India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

In RK's mind it's still all about Madhu

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Today we see RK hugging Madhu in the car, when he sees Sultan walking towards their car still he carries on hugging her to make sure that Sultan sees them together. Before those two nights Madhu spent with Sultan (that RK was aware of) that sparked the jealousy and at holy celebrations, seeing the first gulaal being put on Madhu and her playing with Sultan and Aryan was making him burn in his jealousy, when we see RK finally marry Madhu but what happens at the havan recently when Sultan comes and says all this about Mohan Kundra being his dad, in RK's mind he said to him and he still thinks its all about Madhu why Sultan is doing this, remembering the incidents that happened at the havan, initially when they are standing together, with Sultan, RK takes her and puts her behind him and says you should stay there, and later Madhu manages to come again in between them and is asking for Sultan to repeat about his mother and when Sultan lowers his voice and speaks nice and softly to Madhu RK frowns and clicks his fingers between them not wanting them to talk or even for Sultan's eyes to be on his wife Madhu. 

Now this SBS news that Madhu is going to help Sultan to find more proof, this friendship relationship again to her husband will be making him jealous. Looking forward to it immensely I love to see insecure and jealous RK. Big smile

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4roshan110shanmanMonics316Seresakishlay95Lucky1123snowy72fiavangheebriavaani21zoya-shahWahyasrusha4003JOHNdaCENA4ever4lovepaljayBlue_ScrubsgennyMpriyachandMeenahamandadsouza95

fiavanghee Goldie
fiavanghee
fiavanghee

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i never enjoy to watch  jealousy or insecurity in husband and wife relationship in my life
i don't enjoy to watch ppl in pain only to show that there is more love and passionate love
i even don't believe on this type of love

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MercuryVenus1mangaloreInkyCupidPOOOOLLLLLLLLLLsweet_pie112rusha4003.SaduKiFarzi.-Vinu-mysteriousmilli

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Totally Obsessed . The scene that took my heart away was the way Sullu gave his hand to the cop to get arrested which got Rk confused. Im totally floored by Sultans characterClap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnasnowy72sweet_pie112rusha4003-Shanzy-reena544paljayBlue_Scrubs-Nafisa-

..Tangled.. IF-Rockerz
..Tangled..
..Tangled..

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I dont like it...

.SaduKiFarzi.

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

i never enjoy to watch  jealousy or insecurity in husband and wife relationship in my life
i don't enjoy to watch ppl in pain only to show that there is more love and passionate love

Yes but everyone here likes the junoonLOL, That is what according to pankhis selling.

Nice post Nafs, let us see what will happen now, whether love (oops junoon ) wins or hate wins.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mehurocks-Shanzy--Nafisa-

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Nafs,i also love the way Sultan didn't even bat his eyelid seeing them in the hug pose,coolly knocked on the window and when madhu asked him something,didnt even look at her and asked RK ,he wanted to talk.Wink
And he even told her during the phone convo,tumhara RK.Its like they don't even bother him.But miya biwi still think its all about Madhu.LOL

The way RK was going on about madhu,madhu...Sultan kept a straight face as if asking him to come to the point.

But yeah,what he feels for madhu is his personal thing,not to be discussed or disrespected.
Reminded me about the party scene where RK was going on accusing Sultan and madhu ,but both of them did not care,Sultan only felt bad for madhu that her name is being maligned.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaAmy-mehurockssweet_pie112zoya-shahrusha4003-Shanzy-paljayBlue_ScrubsBeautyForAshes-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paljay

Originally posted by abhaylovepia

Yes but everyone here likes the junoonLOL, That is what according to pankhis selling.

Nice post Nafs, let us see what will happen now, whether love (oops junoon ) wins or hate wins.LOL

Yes already the replies which didn't click the like button are saying hate for Sultan wins, and the possessive love that is RK's junoon we used to enjoy before Sultan was introduced that is very far from their minds.

Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 24 June 2013 at 11:14am

paljay

Go to top