Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF My Perfect Bride Thread 3 (Page 104)

lehr IF-Sizzlerz
lehr
lehr

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
waiting for update dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Remya_Pillai

gbhat IF-Dazzler
gbhat
gbhat

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update

Remya_Pillai

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
u said its only on saturday

Remya_Pillai

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
@prafulla: what dear? i dint understand??
neha5058 IF-Rockerz
neha5058
neha5058

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Remya_Pillai

@neha: its k dear..
@lils: kal office hain.. esliye i m sitting here gloomily Unhappy

okies... today also office kya???
y dear????? this much work u r handling kya????

Remya_Pillai

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
@neha: we had hartal on thursday. so they balanced it by making us work on sunday Unhappy

Going to update..
Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Pls add "Remyapms' to ur buddylist

22. Some Night This Is

Nandu stood behind me combing my hair. She wore a jeans and an off shoulder top, while I wore a green knee length dress which accentuate my curves nicely.

Don't u think u should apply a little more eyeliner for smoky eye look?

Di smacked her head from behind. She was wearing a pale pink knee length strapless dress.

We r not going for a date my little sis. Dad ka mood kharab hain aur tumhe smoky eye look sooch rahi hain.

Oh come on di.. hw can u think that dad came to noe wat happened in disc?

I think maan did tell him..

Never. Maan jiju would never say. Besides he dunno anything.

That's right. But he noes the little act I did in my talli haal.

My two devil sis burst out laughing again. after I told about the turn of events they were making fun of me. suddenly nandu stopped laughing.

What if Loui uncle ringed him?

Oh no!!

We looked at each other and sighed.

I have an idea. I vl black out now and can feign that I m feeling sick.

And ya we can stay to look after our sis.

Wow!! What a brilliant plan!! But what if I bring a twist?

Maan smirked evilly. he was looking dashing in his suit.

See.. Think of the devil and there he is!!

Aww bunny.. but don't u think u should add 'sexy' in front of that?

I rolled my eyes. Jerk kahin ka!!

Oh jiju. Don't worry. She is a little bit tensed!!

Ya tensed my foot. All I want to do is to dislocate his neck and then slap.. Nahi geet!! If u dislocate his neck then hw r u going to kiss him?

So ready ma beautiful ladies ?

Yes handsome.

And they side hugged him from both sides leaving me shocked.

Geet baby .. follow me..

Bye geetu..

Bye di..

Waving at me they walked away. Did they left me just like that !!

Nowadays I love Silence. Not nowadays.. but from the past 5 minutes. It is helpful not to face many questions that has been bombarded. But silence cant prevent me from seeing dads questioning stare. So we can simplify that Silence is just unbearable!!

U all dint understand, rt? we were sitting in the reserved table of our restaurant for past 5 minutes. Dad was facing opp to me while me and maan sat near. Mom was sitting at the right side of dad and was giving us pity looks.

So who will explain ydays events?

We sisters looked down unable to hold his scrutinizing gaze. Wow!! The floor marble is Italian? That's so beautiful!!

Yes geet?

I looked up and c everyone looking at me expectantly.

Wh-at?

I looked at him unsurely.

U r going to explain, rt? that's y ur hand is still up!

I suddenly realized that my hand is up. When did this happen? Maans evil smile answered my question. When I was admiring the beauty of marble he just raised my hand. Now I hate Italian marbles!!

N-No dad. I was just calling the waiter.

But we have ordered!

I need some water.

Water is placed right on the table.

Now stop questioning my child Inder.

But they got drunk!!

So what?? u too drunk that day!!

But I did it in my house.

So!! My girls noe hw to take care of themselves!!

Here I m trying to be a responsible parent, but u r ruining the whole effect!!

He whined crossing his arms making us burst into laughter! Thankgod!! The topic changed!! The food served making us more happy.

U dint tell me hw u both fell in love.

I choked my food along with maan.

anything wrong? is it a secret? If it is, make it public. b/c I want to noe wats happening in each of my daughters life.

Haan geet.. kaho na.. don't be shy.

Now time for my payback.

Well dad u noe the night I came back. I was in my room when I saw a shadow trying to attack me. so in defense I kicked him in the butt and he sprawled out in the floor moaning in pain. I thot he is a thief. But then again I kicked him in his leg without giving him time to think. He is such a…

I vl take it from here.

He gave me deadly glare and it was my time to smirk.

And then when she realized that she hit the wrong guy she was begging for my forgiveness literally falling my legs and then I forgave her. Then she realized hw amazing and sexy I am, so in between our talks we realized hw much perfect we r for each other. Then the rest is history.

All were giving me weird looks except my mom. She had a dreamy look on her face.

That's so cute.. how did u propose maan?

Let them eat mom. We can converse this topic after that.

I mentally thanked her for the topic change again.

I think I need to make an announcement.

We all stopped eating and looked at him seriously.

Since geet has already found her better half, I think its time for Shraddha too.

I looked at di and saw her tensing a little.

One of my friends son is coming next week to see her. he is a nice guy and I m sure u will like him. what do u say beta?

Her face become pale, but then covered it with a smile.

Don't worry dear. no one will take a decision without your wish. If u think u r not ready then I wont pressurize u.

I noe dad and I trust u. may be its time to move forward.

Thanku beta.

I could see that she is faking her happiness. But y? does she still love Samrat? My thots got blocked when I heard some tap sounds. Maan was typing something in his phone furiously.

Maan.. it's a phone. Not a punching bag!!

I noe.

He looked tensed. I slightly peeked into his phone to see that a message has been sent to samrat? Whats happening? Does maan noe anything abt Samrat and Di? Is he trying to hook them together? Its time for me to have a talk with Maan alone!!

@sweetsampa39 : thanku dear. i always cherish ur comments.
@monika121 : welcome newbie. i hope u will enjoy this part too.
@
suhaa0_O: thanku dear for pointing the mistake. Big smile Corrected!!
@laks: dont worry dear. Nandus groom will enter soon. but now time for maaneet and Sam-shraddha
@prafulla: thanks for the idea yaaro..
@lils: i vl use ur idea soon.
@parimishty: all the best for the exam dear.
@anu di(tellyme): glad to c u back di..
@all: thanx for the lovely comments dear. My uncle is fine. got discharged from the hospital yday.

The following 310 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmaryash_bdnimmi26vydehifarhana1234pyarisahelidpurvaStartrekernehavashimady2483mishimshruti_raigayathripriyankLilMissPerfectsruthigeetapubasuhoneyboney1singhiskinng94Candy_jssanju85majaam00chloeeharudimppreetpalllmaaginaanavancooljiguAakshithafaltuusushloveniki7611canonrockingmishtisudipa81shah-jahanPalay2012FARZANAQAZI02358282361ManishaGovindshibushibuVaishuuu29ashimaSarbjeetDH_Drishti_zoyaimran21mariam.ahmed197littlerenu16nga0130VirMan505ruchsweetynottyrainkavitha05rojalotus3rockingchahatrampintiEnigma78deepsikha09aahhhmaanlvsgeetsamaman22janjojo2802peru.c.patelAISHAJSajolieaisha_1998bushra_17joooooooooooooozafarahimpiyasinghisha1980snehadingoeBBP979290860623Acharya10maneetmayurnavyanissisatyasree8901leothelionasmi123lathaauammyicycooltelevision9wiskhanDarkangel_MoMoitzzdmg-Trinity-...Roses123...sugivarunbhakbhartifansrikantharajathendral_111pallavisarkarPoonamTrizwanaqShefali16priyankasweet21princesssarahsandhyabanojgeetaprostlovepoosusipreet.harmangeet_9713MONIJA78maangeetforevermoona_sheikhgshrutiAphrodisiacannbellSmartangelnityaMdworldqueenbee001bbindukainturakiranharmeenchawlasonakshi.sharmaParimishtynadia-arshadcutestarzshruthiruchsmaya7anime_galdeepthichgeet_v81Geethanda87nishnalnia24Shalinaparbinshebs786aashi14nostalgicmoongeetmerlyPiyu75DeepabhargavD_4_Devilmmradhusandymggurtimuskaanflowing_riverdrashtirockzzpari1689LuvforeversessysimrancutyPrncssOfHeartsahibasharmaazainaAnny90BlushingqueenZeal-DDSweetestPariits_mesarokeerthi90anky_spearl_warriormansi.tripathifatema_007cutestar12scorpiodreamssupernasahuerumzaheercutemishtipingu.tinguSphinxdh_ritimayashrisawant7-eiya-sree10KhanAtiyahsree.maneetCuteTommybaisakh45KomaLSunnystorytellermi rok111priyandivya22gurti30sheetalvasaanjalisen85Rocks.DharaAnnu8193love4alld_soniasamidsamidMayamaanKasiKasigbhatmayaparimaanshilenageorgehottyangelchinkidrashtiElienoreMGpayal.gupta177anmirzashri12priya_ya1408Rosmithasnehapriyacustodian75aswin2134jaSundari.DevilClandhakdhak22_SnowFlakes_rsusmitasporthy_smile28valli30deep002Cherishhsweetsampa39Hanishadevi-indu-Maaneet099--Fairy--Zohamaaneetmishtiritutellymepixelflower620saf24Niharika.Nairfantesynehakapoor7_Rashmiambeernritzy09TinkerBellakiran_ratimaaneet5piya27Angel-33paponeconsmj1977.shrutiushankitvcPaintedSkyDoracakeambbihamrk-1NoorFatima_nandy_harshithaaaaaaakrati5happydays30Alamelusmallvilleksasinihatriajennmitzi11sweet scorpioflowers4uanuandaviVSai2008preethiaShalvefreya123maanmeet1Ash1991--aarthi--maanseesona-raishafy_MNt_areebshalini_smaaniqrahoneygrapesdlife19zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Asmi13Tyroammu5Shruthelove2_soma-Gemini-kabslocksgill123punam2712KINGKHANFAN-Lehar-CuteStrawberry_SharmeenLuvsGCsanum23jasika08MonaSWritesSimran_Blehrsanghita0000dolly10_Maaneet_chavvi16tamanna1391Madhuri53_BlackPearl_mysteriousmilli--Zehnaseeb--abinash079bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfandumasspvd.hayaat.Infinity.Donnaadrrose31..AnushaGeet..

111priyan IF-Dazzler
111priyan
111priyan

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
yayyy

Remya_Pillai

Go to top