Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

In RK's mind it's still all about Madhu (Page 2)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Nafs,i also love the way Sultan didn't even bat his eyelid seeing them in the hug pose,coolly knocked on the window and when madhu asked him something,didnt even look at her and asked RK ,he wanted to talk.Wink
And he even told her during the phone convo,tumhara RK.Its like they don't even bother him.But miya biwi still think its all about Madhu.LOL

The way RK was going on about madhu,madhu...Sultan kept a straight face as if asking him to come to the point.

But yeah,what he feels for madhu is his personal thing,not to be discussed or disrespected.
Reminded me about the party scene where RK was going on accusing Sultan and madhu ,but both of them did not care,Sultan only felt bad for madhu that her name is being maligned.

Sultan was avoiding answering the calls and again to Madhu he told her several times that's nothing to do with you, his fighting for his rights and his mother's rights that's all. 

Yah I liked that he said Your RK won't talk to me, and he was right wasn't he. Well Sultan is in a fight for the long haul. Soon Mahdu will join him to find the proof as well and before RK is fully convinced with the proofs it will be insecure and jealous RK whilst Madhu is devoting her time to her friend's fight for his rights. 

You are right also about the party, he was insulted but he minded about Madhu's welfare because when she told him don't retaliate he had only her welfare at heart, that if he hits back it will go badly for her. I'm glad he never told her his feelings it's definitely a personal thing, and if they aren't reciprocated whats the point in telling her.

Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 24 June 2013 at 11:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnamehurocksrusha4003paljay

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Yes RK totally seem to believe Sultan is doing all this for Madhu only
vaani21 Goldie
vaani21
vaani21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Nice post Nafs!! I know Rk's mind is only about Madhu.
But Rk is right,Anybody in his place would think the same.He has right reasons to doubt Sultan's intentions.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wahyas-Nafisa-

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I dnt wnt to see jealosy rk it anoys me a lot
Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Oh but Nafs according to some Sultan is the one who is Jelouse because Madu is RK's wifeROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shanzy-paljay-Nafisa-

Wahyas Goldie
Wahyas
Wahyas

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
agree how mch v missed this rk luv the jealous n insecure rk he makes meiej worth watching after all its ek ishq ek junoon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by genger

Oh but Nafs according to some Sultan is the one who is Jelouse because Madu is RK's wifeROFL

Really LOLLOL
forgetting him crying on his mum's thigh everyday looking at what has happened to her, he is jealous of Madhu and RK. I don't believe them. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paljay

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaani21

Nice post Nafs!! I know Rk's mind is only about Madhu.
But Rk is right,Anybody in his place would think the same.He has right reasons to doubt Sultan's intentions.Smile

Thanks Vani!! Yes he does think it's about Madhu. Also he has complete faith in his father, we have seen so many times how close he was to this man, and their history as well with Sultan, he would think it's all about snatching his wife from him. Smile I love seeing RK possessive and his junoon, so looking forward to more and more of this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21

Go to top