arya12555

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Agreed. I too felt the same thing when I saw what he did. Poor Madhu. :-(

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=manesha76]

Situation in which RK is currently he will not care for anyone . But this doesn't mean he is right . But  RK surely will be in great trouble in future . 

I am not liking this idea of Madhu being used in this matter between RK & Sultan . But kya karein CV ki majboori hai . 
[ the same thing i want ..the idea using madhu is not right ..this wil be difficult for rk to handle later on ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Tabby, I feel both RK and Madhu are behaving very much in character.. Madhu's good intentions won't help right now. Both RK and Madhu want to keep each other out of harm's way. But one is doing it with naivete, the other with shrewdness.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreTaniya20.SoulMates.dvs_smiRKcardio21priyachandsaijahnavianitaraniDushtDanaf...sairat..mysteriousmilli

mysteriousmilli IF-Stunnerz
mysteriousmilli
mysteriousmilli

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
tabby cvs will always keep RK like this because lot of fans want to see him as kamina WinkLOL so nothing will change whether we like it or notLOLLOL ...

Edited by Neelam.. - 24 June 2013 at 11:00am
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
What's new, He always do this
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Tabby!! Look from his perspective. I like to see both their perspectives..

A man was trying to convince his wife to jilt him. Then after 2 days comes up with a story that he is his brother.. Even an idiot won't buy it.. If we were not audience and wouldn't have seen the entire Meera sequence, won't we think the same what RK s thinking?? 

He doesn't believe his story at all. He trusts Madhu that she loves only him. And I am sure he knows that no one would buy Bhai's story.. 
But still he played dirty with bhai,. Only for Madhu's sake.. Why would a normal man be okay with a gangster eyeing his wife.  Just trusting ur wife is not enuf.. How coud he be sure tha this gangster will not try to harm Madhu!? Kidnap her? He is criminal after all!! 

And Madhu is naive to the point of being stupid. So along with protecting his father's honor, (from today's episode it's clear that its not just about his father). He is trying to protect his wife..

Do u think a shrewd man like RK shoud trust a gangster, who has eyes on his wife?? It would be stupid.. Marriage means trust, faith, love.. But it's the duty of a husband to protect his wife.. And that's what he is doing!,

Acc to me, he is being a good husband! It's just for Madhu..  Sometimes we have to wrong people we love for their sake.. It's very human,, him telling bhai tat Madhu loves only him proves that he is not insecure about her love.,

He loves his wife, and will continue to be nice to her..he knows how innocent n forgiving she is.. He is not breaking her trust for his selfish self. He could have done it earlier when he spotted him in his bedroom.. Just ignored it.. But now acc to him, bhai exceeded his limit.

And we all know bhai has feelings for Madhu! RK is right about it..

I hope I made sense,, 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1SupervampireTaniya20LSPDMFarah13Renu13sunflower52anitaraniDushtDanaf.kahkashansakinasusan7..sairat..leelaa9

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Tabby, this is exactly how RK will respond given the provocation. His trying to reason with Madhu will not have any desired result at this moment. Madhu and RK, as characters, are going to do exactly what their character dictates. Trying to find fault with either Madhu or RK won't help ... CV's want a MU as the next track and that's what's going to happen.

Many have a problem with Madhu supporting Sultan as they fail to understand how a wife can go against her family. Similarly, this is RK's method of tackling the current problem. Many will have a problem with that ... but tell me, would Madhu have allowed RK to put Sultan behind bars had she known? Is there anything wrong in putting a criminal behind bars especially after the vandalism and hooliganism we witnessed?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloremasan1Taniya20cardio21sunflower52anitaraniDushtDanaf...sairat..leelaa9

apvsluvyou Goldie
apvsluvyou
apvsluvyou

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
 MORE THAN BLAMING  RK OR MADHU
I FEELING CVS SOUNDS MORE SENSELESS BCOZ WHEN PADDU OR MALIK ARE BEEN INSULTED MADHU GOES MAD AT RK DNT LEAVE HIM UNTIL HE SAYS SORRY... NOW SHE WANTS RK TO DO LOVE TALKS WITH A GANGSTER  AFTER STOP THE PUJA,SAY MK IS A SICK MAN , SMASHING HIS FRAME,HITTING RK,SEEING ALL THIS DRAMA RADHJI FALL SICK.I FIND THIS MORE WEIRD THEN RK BEHAVERDead
JUST MY POINT BCOZ I FIND IT STUPID  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Taniya20sunflower52anitarani

Go to top