Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Shweta Needs to be Eliminated... (Page 8)

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drashtifan4ever

Originally posted by Rihan05

<font size="3">1 more week we can gv her, her choreographer is changed, let see if she can gv her best-shot if not, than definately she shld get eliminated!!</font>

No than her fans will bug the channel to change the judges too!
Fan power works wonder for shows, not reality shows, i dnt think she has huge fan following who can bug the Channel to change the judge, are you aware to do such things 24x7 work needed, which defiantely they cantWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchantedForest

ForYourEyesOnly IF-Sizzlerz
ForYourEyesOnly
ForYourEyesOnly

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
And she is safe:)) hope she will do better wit savio

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92neha-rockss

rameeraa87 IF-Dazzler
rameeraa87
rameeraa87

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
who is going for faceoff
vampires-lover IF-Rockerz
vampires-lover
vampires-lover

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by darindigi

Originally posted by DANGGG

yes she really do needs to be i am tired of her family drama and horrible dance with OTT expressions poor savio will have to bear that ober-weight shit-a...even bharti was way WAY better then shit.

plzzz leave it ...we can't stoop those saints low who would comm over weight...i saw nachbaliye... st was good n here sushanth aur shwetha kuch ban nahi rahi thi...let us wait n watch what st would prove after she gets new choreographer...(by de way st has awesome figure...she looks like sushmitha sen)...

plz tell me your being sarcastic???

i'm always straight ..i wouldn't be sarcastic...if shwetha n dd are not beautiful n talented they wouldn't be ruling tv...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchantedForest

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
GOD Bless your wish
neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by neha-rockss

[

No dear that shows even Bharti can dance better than Shweta!!! If judges were incapable they would never have achieved as much as they did. Of course the entire world seems unfair when are favs aren't doing well!!!

umm you were off to sleep ? Ermm

Their achievments as indivuals in their own field has got nothing to do with their stint as judges Tongue
They have sucked up time n again as judges !
How can I expect this logical thing to be known to a fanatic LOL
Who says ST is my fav? Thers a world beyond favs and non favs !!

Bharti dances better than ST ...sure yur half asleep by now LOLLOL You may continue I got my work to continue with . Toodles ! ciao Wink

Madhuri and Remo are both dancers. And Karan is a successful director who understands art. They keep getting called back to judge for a reason. Yes Bharti danced better last season than Shweta this season. She is not your fav but you spend all this time defending her???

the disease of going round mulberry bush is contagious amongst you all LOL
They may be succesfull as dancers and director am myself a MD fan but as a judge they fail !
They are called back coz they add drama /charm Tongue are you so naive or ignorant to have not known thisConfused
@Bold yes just like S. Srikanth  danced so much better than DD this season Wink
I dont spend  ALL my time sweety ...not all are like you whos life thrive on defending some celebrity ! I defend her / or any1 else where I see the need to Tongue And you aint my E-momma to ask me that LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sosweetFaraan92

bAkChOd. IF-Stunnerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
so is dhrashti
EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged

[

No dear that shows even Bharti can dance better than Shweta!!! If judges were incapable they would never have achieved as much as they did. Of course the entire world seems unfair when are favs aren't doing well!!!

umm you were off to sleep ? Ermm

Their achievments as indivuals in their own field has got nothing to do with their stint as judges Tongue
They have sucked up time n again as judges !
How can I expect this logical thing to be known to a fanatic LOL
Who says ST is my fav? Thers a world beyond favs and non favs !!

Bharti dances better than ST ...sure yur half asleep by now LOLLOL You may continue I got my work to continue with . Toodles ! ciao Wink

Madhuri and Remo are both dancers. And Karan is a successful director who understands art. They keep getting called back to judge for a reason. Yes Bharti danced better last season than Shweta this season. She is not your fav but you spend all this time defending her???

the disease of going round mulberry bush is contagious amongst you all LOL
They may be succesfull as dancers and director am myself a MD fan but as a judge they fail !
They are called back coz they add drama /charm Tongue are you so naive or ignorant to have not known thisConfused
@Bold yes just like S. Srikanth danced so much better than DD this season Wink
I dont spend ALL my time sweety ...not all are like you whos life thrive on defending some celebrity ! I defend her / or any1 else where I see the need to Tongue And you aint my E-momma to ask me that LOL

Yup I would love to hear you say that if ST starts doing well!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index