Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Tabby, I feel both RK and Madhu are behaving very much in character.. Madhu's good intentions won't help right now. Both RK and Madhu want to keep each other out of harm's way. But one is doing it with naivete, the other with shrewdness.
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tabby cvs will always keep RK like this because lot of fans want to see him as kamina 😉😆 so nothing will change whether we like it or not😆😆 ...

Edited by Neelam.. - 10 years ago
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tabby!! Look from his perspective. I like to see both their perspectives..

A man was trying to convince his wife to jilt him. Then after 2 days comes up with a story that he is his brother.. Even an idiot won't buy it.. If we were not audience and wouldn't have seen the entire Meera sequence, won't we think the same what RK s thinking?? 

He doesn't believe his story at all. He trusts Madhu that she loves only him. And I am sure he knows that no one would buy Bhai's story.. 
But still he played dirty with bhai,. Only for Madhu's sake.. Why would a normal man be okay with a gangster eyeing his wife.  Just trusting ur wife is not enuf.. How coud he be sure tha this gangster will not try to harm Madhu!? Kidnap her? He is criminal after all!! 

And Madhu is naive to the point of being stupid. So along with protecting his father's honor, (from today's episode it's clear that its not just about his father). He is trying to protect his wife..

Do u think a shrewd man like RK shoud trust a gangster, who has eyes on his wife?? It would be stupid.. Marriage means trust, faith, love.. But it's the duty of a husband to protect his wife.. And that's what he is doing!,

Acc to me, he is being a good husband! It's just for Madhu..  Sometimes we have to wrong people we love for their sake.. It's very human,, him telling bhai tat Madhu loves only him proves that he is not insecure about her love.,

He loves his wife, and will continue to be nice to her..he knows how innocent n forgiving she is.. He is not breaking her trust for his selfish self. He could have done it earlier when he spotted him in his bedroom.. Just ignored it.. But now acc to him, bhai exceeded his limit.

And we all know bhai has feelings for Madhu! RK is right about it..

I hope I made sense,, 

ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tabby, this is exactly how RK will respond given the provocation. His trying to reason with Madhu will not have any desired result at this moment. Madhu and RK, as characters, are going to do exactly what their character dictates. Trying to find fault with either Madhu or RK won't help ... CV's want a MU as the next track and that's what's going to happen.

Many have a problem with Madhu supporting Sultan as they fail to understand how a wife can go against her family. Similarly, this is RK's method of tackling the current problem. Many will have a problem with that ... but tell me, would Madhu have allowed RK to put Sultan behind bars had she known? Is there anything wrong in putting a criminal behind bars especially after the vandalism and hooliganism we witnessed?
apvsluvyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 MORE THAN BLAMING  RK OR MADHU
I FEELING CVS SOUNDS MORE SENSELESS BCOZ WHEN PADDU OR MALIK ARE BEEN INSULTED MADHU GOES MAD AT RK DNT LEAVE HIM UNTIL HE SAYS SORRY... NOW SHE WANTS RK TO DO LOVE TALKS WITH A GANGSTER  AFTER STOP THE PUJA,SAY MK IS A SICK MAN , SMASHING HIS FRAME,HITTING RK,SEEING ALL THIS DRAMA RADHJI FALL SICK.I FIND THIS MORE WEIRD THEN RK BEHAVER🤢
JUST MY POINT BCOZ I FIND IT STUPID  
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

tabby i don't see anything wrong with or deceitful in him sending bhai to jail, considering he's a criminal. at the end of the day MB loves RK and should be supportive of what he does, and vice versa. and as for talking things out and discussing them with him, after what that cheap bhai did at RK uske baad bhi kuch kehna baaki tha, kya ? there were things which MB did that i also didn't like, but i ignored it because i knew she had good intentions behind doing those things. can't you maybe extend the same hospitality to RK ? 

why u think i dont extent the same liberty to rk re ...did u ever  find me putting bad words abt rk ...i think never ,,,sultan fans can blame me for that but not other fans ðŸ˜› ..here also i am not  saying bad but i just feel for madhu ..i am worried how this will effect rishbala relationship ..seeing both past records ..not for one only ..

Edited by tabby999 - 10 years ago
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Though i didnt like RK hiding fact I equally hate madhu's idea of making peace with sultan. RK anyhow would have caught sultan but she offered to fix meeting. And what's so wrong in sending a criminal to jail? Madhu should have done it long back after all shoot out n kidnapping are bigger crimes than hit&run case...!
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: tabby999

rajji i am not bashing anyone ..i am just saying rk is putting things into difficult situation..what wil madhu think after this ...

if  madhu  was  doing  havan  for  her  dead  father  and  a  woman  who  is  a  criminal comes to her  house  puts  water in havan breaks  photo  
insults  the  father  who  she  respected   ,finds   the  woman telling  rk  not  to marry  madhu  in his  bedroom  on  the  marriage  day  and  next  day comes  and  does  these  things  

and  rk tells her  to  talk to that women
then  will  madhu  go  and  talk to that woman

and   if the    women  puts   a gun  on madhu's head  and  rk  goes  to that woman to say sorry

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
madhu  was  bashed  in  the  forum  during the period  when  she  used to  go to meet  sultan

but  rk  is  bashed  since  a  year
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree

now Sultan will be back with "teeray" ways too :(