Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Shweta Needs to be Eliminated... (Page 5)

WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1230

Originally posted by tuntunituntuni

Originally posted by chinkti10

Ur gona get hard from st fans friend.

We r not kid lyk uSmile

As ST fan I also think she is not having gud time in jdj. 

Clap I agree.. This is the opinion of many ST fans they support and vote for her but, acknowledge that her performances aren't upto the mark.. Many ST fans would therefore prefer for either sushant to improve drastically or for ST to be eliminated., 
@bold lolLOL
@tuns - i love you babesLOL
@sonia - it is so nice to see you Shweta fans take criticism positivelyClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhriForYourEyesOnlyneha-rockssFaraan92

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

Depends on whether her fans want her to do JDJ or not . They want her they must vote double hard & if they do not want her in JDJ then do not vote . As 50% of voting & 50 % of marking is considered . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10EnchantedForest

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DANGGG

yes she really do needs to be i am tired of her family drama and horrible dance with OTT expressions poor savio will have to bear that ober-weight shit-a...even bharti was way WAY better then shit.

aww I know yaar...Bharti was SO much more better than some Didi LOLLOL

atleast she could entertain us without  making it look vulgar and cheap Tongue

-PrimaDonna-Faraan92

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
I dont kno whats wrong is it the choreo or the combo of hers with Sushant ...either ways ...

JDJ this season is all about Colors family why bother abt ST?
Yes eliminate her or change her choreo why waste a talent and time?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFan-PrimaDonna-Faraan92

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

I dont kno whats wrong is it the choreo or the combo of hers with Sushant ...either ways ...

Shweta partner is Savio now so I say don't eliminate her but actually ST-Savio FTW! It's about time someone talented & underrated like Savio won! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bright_star89AshaNegiFan-PrimaDonna-Faraan92neha-rockss

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

Originally posted by neha-rockss

Shweta partner is Savio now so I say don't eliminate her but actually ST-Savio FTW! It's about time someone talented & underrated like Savio won! 

Nitu when did that happen??? this is gr8 !! Savio did wonders with Bharti and Hard Kaur ...

I know he will bring out the best in ST , but am wondering how would he handle her height?
Till date his partners had been his height , weight is not an issue but height?
Lets see , now will the fun begin :D

-PrimaDonna-Faraan92

bright_star89 Goldie
bright_star89
bright_star89

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

yes she really do needs to be i am tired of her family drama and horrible dance with OTT expressions poor savio will have to bear that ober-weight shit-a...even bharti was way WAY better then shit.

When you don't understand anything about dance.. please don't comment.

Dance has NOTHING to do with weight according to me.. and I think it's only u who find ger over -weightLOLLOL

I think  she has the worst choreographer and has failed to make an impression in JDJ. her performances are just not up to mark of her own standards.. In that case, she should go.. other weak dancers have shown improvement.. but she hasn't  .. thats unfortunate but true.. So yes, she should  be eliminated.

If her wedding news is true , then she shouldn't be continuing for long anyway...I mean how can she?? In that case,  I  dont think  a choreographer change will help her situation.. And Savio is will have to  suffer   again!Confused

Edited by bright_star89 - 25 June 2013 at 11:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha-rockss

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bright_star89

When you don't understand anything about dance.. please don't comment.

Dance has NOTHING to do with weight according to me.. and I think it's only u who find ger over -weightLOLLOL

I think  she has the worst choreographer and has failed to make an impression in JDJ. her performances are just not up to mark of her own standards.. In that case, she should go.. other weak dancers have shown improvement.. but she hasn't  .. thats unfortunate but true.. So yes, she should  be eliminated.

If her wedding news is true , then she shouldn't be continuing for long anyway...I mean how can she?? In that case,  I  dont think  a choreographer change will help her situation.. And Savio is will have to  suffer   again!Confused

The wildcard round is around the time of her wedding so Shweta might not even have to perform that week! ST is very professional so she must've considered all this when asking Savio to choreo her! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index