Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK U DID IT AGAIN SO GREAT (Page 6)

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Rajji should i answer u ? 

If Madhu was in RK's situation Sultan would not have reacted the way he did on Hawan day . As Madhu would never ask Sultan about Sultan's surname & instigate him . She would never say Sultan that he is Najaayaz . Saying Najayaaz to someone is not good . The person will naturally get angry . Also Madhu would tell him to sit & talk . 

See i am giving Hypothetical answer to your Hypothetical question Smile . 

Edited by manesha76 - 24 June 2013 at 12:30pm

DevilGirl. IF-Sizzlerz
DevilGirl.
DevilGirl.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
i didnt watch the episode but i know he will never change the day will not far he will become a psycho again and abuse and Humilations ...Sultan is only medium to bring out his true face Sleepy
SatrupaKiAnami. IF-Sizzlerz
SatrupaKiAnami.
SatrupaKiAnami.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by rajjji

if  madhu  was  doing  havan  for  her  dead  father  and  a  woman  who  is  a  criminal comes to her  house  puts  water in havan breaks  photo  
insults  the  father  who  she  respected   ,finds   the  woman telling  rk  not  to marry  madhu  in his  bedroom  on  the  marriage  day  and  next  day comes  and  does  these  things  

and  rk tells her  to  talk to that women
then  will  madhu  go  and  talk to that woman

and   if the    women  puts   a gun  on madhu's head  and  rk  goes  to that woman to say sorry

Rajji should i answer u ? 

If Madhu was in RK's situation Sultan would not have reacted the way he did on Hawan day . As Madhu would never ask Sultan about Sultan's surname & instigate him . She would never say Sultan that he is Najaayaz . Saying Najayaaz to someone is not good . The person will naturally get angry . Also Madhu would tell him to sit & talk . 

See i am giving Hypothetical answer to your Hypothetical question Smile . 

sry Manu..even i cnt accept it..if a person comes to u and say that im ur father's son/daughter means...will u  think that urself as Zajayaaz or another one?? thats wat RK did..we didnt find anything wrong in that..even that after Sultan repeats that "im not..its u"..he didnt say anything other than "stay away i wanna cntnu pooja"..wats wrong in this???

Edited by ...hema23... - 24 June 2013 at 12:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chirpyhapibird

JOHNdaCENA IF-Dazzler
JOHNdaCENA
JOHNdaCENA

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Rk is just tempered of the way sultan came nd spoiled the havaan... So he cnt see anytng beynd teachng bhai a lesson
chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HarikaDDian

i didnt watch the episode but i know he will never change the day will not far he will become a psycho again and abuse and Humilations ...Sultan is only medium to bring out his true face Sleepy

welcome  
sadz.rahm Groupbie
sadz.rahm
sadz.rahm

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
RK will never change! So much happened but he still doesn't listen to his angel of a wife! Madhu is the best wife you could have! She just wants her husband and friend to be safe!
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...hema23...

sry Manu..even i cnt accept it..if a person comes to u and say that im ur father's son/daughter means...will u  think that urself as Zajayaaz or another one?? thats wat RK did..we didnt find anything wrong in that..even that after Sultan repeats that "im not u"..he didnt say anything another than stay away i wanna cntnu pooja..wats wrong in this???

Hema i was answering to Rajji's Hypothetical Question . She asked will Madhu do this . I said Madhu will do it as its Madhu's character . 

If u ask about me in real life . I don't think these serials should be treated as real life thing . As nothing happens as shown in serial in real life .  
SatrupaKiAnami. IF-Sizzlerz
SatrupaKiAnami.
SatrupaKiAnami.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
@tabby and manu

im completely disappointed..anyway bye guys

Go to top