Thendral monday- june 24, 2013

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thx for the update!

Didn't expect Revathy to get caught this soon. ROFL Padma's acting is really awesome. I guess revathy gonna plan to run with that guy now. Enna arrogance.

TA dialogue la ennamo nalla dhaan irukku. Aana namma hero ellam pechoda seri no seyal. Aadi ku oru vaati ammavasai ku oru vaati indha madhiri oru dialogue vittuta apdiye viewers will urugify nu ninappu for this CTs.

I will respect his character the day he starts being transparent to T. She is so naive. Would like to see her reaction when she comes to know TA and P used Bhu's jewels for their business. Pondatti ya innum kuda madhikka thuppila...

Don't feel sorry for TT especially TA. Hate TA for criticizing D's parent's valarppu. It was disgusting to see him blaming D equally and justifying Prabha's behavior. Shame on him ! He expects all gals to be like T. Kaalala eti udacha kuda pesama vaangikanum gra madhiri irukku TA pechu. 😡🤢 D has no reason to tolerate such doormat treatment.

What is the director really trying to say? Physical abuse is something to be treated seriously. Even Prabha has yelled and humiliated D in public many times. (Even at TT house he behaved badly once...) If she slapped Prabha for his behavior will TA really defend her?
Originally posted by jinju

Thx for the update!

Didn't expect Revathy to get caught this soon. ROFL Padma's acting is really awesome. I guess revathy gonna plan to run with that guy now. Enna arrogance.

TA dialogue la ennamo nalla dhaan irukku. Aana namma hero ellam pechoda seri no seyal. Aadi ku oru vaati ammavasai ku oru vaati indha madhiri oru dialogue vittuta apdiye viewers will urugify nu ninappu for this CTs.

I will respect his character the day he starts being transparent to T. She is so naive. Would like to see her reaction when she comes to know TA and P used Bhu's jewels for their business. Pondatti ya innum kuda madhikka thuppila...

Don't feel sorry for TT especially TA. Hate TA for criticizing D's parent's valarppu. It was disgusting to see him blaming D equally and justifying Prabha's behavior. Shame on him ! He expects all gals to be like T. Kaalala eti udacha kuda pesama vaangikanum gra madhiri irukku TA pechu. 😡🤢 D has no reason to tolerate such doormat treatment.

What is the director really trying to say? Physical abuse is something to be treated seriously. Even Prabha has yelled and humiliated D in public many times. (Even at TT house he behaved badly once...) If she slapped Prabha for his behavior will TA really defend her?

Exactly Jinju my thoughts too. How dare he to criticize Deepa, to be frank Deepa is more matured and nice person even when compared to Thulasi. For friendship Deepa has gone against Vel. When Tamil scolded her for GW/Nitesh Money matter she never kuttikattified whenever situation arised. Even Thulasi durin abortion track blamed Deepa for everything and asked her not to interfere in her life.

For Ta/T Deepa shouldn't interfere in their life but they will interfere in Deepa's how is it fair?

Indira/Vr should have showed Thulasi that Ta/T issue is different the D/P issue. Ta never suspected T nor he tried to kill so many people. Ta/T deserved all the insults from Indira. I actually don't like Indira but in this situation I don't really blame her.

T should get to know about that jewels matter soon and that to in front of Indira /Deepa/VR then only she will realise that Tamil is no more  selfless person anymore.

Edited by garapati - 10 years ago
Originally posted by garapati

For Ta/T Deepa shouldn't interfere in their life but they will interfere in Deepa's how is it fair?

Indira/Vr should have showed Thulasi that Ta/T issue is different the D/P issue. Ta never suspected T nor he tried to kill so many people. Ta/T deserved all the insults from Indira. I actually don't Indira but in this situation I don't really blame her.

T should get to know about that jewels matter soon and that to in front of Indira /Deepa/VR then only she will realise that Tamil is no more  selfless person anymore.

Exactly! I had commented the same in one of the earlier episodes.

D demonstrated her patience throughout the chapter of Suchi. She handled it in such a mature manner. Did not even question Prabha for hiding Suchi's arrival to India and renewing friendship with her(I mean even once...) He hid many things from her.

I really hate the CT's for promoting the message divorce is a stigma/social taboo and marriage needs to be saved at any cost. A gal can definitely live without male support. I think there is a limit for tolerance. It is stupid to advise to be in a abusive relationship.

VR did try to control Indira. T VR aa innum ethi vittufying. TA is mad at D for not controlling her mother. May be VR was expected to slap indira for shouting. Becz according to the characters of this serial it is completely alright to slap a wife who shouts indeed.

Both of them can't even sense D is completely shattered or understand her agony. TA should first control his mother and then jump on others.

@bold It is bound to happen very soon knowing Prabha's loud mouth. If something goes wrong between P and TA he is going to definitely solli kaatify.
Edited by jinju - 10 years ago
Thanks for the updates Jaya.

Thanks Jaya. 

Lol its war in Thendral. 

Tamil and Thulasi vs Varadhan and Indira

Revathy vs Padma

Spectators are Deepa, Pavitra and the little sister. 
Originally posted by jinju

Exactly! I had commented the same in one of the earlier episodes.

D demonstrated her patience throughout the chapter of Suchi. She handled it in such a mature manner. Did not even question Prabha for hiding Suchi's arrival to India and renewing friendship with her(I mean even once...) He hid many things from her.

I really hate the CT's for promoting the message divorce is a stigma/social taboo and marriage needs to be saved at any cost. A gal can definitely live without male support. I think there is a limit for tolerance. It is stupid to advise to be in a abusive relationship.

This. This is exactly what I hate about Thendral at this moment. Especially when considering the case between P and D. D has been the one compromising and apologizing and bending over backwards for P, yet the reverse does not hold true. And still, TA has the nerve, the NERVE to insinuate that it is because of D failing to adjust, that P is acting this way. Keep in mind, TA never doles out these words of wisdom to P (through pointing out the faults in P's "beloved parents"). It's aggravating to see T&T take the same stance they took during the Lax-Bhu-TPS saga; the females are at fault, the male is not. 😡

And this Thuls. What she did was unforgivable! How many times has D stood up for her, took the blame for her, endured abuse for her, ran to her rescue? And yet for TA and P, she's willing to throw all of that away? How, how can Thuls possibly even act this way? And to think, D stood against Vel, Padma, MM, (evil) Lav, GW, TA and EVEN her own PARENTS for THULS! Yet, Thuls can easily throw away their relationship for what...TA? Has he even been as half as honest and unconditionally affectionate as D? This is seriously, annoying. 😡

Sticking up for TA is one thing, but to insult and totally disregard the concerns of your best friend since childhood because of him, is ridiculous. I'm terribly ashamed of Thuls' behaviour today. Just because she enjoys being a doormat and bearing GW's abuses, she shouldn't pressure D into turning into a spineless coward, who has to be a damsel in distress all the time. Honestly, with people like these in D's life, how can she be happy? 😡

T&T, I never thought I'd say this, but they are a wholly selfish couple. When they need help, they rush to their friends and expect their friends to bear any abuses that may befall them in that process. Yet, if their friends' relatives insult them, T&T immediately get angry and leave things half done. 😡 😡😡 
Edited by autumnsconcerto - 10 years ago
Thanks for the update.

I agree with all of you and felt like slapping both T/TA when they were trying to argue with I/Varadan couple. TA, the worst had the audacity to even talk about the way D has been brought up! Who is he to even talk about this or does he even have the rights or worth of bringing this up? Did he forget how he behaved or Lav was during the C episode? D has always stood up for T during all her agony and has always given her strength. True, she has even gone against her own parents and has even bore all the abuses not only from TA/T but also from her family.  Also, TA does not want D/ family to interfere in their personal family matters, but TA will poke his nose in their family and would want them to do what he wants. I'm totally disappointed with T too. I totally agree with whatever  Indira said in anger. The way TA is shielding P in spite of the fact that P is becoming more like  a criminal and went to the extent of slapping P though P is totally at fault clearly brings out the selfishness in TA!! How dare he even blame D for that?This  incident totally destroys even the tinge of goodness I thought he had in him! Any mother/father in Indira's place would be expected to say these words. Whatever justification T/TA gave to shield P is just hollow! The only reason TA seems to have to shield P seems because of the investment/money/jewels that he is using for the business more than uniting P with D. P has lost all the goodness and under no circumstance does he even have the right to even be friends with D, leave alone living with her!

Also, who is T/TA to unite D with P when D/ or her parents are totally against this? Also, T/TA know everything abt P and his criminal activities and still supporting P doesn't make any sense! The most important thing is that P/D situation is completely different from T/TA's and I wished Varadan and Indira brought this out and explained this T/TA instead of Indira saying to T that T has nowhere to go except to TA's house (which definitely is 100% true and T too knows abt that!) They should have said that unlike TA, P has lost the basic human goodness and has even gone to the extent of poisoning people to take revenge on someone or destroying someone's business. Also, D has been much more patient with S than T was during C's episode and D always stood up for justice although she had to undergo pain and abuse. Most imp, T/TA relationship is totally different from P/D's. TA never suspected T or tortured her or inflicted pain to others! P is a completely different character and trying to unite P/D in spite of all these things only shows how stupid/selfish T/TA are!

TA will understand P only when he undergoes some pain because of P which is going to happen very soon! As deepa said, P is a sadist and will not hesitate to even harm TA if TA turns against him. As always, TA is a tube light and will never understand unless he is pushed to a corner.

I'm totally frustrated by the way the story is moving and don't feel like watching the episodes any more. Kudos to the updaters who watch these pathetic episodes and update them.
To me Ta looks like the villain of the show. I never liked him after he saved T from Vel. His behaviour
Has been very immature and superficial and hippocritical. All superficial robinhood dialogues.
Fot T, her friends K and D have gone out of their way to stck their neck out for her in her entire life.
She is used to receiving so much from them. She does not think even once about her friends
Whe it comes to pacifying and looking good to Her husband. If shevwas not so stupid , her actions
Would have been termed selfish. 
Even for a minute they dont think it is not in their place to interfere in Deepa prabha's problem
Even after knowing how bad P was. They both are totally shallow. It is a very shallow portrayal
Of friendship. Friends can not cross certain limits. 
Indira instead of pointing out the obvious mistakes of Ta , is bringing up all unnecessary things.
Though she has a point she looks bad because of her uncalled for mudslinging.