Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

In RK's mind it's still all about Madhu

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Today we see RK hugging Madhu in the car, when he sees Sultan walking towards their car still he carries on hugging her to make sure that Sultan sees them together. Before those two nights Madhu spent with Sultan (that RK was aware of) that sparked the jealousy and at holy celebrations, seeing the first gulaal being put on Madhu and her playing with Sultan and Aryan was making him burn in his jealousy, when we see RK finally marry Madhu but what happens at the havan recently when Sultan comes and says all this about Mohan Kundra being his dad, in RK's mind he said to him and he still thinks its all about Madhu why Sultan is doing this, remembering the incidents that happened at the havan, initially when they are standing together, with Sultan, RK takes her and puts her behind him and says you should stay there, and later Madhu manages to come again in between them and is asking for Sultan to repeat about his mother and when Sultan lowers his voice and speaks nice and softly to Madhu RK frowns and clicks his fingers between them not wanting them to talk or even for Sultan's eyes to be on his wife Madhu. 

Now this SBS news that Madhu is going to help Sultan to find more proof, this friendship relationship again to her husband will be making him jealous. Looking forward to it immensely I love to see insecure and jealous RK. πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i never enjoy to watch  jealousy or insecurity in husband and wife relationship in my life
i don't enjoy to watch ppl in pain only to show that there is more love and passionate love
i even don't believe on this type of love

gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally Obsessed . The scene that took my heart away was the way Sullu gave his hand to the cop to get arrested which got Rk confused. Im totally floored by Sultans characterπŸ‘
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

i never enjoy to watch  jealousy or insecurity in husband and wife relationship in my life
i don't enjoy to watch ppl in pain only to show that there is more love and passionate love
i even don't believe on this type of love

Yes but everyone here likes the junoonπŸ˜†, That is what according to pankhis selling.

Nice post Nafs, let us see what will happen now, whether love (oops junoon ) wins or hate wins.πŸ˜†
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nafs,i also love the way Sultan didn't even bat his eyelid seeing them in the hug pose,coolly knocked on the window and when madhu asked him something,didnt even look at her and asked RK ,he wanted to talk.πŸ˜‰
And he even told her during the phone convo,tumhara RK.Its like they don't even bother him.But miya biwi still think its all about Madhu.πŸ˜†

The way RK was going on about madhu,madhu...Sultan kept a straight face as if asking him to come to the point.

But yeah,what he feels for madhu is his personal thing,not to be discussed or disrespected.
Reminded me about the party scene where RK was going on accusing Sultan and madhu ,but both of them did not care,Sultan only felt bad for madhu that her name is being maligned.

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: paljay

Yes but everyone here likes the junoonπŸ˜†, That is what according to pankhis selling.

Nice post Nafs, let us see what will happen now, whether love (oops junoon ) wins or hate wins.πŸ˜†

Yes already the replies which didn't click the like button are saying hate for Sultan wins, and the possessive love that is RK's junoon we used to enjoy before Sultan was introduced that is very far from their minds.
Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 10 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nlm4

Nafs,i also love the way Sultan didn't even bat his eyelid seeing them in the hug pose,coolly knocked on the window and when madhu asked him something,didnt even look at her and asked RK ,he wanted to talk.πŸ˜‰

And he even told her during the phone convo,tumhara RK.Its like they don't even bother him.But miya biwi still think its all about Madhu.πŸ˜†

The way RK was going on about madhu,madhu...Sultan kept a straight face as if asking him to come to the point.

But yeah,what he feels for madhu is his personal thing,not to be discussed or disrespected.
Reminded me about the party scene where RK was going on accusing Sultan and madhu ,but both of them did not care,Sultan only felt bad for madhu that her name is being maligned.

Sultan was avoiding answering the calls and again to Madhu he told her several times that's nothing to do with you, his fighting for his rights and his mother's rights that's all. 

Yah I liked that he said Your RK won't talk to me, and he was right wasn't he. Well Sultan is in a fight for the long haul. Soon Mahdu will join him to find the proof as well and before RK is fully convinced with the proofs it will be insecure and jealous RK whilst Madhu is devoting her time to her friend's fight for his rights. 

You are right also about the party, he was insulted but he minded about Madhu's welfare because when she told him don't retaliate he had only her welfare at heart, that if he hits back it will go badly for her. I'm glad he never told her his feelings it's definitely a personal thing, and if they aren't reciprocated whats the point in telling her.
Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 10 years ago
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Yes RK totally seem to believe Sultan is doing all this for Madhu only
vaani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post Nafs!! I know Rk's mind is only about Madhu.
But Rk is right,Anybody in his place would think the same.He has right reasons to doubt Sultan's intentions.😊

ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dnt wnt to see jealosy rk it anoys me a lot