Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF My Perfect Bride Thread 3 (Page 48)

LILY111144 IF-Sizzlerz
LILY111144
LILY111144

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -lakshmi-

Originally posted by LILY111144

Happy Summer

hi lils
hey laks kya karing...??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Remya_Pillai

-lakshmi- IF-Stunnerz
-lakshmi-
-lakshmi-

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -lakshmi-

Happy Summer

hi lils
hey laks kya karing...??

neha ke thread pe priya se gappe ladaa rahi hoo...what about u?

Remya_Pillai

Twilightsparkle IF-Sizzlerz
Twilightsparkle
Twilightsparkle

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
hum tere bina ab reh nahi sakthe 

next will anyone take honors to sing with me 

Remya_Pillai

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Pls add "Remyapms' to ur buddylist

19. Everyone Has Secrets

Are u chickening out?

Nope.. Never..

Then start my dear baby sis.

Next min she was standing on top of the table with a seductive smile

Roses are stupid 
Violets are silly
Lift up your shirts
And show me your abs

I think our jaw is touching the floor. She is singing like a seductive bar dancer and swaying her hips. I looked around to see all the men looking at her with lust filled eyes. B**ds!! By the way y this rhyme sounds like this??

Roses are straight
Violets are twisted
Bend over love
You're about to get fisted

She came down from the table and walked towards each men, tracing their faces making their girlfriend's snicker. Oh god!! she is playing it bad!!

Roses are red
It's elementary
Let's ring your best friend
And try double entry

Then she stopped at one man whose back was facing at us and I saw her gasping a little. Seems like the boy catches her attention!!

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
Keep staring at me,
And you will be too.

And then she kissed him on cheek giving a sultry wink. Then she came towards us laughing and hi fived us.

U should have seen that guys' face di..

The guy turned still in shock, but then his face held a surprise. I looked at his source of interest and it was non other than my di. Di!! She was glaring at him angrily.

Kya hua di?

Lets go..

But y and who is he?

He is no one

But..

Don't u dare speak back..

Nandu looked a little hurt and she nodded with her heads down. Di's face softened and held her chin making her look at us.

Sorry.

Its k.. but y r u angry?

Is it that guy over there? He looks handsome

He was still staring at us specifically Di. She dragged us towards bar and ordered martini. After having a large gulp she blurted out the unexpected.

He was my first kiss and crush

U mean he is the one who hurt u,?

She nodded sadly.

us kutte ki toh mein..

Nandu drastically changed into Jhansi ki rani avatar but I caught by her waist in tym before hitting him. He was taken aback but then after a second he was coming to our direction.

I swear di, if his stupid mouth says anything then I m going to give him a black eye.

Hi shraddha..

Sorry.. Do I know u?

His face held shock and something like amuse..

Its me. Samrat Singhania, ur batch mate back in college ?

Umm.. I don't remember. May b u was not so important in my life to remember.

He smirked at her comment and leaned slightly.

Oh really ? but I believe I can make u remember !!

Next sec he grabbed her by waist and was kissing passionately. We stood rooted to the place unable to decide what to do!! Di shoved him roughly and punched him straight on his right eye.

Ouch!! Awww!!

I vl stitch that lips if u try to shove it into my mouth Mr. Samrat Singhania

We were watching the couple along with the crowd. She dragged us out but that guy followed us.

But who will nurse this poor cute boy sweetie..

He was pouting lips looking innocently. Me and Nandu shared a look sensing di's reaction.

Don't call me that warna ur left eye will be damaged.

She dragged us towards parking lot.

Run baby run. But I vl catching u soon. Till then miss me sweetheart..

She drove the car in silence. But as usual Nandu won't screw her lips morethan 5s.

Jo bhi hain, he was so hot.

Di gave a murderous glare along with me.

He may be hot. But he is the most self-centered person I have ever met. U noe he was a playboy type guy and I was a typical nerd wearing spectacles. He went for only s**tty types but I dunno y I liked him. when he kissed, I thot he likes me. but when I realized it was a challenge he laughed it off saying I m not worth of his attention. he thot I was lucky atleast to have his kiss. He humiliated me in front of whole college.

That's y u changed ur whole appearance after college ?

He changed the shy Shraddha to a business minded and arrogant person. i came to noe how the world behaves with people like me. In a way he made me better and I should be thankful. But I won't allow him to play with me anymore.

We dint realize when we reached home. I hugged her sideways feeling bad for her. She never shared her secrets after entering business. Now I understood the reason.
Seeing all sitting in silence, I decided to change the atmosphere.

I should thank Samrat!!

Y?

B/c of him I escaped from playing T and D.

Who said u escaped?

Now they were back to cheerful mode but I can see a dirty smirk on Di's face.. Oh no!!

Now u have only one option.. Dare.. !!

I m not going to do anything u say?

Aww.. meri Navy girl darr gayi?

Darr!! Forget it di!!

Okay.. then I dare u to spent entire nite in Maan's room pretending to be drunk

What!!

Ur tym starts now babes!!

But that's so mean..

Everything is fair in love and war babes.

Urgh.. I hate u…

Love u too di.. Now go!!

We silently came out of the car and started to climb upstairs. I think maan vl believe me since I m drunk lightly. But hw will the drunkards behave. I have seen in some films, but!! I glared back when I heard my devil sister's giggling sound.

U both.. shut up and go..

Have a gdn8 di.. and ya use condom..!!

What the..

They ran away laughing like fools making me more mad.

I stood in front of his room more cautiously. Should I lean sideways?? I messed my hair a little. Should I say Hello Maan.. I m so drunk.. ya ur place or mine? No !! it will give him an open invitation.. should I

Suddenly the door opened and Maan was smiling at me weirdly. Oh no!! should I black out now!!

@all: thankuguys for the support. Next part is full of maaneet..Wink
@PrncssOfHeart: Thanku dear for pointing the mistake. Corrected !!

The following 332 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnimmi26vydehipyarisaheliAnnleo92shanmannehavashimady2483mishimshruti_raiviki2511gayathripriyankLilMissPerfectsruthigeethoneyboney1sonai-adricapreetpalllnaanavancooljiguAakshithagudi..faltuuniki7611canonrockingmishtisudipa81shah-jahanPalay2012FARZANAQAZI02358282361ManishaGovindKangmannyVaishuuu_Drishti_ramavishzoyaimran21littlerenu16VirMan505nga0130mymaaneetnottyrainrampintideepsikha09cutesrijurojalotus3rockingchahatsun4uEnigma78aahhh--Yashvi--samaman22janashwimaaneetperu.c.patelAISHAJSjojo2802ajoliejoooooooooooooosarah_zaishaaisha_19989290860623snehadingoeBBP97Acharya10maneetmayurMaancey01leothelionasmi123navyanissilathaauammyicycoolwiskhan...Roses123...Darkangel_MoMo-Trinity-nonabebubhakbhartifanpulvi16thendral_111pallavisarkarShefali16srikantharajalethasanthoshPoonamTCHERUKURI9chingamingrichu26NihsonMSgayatrigeet_9713rostlovepoopriyankasweet21geetapmaneet2086anisa79birdy2011maangeetforeverprincesssarahMONIJA78Sukham12preet.harmanmoona_sheikhSmartangelgshrutiAphrodisiacannbellcutestarzshruthiruchsTheSunShinegeet_v81deepthichmygurmaanqueenbee001cvrocksnadia-arshadharmeenchawlasonakshi.sharmakainturakiranParimishtyShalinaparbinGeethanda87nishnaldhanyabinugiaa5678shebs78626_chaitraKhusluvsmaaneetmaansi25Piyu75nostalgicmoonM_love.Tulip.mahi_gurmeetaashi14Banu148priyaD_4_DevilLM1991mmradhusandymggurtimuskaanflowing_riverpari1689kalabhasTANHA_HdrashtirockzzLuvforeverPrncssOfHeartsanam1234usahibasharmaSweetestPariZeal-DDBlushingqueenTarina.R.TotinisimrancutysessyAnny90its_memansiahmedsaroSphinxmansi.tripathifatema_007cutestar12erumzaheerkeerthi90anky_spreetidhawanpearl_warriordh_ritipingu.tinguteju2292scorpiodreamscutemishtisree.maneetCuteTommymayashrisawant7-eiya-muskaan...mardeKartikan91baisakh45KomaLSunnyriddhima1srikrithi111priyani rokdreamy4everAtiffadivya22shristi1CrazyMaaneetFananjalisen85sweetysaransheetalvasaRocks.Dharagurti30Mayamaan-SmexySmile-love4alld_soniasamidsamidKasiKasigbhatmayaparimaanshihottyangellenageorge...RIDDHIMA...payal.gupta177ElienoreMGanmirzamehak173snehapriyasobia4maaneetpriya_ya1408custodian75doll.12aswin2134jaDevilClandhakdhak22_SnowFlakes_valli30sweetsampa39Cherishhrsusmitasporthy_smile28TeamMcSwarekHanishadevipixi_nightingalZohamaaneetNeejucrazydream--Fairy--_Rashmifantesynehakapoor7kiran_ratiambeernTinkerBellamaaneet5piya27Angel-33tellymepixelflower620saf24smj1977.shruti18myprideushankitvcpaponeconritzy09harshithaaaaaaa_nandy_krati5happydays30DoracakeambbihaPaintedSkymrk-1ajennksasianjucoolnihatrisonu4everAlamelusmallvilleanuandaviflowers4usweet scorpioshalini_smaaniqramaanmeet1--aarthi--shafy_MNt_areebmaanseefreya123Ash1991sona-raiVSai2008preethiaTyroammu5sdlife19zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrape-padmarao-Shruthelove2_somaLittle_Mermaid.Asmi13-Mishu-poongs123-Mounika-vandy28KINGKHANFANgill123punam2712kabslockspriyasree-Lehar-LILY111144_SharmeenLuvsGCSimran_B.OneDirection.MonaSWriteslehrsanum23jasika08sanghita0000DimaagKaKeeda_Maaneet_-lakshmi-dolly10chavvi16Snow_AngelMadhuri53tamanna1391_BlackPearl_abinash079--Zehnaseeb--mysteriousmillibhanu_rekhagkhwaishfandumasspvdDownhill.hayaat.Infinity.Donnaa..AnushaGeet..drrose31

Jeevana. IF-Sizzlerz
Jeevana.
Jeevana.

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
update Tongue

Remya_Pillai

Twilightsparkle IF-Sizzlerz
Twilightsparkle
Twilightsparkle

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
wowww