India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK U DID IT AGAIN SO GREAT

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged

great rk ...u did the right thing from ur perspective but did u felt for ur wife ..
she trusted u blindly ..just want to solve the problem in simple way ..
but u called the police and get sultan arrested ...
kitne pyaar se kaha biwi haath bhi nahi lagaya ...but u broke her trust on u Cry..
did u care how will she feel when she will get to know that u cheated her OuchShocked..
simply send her away by telling aaram se baat karro ga  ..but made sultan arrested in return 

still playing games with her ...not at all right ...Ouch

PLZ LIKE AND COMMENT 

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

arya12555foreverastarhinapriyamehurocksLSPDdvs_smiRK-Rimsha-sizzlesANJALI_SAMARIYA.SaduKiFarzi.DevilGirl._Tangled_kahkashansakinaswetha10t_areebmysteriousmillibhanu_rekhagArnav90manesha76dolly10leelaa9

chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
rk  bashing  post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saijahnavi

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Situation in which RK is currently he will not care for anyone . But this doesn't mean he is right . But  RK surely will be in great trouble in future . 

I am not liking this idea of Madhu being used in this matter between RK & Sultan . But kya karein CV ki majboori hai . 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neekkaur1mangaloreMFarah13dvs_smiRK.SaduKiFarzi.kahkashansakinamysteriousmilli

.SaduKiFarzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Situation in which RK is currently he will not care for anyone . But this doesn't mean he is right . But  RK surely will be in great trouble in future . 

I am not liking this idea of Madhu being used in this matter between RK & Sultan . But kya karein CV ki majboori hai . 

Nice Manu..i second u

I too dnt like wat RK did with madhu and Madhu's idea also..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah13manesha76

.SaduKiFarzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajjji

rk  bashing  post

Raji..she is telling her..opinion

she didnt use any harsh words against RK na..then how it will be bashing??

let her to share her views re..

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
tabby i don't see anything wrong with or deceitful in him sending bhai to jail, considering he's a criminal. at the end of the day MB loves RK and should be supportive of what he does, and vice versa. and as for talking things out and discussing them with him, after what that cheap bhai did at RK uske baad bhi kuch kehna baaki tha, kya ? there were things which MB did that i also didn't like, but i ignored it because i knew she had good intentions behind doing those things. can't you maybe extend the same hospitality to RK ? 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

berry12345kishlay95masan1yogendra1..PlayfulKiss..apvsluvyou1mangaloreNeutral_MonaTaniya20Supervampire.SoulMates.saijahnavisunflower52..sairat..susan7chirpyhapibird-Vinu-leelaa9

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajjji

rk  bashing  post
rajji i am not bashing anyone ..i am just saying rk is putting things into difficult situation..what wil madhu think after this ...
priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Rk trying to get sultan arrested is his way of reacting to this situation. what else can we expect from him!!! that is in chr to RK. just becos he's married to madhu, he can't become goody good chr. none of us wd like him!!! he's going to be a little tedha all his life. you have to take him as he is. as madhu usually says, tedha hain par mera hain!!!!

he'll be true to madhu n her love!!! if he had been really evil, he cd have made it as if madhu was involved in this arrest plot. this wd have made sultan hate madhu too which RK wd have loved it. but RK didn't do that. d way he sent off madhu, showed to sultan that she's innocent of RK's plan. so though he made use of madhu's friendship with sultan, he didn't actually exploit it.

And Rk's reaction is also acceptable. this gunda comes and slanders his dead father's memory. you think hot tempered RK will react rationally!!! No way!!!

cvs have made him in chr. it is going to be interesting to see d drama unfolding. as today's epi showed, the confrontation scene bet two actors was hot n intense. looking forward to see many more such scenes.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

foreverastarberry12345yogendra1..PlayfulKiss..hinapriyaapvsluvyou1mangaloreNeutral_MonaMFarah13Taniya20dvs_smiRKarmummycardio21sunflower52..sairat..ennishetDushtDanaf.manesha76mysteriousmillileelaa9

Go to top