Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Shweta Needs to be Eliminated... (Page 9)

sosweet IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drashtifan4ever

Originally posted by neha-rockss

Originally posted by neha-rockss

[

No dear that shows even Bharti can dance better than Shweta!!! If judges were incapable they would never have achieved as much as they did. Of course the entire world seems unfair when are favs aren't doing well!!!

umm you were off to sleep ? Ermm

Their achievments as indivuals in their own field has got nothing to do with their stint as judges Tongue
They have sucked up time n again as judges !
How can I expect this logical thing to be known to a fanatic LOL
Who says ST is my fav? Thers a world beyond favs and non favs !!

Bharti dances better than ST ...sure yur half asleep by now LOLLOL You may continue I got my work to continue with . Toodles ! ciao Wink

Madhuri and Remo are both dancers. And Karan is a successful director who understands art. They keep getting called back to judge for a reason. Yes Bharti danced better last season than Shweta this season. She is not your fav but you spend all this time defending her???

the disease of going round mulberry bush is contagious amongst you all LOL
They may be succesfull as dancers and director am myself a MD fan but as a judge they fail !
They are called back coz they add drama /charm Tongue are you so naive or ignorant to have not known thisConfused
@Bold yes just like S. Srikanth danced so much better than DD this season Wink
I dont spend ALL my time sweety ...not all are like you whos life thrive on defending some celebrity ! I defend her / or any1 else where I see the need to Tongue And you aint my E-momma to ask me that LOL

Yup I would love to hear you say that if ST starts doing well!!

*bangs head*  Yes sure LOL But I always comment on their performance and not the scoring...I dont find their scoring rules appropriate for any contestant .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LScttFaraan92

adarsh1991 Senior Member
adarsh1991
adarsh1991

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
if she fails this time, wid change in choreoo... , then i feel, she shud goo.. Else it wil be unfair to other contestents. Just my pov..
romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
I want her to stay now since she got new choreographer. We already know that she got lowest mark this week for obvious reason, of course. However, I am hoping that she will be back with bang next week with Savio Thumbs Up Let's give her one more week !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

-SexyAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-SexyAngel-
-SexyAngel-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Idont think she is showing her full potential in this show.. (which is the case for many)... but i guess i have more people on my 'elimination' list before her LOL but yeh her time is not exactly the best here LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LSctt

adarsh1991 Senior Member
adarsh1991
adarsh1991

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
i guess, she shud leave now. She now bcomes the most deserved contestent to be eliminated both mark wise and perfomence wise.. No bashings intended here. I just feel soo...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index