Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK U DID IT AGAIN SO GREAT - Page 4

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sai.janu350

Tabby i don't want to bash any actor/character.

I RESPECT Ur POV.U also Try TO Respect Other's POV.

U Can Post Ur Pov Against RK.Then Why Can't we post Our POV.

PLZ TRY TO UNDERSTAND TABBY.I DON'T WANTO TO BASH U.

I Am Just Saying Respect Other's POV Also. Plz...

Sorry If I Hurted U 😊

where i disrespect another point of view ..from yesterday event ...did u see my any posting on others post ,,did i stop anyone from bashing madhu ..
i never bashed any actor in this forum who so even he may be..i  love dd i even respect vd  and ar ..SO BASHING ..NO WAY ..i know difference between actors and tv serial and the role they play 

U FEEL MY POV WAS AGAINST RK BUT DID U FEEL ITS MOCKING ,BASHING IN ANY SENSE ..PLZ DO TELL ..

I

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
yes  lets  stop  this  convo  here  only
  and   
na   i  used  to  go  there  before  
not  now

we  can  stick  to  giving  our  opinions,

tabby999 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanaluvabhay

Acc to Rk he kept his promise and for me he is right to get sultan arrested for whatever he did in studio and hide it from madhu because he knew dat madhu wouldnt allow him to let sultan get arrested so he kept madhu away!!

thank u ..i wished others would have keep reply like u ..
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajjji

if  madhu  was  doing  havan  for  her  dead  father  and  a  woman  who  is  a  criminal comes to her  house  puts  water in havan breaks  photo  
insults  the  father  who  she  respected   ,finds   the  woman telling  rk  not  to marry  madhu  in his  bedroom  on  the  marriage  day  and  next  day comes  and  does  these  things  

and  rk tells her  to  talk to that women
then  will  madhu  go  and  talk to that woman

and   if the    women  puts   a gun  on madhu's head  and  rk  goes  to that woman to say sorry

y
you  dint  answer  this  though

and  madhu  as  betrayed   her  loved  ones  time  and  again
lied  to  them  as  well
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...hema23...

Raji,,some important Comments got edited re!!
😡🤢

Dt  edited  it

at  least  we  have  the  guts  to  say  it  on  the  face  to  fans  and  mods  as  well

ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why rk shld alwys thnk abt mb! didnt she once thnk abt rk! Watevr rk done was totaly right!
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ehmmbhvirman

Why rk shld alwys thnk abt mb! didnt she once thnk abt rk! Watevr rk done was totaly right!

i dont believe for a moment that MB doesn't think about RK, she's taking him into consideration and a lot of regard which is the only reason she wants to be the peacekeeper. otherwise she wouldnt care. the only reason she's doing this is because she wants RK to resolve his problems in a peaceful manner and not get involved unnecessarily  with sadakchaap bhai. but other than that i agree, RK is also not wrong in sending the criminal to jail. where he rightfully deserves to rot for life ðŸ˜ƒ
tabby999 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ehmmbhvirman

not again ..yes madhu never thinks ..i hope this made u happy ..congrats ..
tabby999 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

i dont believe for a moment that MB doesn't think about RK, she's taking him into consideration and a lot of regard which is the only reason she wants to be the peacekeeper. otherwise she wouldnt care. the only reason she's doing this is because she wants RK to resolve his problems in a peaceful manner and not get involved unnecessarily  with sadakchaap bhai. but other than that i agree, RK is also not wrong in sending the criminal to jail. where he rightfully deserves to rot for life ðŸ˜ƒ

wrong comment ..madhu is never right and will never be right for this person ..so dont give any explainations to this person zainab...and abt mb serial no never plz..h
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Rajji should i answer u ? 

If Madhu was in RK's situation Sultan would not have reacted the way he did on Hawan day . As Madhu would never ask Sultan about Sultan's surname & instigate him . She would never say Sultan that he is Najaayaz . Saying Najayaaz to someone is not good . The person will naturally get angry . Also Madhu would tell him to sit & talk . 

See i am giving Hypothetical answer to your Hypothetical question ðŸ˜Š . 
Edited by manesha76 - 10 years ago