Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

In RK's mind it's still all about Madhu (Page 3)

JOHNdaCENA IF-Dazzler
JOHNdaCENA
JOHNdaCENA

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
When rk becomes jeolous his junoon knocks the door nd we love to see rk full of junoon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
@Nafs_Sweetheart: I think so RK will get more n more jealous, but I don't want any MU between Rishbala.Smile

-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wahyas

agree how mch v missed this rk luv the jealous n insecure rk he makes meiej worth watching after all its ek ishq ek junoon

Absolutely, I enjoyed jealous RK before, "tell me his name" "where did you meet him", "you are hurting me" LOL Now in the car hugging Madhu and looking at Sultan, to make sure he sees, like to say, "you see I have her, she loves me". It's really awesome this obsessive love (junoon) and I was laughing whilst watching it. mazaa aagaya...

Now this SBS news upcoming in the show Madhu is the one to go help find more proof with Sultan, how is RK going to take it, seeing them together, madhu it's going to be innocent helping a friend in RK's mind he can't help how jealous he gets.
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocking9vivian

When rk becomes jeolous his junoon knocks the door nd we love to see rk full of junoon

Yes we do. Smile
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gator

Totally Obsessed . The scene that took my heart away was the way Sullu gave his hand to the cop to get arrested which got Rk confused. Im totally floored by Sultans characterClap

Yes RK is totally obsessed with Madhu, to him this fight is about Sultan snatching Madhu from him, and his doing everyting to make sure that doesn't happen. For Sultan however, it's different, when he arrived he said, I wasn't sure if you were ready to understand that we are brothers, that we share one father, I don't like it but that doesn't change things. Also when he gave his hand peaceably to the cop to handcuff him, RK was confused definitely like he expected him to fight with the cops and be shouting etc, So today we wait how Sultan comes out of jail, and also Madhu when she finds out what RK has done. 
zoya-shah Goldie
zoya-shah
zoya-shah

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
I m loving this insecure rk.after all it justifies the title madhubala ek ishq ek junoon.rk is so rigid in his opinion that whatever he assumes something,it's difficult to change his opinion.he still thinks that all this is facade of sultan to reach madhu.but it's worth watching. Wink.I m a fan of jealousy tracks.it brings out the passion.

Edited by zoya-shah - 25 June 2013 at 5:35pm

-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya-shah

I m loving this insecure rk.after all it justifies the title madhubala ek ishq ek junoon.rk is so rigid in his opinion that whatever he assumes something,it's difficult to change his opinion.he still thinks that all this is facade of sultan to reach madhu.but it's worth watching. Wink.I m a fan of jealousy tracks.it brings out the passion.

Really looking forward to seeing this in the show, RK's passion and junoon only comes out when he is fighting with Madhu or jealous. This track is promising. In his mind right now he thinks Sultan is doing this to get Madhu close to him, for her to fall for his sob story and then he can snatch her away from him, so imagine the insecurity. Right now I just want to watch continuously the 30 minutes doesn't seem to be enough. 

Go to top