Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF My Perfect Bride Thread 3 (Page 32)

Twilightsparkle IF-Sizzlerz
Twilightsparkle
Twilightsparkle

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -lakshmi-

Originally posted by lovebirdsmaneet

@ laks 

yep muje bhhi yahi doubt hai 

aur ha wo mera sathi hai 

kaya karogi haa tum

pucho mat laks from MHP mrei ise haal hai

gayab gayab grrr kk 

dont worry... hamaare din bhi aayenge ...

haha lol 

ha jarroor ayegi 

@kk tum mera story nahi pada abhi tak 

nahi padogi kya tell me now itself i wont as again huh

sorry yaar ... nothing like that... for the last month ife is extra busy ... even i came to gf after 10 days break ... give me some time to catch up... then i will be surely there with u

na na laks isa nahi hai

kk means "kerela kitti i will call her like that only

' i mean reyms i am asking her 

dont get me wrong 

u dont know me i know that ok its nothing 

sowiee... i thought  u told it to me ... lak...kk... confusion...

waise i bookmarked ur ff link...

u too mallu???

wo kya haina mera friends muje ditch kiya 

when i need them they went away leaving me alone 

when i started mine i was very sad so i am not asking new ones to read mine directly only asking who were mine like KK  rose didi praff thats it 

so i dare to ask you as you dont know me thats it 

take ur time everyone was busy now even me also so no prob 

and ha now we became crime parteners so you also mine now Wink

lol so now i have full right to ask you to read mine lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Remya_Pillai

ksasi IF-Rockerz
ksasi
ksasi

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
nice part.

Remya_Pillai

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Pls add "Remyapms' to ur buddylist

18. The Girls gone Bad !!

He just lingered his lips for a small time and then backed off. I was so stunned to react, but felt disappointed seeing his beautiful M shaped lips moving away.

Now that was my parting gift till tomorrow. Miss me..

I saw him going out with a small smile.

But wat abt the pic ? I mean how!!

Phir kabhi.. ab mujhe bahut neend aa raha hain..!!

I followed him for answers but he already bolted the door making me groan. Damn!! He is enjoying this chase!!

Coming to my room I slumped on my bed not bothering to change. I seen the lights off in the living room, means dad and mom have already slept or having some private moments.

He made me realize what I was missing!! I surely missed all those moments with my sissy. I don't even noe wats happening in Nandu's college. Busy life make the relations drift apart at times. I want to bring all those moments back together.

I straightly went to di's room and found it empty. That means she is with Nandu. I was shocked to c the sight in my lil sis room. Di was sniffing looking at back and Nandu was doing some drawing with her head on floor but her legs and half of the body is in bed. Its like she is practicing as Vikramaditya's vetal!!

Whats happening guys??

They got startled and di ran to my arms crying loudly.

Another separation in ur romantic novel ?

She nodded cutely and I smiled a little. Who noes the gr8 Shraddha is a fan of romantic novels. I put an arm around her waist and slumped on the bed near Nandu. She was drawing a boy's face in a distorted way. Like drawing horns, big teeth, tail..

Who is the next victim?

Jason. He was bullying me saying I m teacher's pet. Tomorrow he is going to regret the day he met me. I vl make his life hell.. Huaahhaha'

Typical Nandu. I m so afraid of her pranks lately. Day by day its getting quite dangerous. I mentally noted not to piss her so much.

So I was hoping like we could have a girls day out. U noe it has been a long tym..

Wow!!

The chorused together and hugged me tightly.

Can't breathe..

Thanku di.. I miss our old days so much..

I felt guilty hearing her. No.. No more flashbacks..

So where are we going?

Wat abt shopping first, then we can decide later?

Ok. at nite we can go to loui uncle's disc, Night Life. its safe there.

We took an off and Maan smiled at me hearing our plans. Me and di opted for Jeans, T-shirt and a leather jacket, while Nandu wore a long pale blue skirt and white tops with matching sandals. We went to mall and grabbed some dress and drooled some guys who was looking quite hot.

Then we went to a sappy movie and we slept there except di. When I woke up I saw her happy tears. I think I should make a video of this and show it to office staffs. But then the consequences will be terrible so I dropped the idea.

When we reached home in the evng, we were laughing our lungs out hearing Nandu's college incidents. The students put a fake spider inside gym teacher's shorts for badmouthing students. Students are really Dangerous these days!!

We got ready for the disc and to be frank we were looking lovely. Nandu curled my hair and di chose a long orange sleeveless dress which reached my mid thigh.

I helped Shraddha in her outfit and she look hot in black.

Nandu wore a full length red dress with matching accessories and looked quite cute.

come on Girls.. Lets rock the nite.

Our parents allowed us since its Loui uncles' disc. He is like a father figure to us and he took extra care when we went.

When we entered all the guys were staring hungrily at our figures and we gave them all a flirtatious wink before heading to the bar.

Hey sweeties.. u r looking so lovely.. seems like I should act as a possessive bodyguard looking at the stares that perverted boys r giving..

Its k uncle. We can take care of that.

Uncle placed a light drink taking the charge of the bar and we glanced around seeing all the couples enjoying their drinks.

So can we rock the floor?

Nandu took a mic and yelled loudly. It would be better if she switched off the mic.

Make the floor more hot guys' Indian music please'

She started to sway her hips when the music changed from G6 by Far east Movement to Uff teri Adaa..

We danced together ignoring the the boys who were asking for dance. After sometime we got tired and came back to our tables.

So who r up for truth or dare?

My sis's gladly accepted it and we were getting little tipsy, but we never stopped drinking.

So di u first.. Truth or dare ?

Truth..

ermm.. first kiss ??

She blushed a little and her eyes held a faraway look.

Oh come on di..

In my final year. He was dared to kiss me and I had no idea wat was happening. U noe I was a nerd back, so he said he was not at all interested in me. he looked handsome but he hurt me.

Oh god!! who is he? I m gonna kick him for hurting my lovely sis.

Forget it dear. now my turn. Nandu, T or D?

Dare..

I dare u to sing a rhyme seductively.

What?

@all: i noe guys.. No maaneet.. But it was needed for the story. So i m going to give precap for the first tym. May be Shraddha's prince Wink

@bloom: Happy bday dear.. i think belated bday wish.. i hope u liked my update treat..

@mansiahmed: seems like ur hubby is a romantic MSk. Mujhe kuch romantic ideas de do na.. Wink

@kalabhas: i think ur kid is going to kill this maasi of hers one day for making her mom like that LOL

Edited by Remya_Pillai - 02 July 2013 at 8:49am

The following 313 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmaryash_bdnimmi26farhana1234pyarisahelidpurvapriyankasphsneetu620shanmannehavashizil143mady2483mishimgayathripriyankLilMissPerfectsruthigeethoneyboney1singhiskinng94Candy_jssindhu.motwani2preetpalllmaaginaanavancooljiguAakshithafaltuu13divyeshsushloveniki7611canonrockingmishtishah-jahanPalay201202358282361Kangmanny_Drishti_ramavishzoyaimran21Vaishuuulittlerenu16VirMan505nga0130kavitha05Enigma78rampintirockingchahatcutesrijurojalotus3aahhhmkd.70ajolieperu.c.patelAISHAJSisha1980joooooooooooooosarah_zaishaaisha_1998bushra_179290860623BBP97maneetmayur01leothelionnavyanissiasmi123lathaauammyicycoolwiskhanDarkangel_MoMo...Roses123...bhakbhartifanSemarnk-Trinity-nonabebuvij10pulvi16CHERUKURI9PoonamTrizwanaqShefali16tanvinangiaMSgayatrimishtimohabbatrichu26Nihsongeetapgeet_9713princesssarahsandhyabanojrostanisa79lovepoopreet.harmanAphrodisiacannbellmaangeetforeverSukham12MONIJA78cvrocksTheSunShineshruthiruchsVidhi24Geethanda87sonakshi.sharmaParimishtynadia-arshadrumana88kainturakirandeepthichqueenbee001geet_v81Shalinaparbingiaa5678shebs786aashi14nostalgicmoongeetmerlyPiyu75M_lovemahi_gurmeetD_4_Devilshree2LM1991mmradhusandymggurtimuskaanflowing_riverdrashtirockzzpari1689LuvforeversessyAnny90Zeal-DDsimrancutykalabhassahibasharmaazainasanam1234uPrncssOfHeartBlushingqueenleena63mansiahmedsaroits_meSweetestParinajmaDGpreetidhawankeerthi90anky_smansi.tripathisupernasahuerumzaheerpearl_warriorfatema_007cutestar12scorpiodreamsSphinxmicky11dh_ritissshhcutemishtimayashrisawant7-eiya-sree10sree.maneetCuteTommymuskaan...mardeindiegirlbaisakh45Kartikan91KomaLSunnyriddhima1srikrithi111priyani rokstorytellermdreamy4everdivya22Atiffashristi1Rocks.Dharasheetalvasagurti30anjalisen85sweetysaranMayamaanmaanshid_soniagbhatlenageorgemayaparipayal.gupta177anmirzachinkidrashtiElienoreMGRosmitha4ever4lovepriya_ya1408custodian75doll.12aswin2134jaDevilClandhakdhak22_SnowFlakes_sporthy_smile28valli30deep002sweetsampa39-indu-Maaneet099HanishadeviZohamaaneetTeamMcSwarek--Fairy--crazydreamNeejusaf24tellymeNiharika.Nair_Rashmimaaneet5piya27Angel-33kiran_ratifantesynehakapoor7ritzy09TinkerBellaambeernsmj1977.shruti18myprideushankitvcpaponeconkrati5happydays30_nandy_ambbihamrk-1DoracakePaintedSkyvrsharmaajennnihatriksasianjucoolsonu4eversmallvilleanuandaviflowers4usweet scorpioshalini_smaaniqra--aarthi--Ash1991shafy_MNfaria86maanmeet1freya123sona-raiShalveVSai2008preethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6keenu_kkhoneygrapezaara2212sdlife19ammu5TyroAsmi13-Mishu-Shruthelove2_somaLittle_Mermaid.kabslockspriyasree-padmarao-poongs123Twilightsparkle-Mounika-KINGKHANFANgill123punam2712_SharmeenLuvsGCSimran_BLILY111144jasika08MonaSWrites.OneDirection.lehrsanghita0000DimaagKaKeeda-lakshmi-dolly10_Maaneet_JeevanaPchavvi16tamanna1391Madhuri53_BlackPearl_abinash079--Zehnaseeb--mysteriousmillidumasbhanu_rekhagkhwaishfanspvdDownhillInfinity..hayaat.Donnaadrrose31..AnushaGeet..

sdlife19 IF-Sizzlerz
sdlife19
sdlife19

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Just superb

loved the sweet happy day out of sisters

it just awesome.. finally geet did hear wat maan said and decided to have her lovely days back with her sisters

it reminds me when my married di and i go for shopping and we have lots of fun..

its like the best time of lives..

Edited by sdlife19 - 28 June 2013 at 8:20am

Remya_Pillai

sweetsampa39 IF-Rockerz
sweetsampa39
sweetsampa39

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Lovely part with all the girls having loads of fun.
Dear Shraddha totally fida over Romantic novels and movies and Nandu,what must have happened to Jason...

Loved theis nightout at the club,all three looked stunning [Tho I wasn't able to see Priyal's pic,but I can assume she'd look beautiful]

Now waiting for next part.

Edited by sweetsampa39 - 28 June 2013 at 8:30am

Remya_Pillai

scorpiodreams Goldie
scorpiodreams
scorpiodreams

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
wonderful to see geet back with sis having gala time...having sisters is really fun.

Edited by scorpiodreams - 28 June 2013 at 8:27am

Remya_Pillai

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
simply superb.loved itc

Remya_Pillai

LILY111144 IF-Sizzlerz
LILY111144
LILY111144

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
totaly lov dis girls date.maan hs made geet relise wt she s missing.dresses r beautiful.waiting 4 shardas dreamy. kya maan bhi disc mein pohunche ga...
rems me mising my sis...Ouch

Remya_Pillai

Go to top