Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
She may be a good dancer but she is not doing justice on Jdj stage. Whatever the reason she is a weak performer right on according to her recent acts.
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shweta is a good dancer ...but I just hooope her choreographer changes ...tht guy is not good ...she needs a better choreographer ...
AshleyAngelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I want to give her some more time..
Hope she come back with a bangg...
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She does! No one should be saved on the so called hope that they can dance because they have supposedly done one before. Judging her by the performances she has been giving she surely deserves to leave.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I think she have to, she can't dance... I thought she was a good dancer, I am surprised at what kind of dance she is doing, even Remo said the choreographer is good, coz he knows him, Shweta got the lowest mark this week and last week too...
I don't remember her getting high marks, so in which basis she should stay?...

Edited by Silence_Gold - 10 years ago
She should and would most probably get eliminated this week...

I have never seen any of her performances before jhalak, but from what I have read in IF and from the judges comments, I think she is trained in one or more classical Indian dance forms and is a good dancer. But unfortunately she has never been more than average in any of her performances at Jhalak. Most probably she is too tied up with her daily soap, family commitments and wedding preparations to indulge herself in dance practice. And ofcourse Sushant is undoubtedly one oc the weakest choreographers in the show. I think it's just not her time, it is better not to gather more humiliation and exit with dignity.

Originally posted by: Silence_Gold

I think she have to, she can't dance... I thought she was a good dancer, I am surprised at what kind of dance she is doing, even Remo said the choreographer is good, coz he knows him, Shweta got the lowest mark this week and last week too...

I don't remember her getting high marks, so in which basis she should stay?...

Shweta is yet to deliver a good performance...Agreed. But Sushant is not at all a good choreo, he is the worst of the lot. Remo ka kya hai, he will always praise his chelas...πŸ˜†
DiamondLife thumbnail
i think she should leave..because shushant is not capable.period!!!

I will be every happy if she is eliminated...that will be best for her!!! I feel her frustration...Go girl free urself

her marriage is on😳

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Honestly, I think ST is going to be eliminated fairly soon cuz she has no support from her choreo partner! Sushant has been fairly weak in all the seasons and continues to be so this season too. While she is definitely a decent dancer and has the potential, it is sad to see it wasted due to the fact that she is not getting the proper training and work from her choreographer! 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: |Persephone|

Honestly, I think ST is going to be eliminated fairly soon cuz she has no support from her choreo partner! Sushant has been fairly weak in all the seasons and continues to be so this season too. While she is definitely a decent dancer and has the potential, it is sad to see it wasted due to the fact that she is not getting the proper training and work from her choreographer! 

This is Shweta's partner Sushant's 1st Jhalak season and he has no idea what he's doing... I think you're thinking about Nishant from past seasons by mistake! anyways both suck! πŸ˜†

all I can say is that Shweta deserves better... lets see what happens this week!