Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-lakshmi- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

@neha: i vl read once the story is updated.. bookmarked!!
@poo: they arranged an urgent meeting. esliye i dint get tym to inform u.. sorry.. waise when i call u Poo, i feel like i m kajol of K3G 😆

@laks: dad kuch nahi kaha. he is man of hiding emotions. i think he liked it.
yeah.. they hv got tough competitors rt now. but drashti improved a lot. Lauren is also a tough competitor.

New car!! wow! congrats dear.. which model.. mujhe treat chahiye..!!

am sure he would have liked it... after all his daughter have bought it for him...

lauren is really good... though i hate to admit it... even mukti , new entry, i have seen her before in some other show... she dances quite well too... and among males shaan is too good... but DD is the best...

swift desire liya hai...le chocolate khaaa...😆

-lakshmi- thumbnail
aaj kisine promise kiya tha update ka that too a romantic one ... kahaa hai????

priya_ya1408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Geet's parents are soo cool loved the whole family
I think jo shraddha ko dekhne aa raha hai woh samrat hi hoga
And wah geet and maan are pulling each other legs when geet's mom was asking about how they fall in love it's cute..!!!
Continue soon dear
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

(Thanku Pari mishty for the banner)

Pls add "Remyapms' to ur buddylist

23. Not what I Expected

I was now walking towards terrace to have a serious talk with Maan. if my guess is correct then he is trying to unite Samrat and Di. But y? from what I hv heard, Samrat broke her heart. Then y he is back?

When I reached Maan was standing facing his back to me and ya he is shirtless. Shirtless!! OMG!! He was talking with sumone on phone but I couldn't concentrate on that. His muscles flexed when he stretched with his one hand. I have never got to c a clear view of his muscles, but wow!! This made my day.. nahi.. its nite now!!

Now I can c his perfect back, hw will be the front view?? Don't think I m a pervert. Just want to c my fiancs perfect body. And accidentally god heard my prayer. He turned to my direction but he hasn't seen me yet. He kinda looked serious during the convo. Damn he looks hot!

Now I noe one thing. Shirtless Maan is every girls dream. Dammit!! This guy has one hell of a body and those perfect six abs. Six or eight!! i should count, rt? One, Two, Three,..

You Are My Pumpkin Pumpkin
Hello Honey Bunny
Feeling Something Something
Hello Honey Bunny, Honey Bunny
Toko... Toko'

My eyes widened with shock. He was singing those lines circling around me along with his famous smirk. when honey bunny line comes he will point at me and then when Feeling something something line comes he will point at his perfect sculptured body. Stop Geet!! Get a life!!

Sweet pea.. Stop drooling at me. Control ur hormones!!

His statement snapped me out of drooling situation and I started glaring at him hardly. But he was stuckling. Hw come he is not frightened at my glare. So I hardened my gaze and glared even more. He gave me a boring expression.

Oh stop it geet!! U r straining ur eyes.

Yeah!!

Y r u not wearing a shirt?

I m feeling so HOT!! Kyun koi problem hain? Is it tempting u?

Yeah!! But I cant voice my thots, can i? oh wait! I forgot to count the abs!! phir kabhi karungi!! I hope soon!!

Hello sweet pea.. Don't get so distracted.. I m all urs!!

Arrogant selfish sexy khurrana!!

Look we have to talk.

Suddenly he hugged me from behind making me gasp.

What r u doing??

Loving u my little fianc.

Instead of shouting, it came more like a whisper. Hw can I shot when his shirtless body is in contact with my body in an intimate situation. If u ask my name I may say Bill Clinton!! I could feel his grin at the side of my neck. I felt myself blushing.

Aww!! My sweet pea is blushing.

Stop it Maan.. I want to talk.

Shh geet.. Let me fulfill one of my fantasies.

Fantasies?

Yeah.. its my dream to stand with the girl I like in the roof top of a house. Just feeling the cool breeze and our togetherness.

He inhaled deeply making me smile. Its true that I have never confessed my like towards him. But he dint bothered to ask me, may b b/c he understood it from my silence and constant denial!!

When I looked ahead, I got a clear view of palm trees, white sand and the crashing waves even in the faint moon light. Actually a kodak moment!!

(Thanku Neha for the pic)

He brushed my hair to one side and started placing feather like kisses till earlobe. Oh god! that's so incredible. I bit back a moan that escaped my mouth. My heart felt a different warmth around him. I think weather is stirring our romantic mood!!

Geet..

Hmm..

I want 5 kids. 3 daughters and 2 boys!!

What??

I turned to face him. is he mad?

Kyun kam ho gayi. Okay 6 kids?

He looked expectant. I mentally chuckled seeing his cute face.

Maan.. I hv not even thot of marrying u. and here u r speaking abt kids?

That doesn't mean like I wont marry him. I will. But I need tym.

Kya?? Then wat r u doing in this wee hours of nite.. who bhi ek paraya mard ke saath?

He sighed dramatically. Can I just strangle him?

Oh come on maan. I dint had my first kiss and..

Oh no!! I should stop talking unnecessarily. Maan smirked at me and tightened the hold on my waist.

Oh! Toh ye baat hain. Don't worry dear. I can fulfill ur wish!!

With one hand he snaked his hands from my waist to the middle of my back and looked at my lips. Tingles erupted thru my body feeling his naked torso against the palm of my hands. I could feel the change in atmosphere when we both desired the same thing! Kiss!!

He placed his lips on mine igniting all types of feelings I was unaware. Our lips moved in a perfect sync. It felt like he is the only one that matters to me now. Nothing more. Nothing less. I wrapped my arms around his neck when he deepened the kiss and I bit his lip for the entrance.

Ouch!!

He moved his head back and rubbed his lips.

U r a vampire. Lady Cullen.

And u r the mood killer of the year.

I shut my mouth immediately realizing wat I said.

Did my sweet pea enjoyed our small first kiss?

Stop it Maan. Just stop it. I came here to talk about di.

I dunno y I was angry. Was it b/c I dint got the perfect kiss? He looked at me seriously.

I noe u r trying to hook up di with that playboy Samrat. U have no rt to interfere in my dis life without noeing abt the entire truth. This may be a game for u guys but for us its not. U r playing with our hearts. And I don't like tears in her eyes. If u r trying to make her life hell to get me..

Shut up geet. Think before u talk. Don't blame without noeing the whole truth. Everyone is not like u. I don't play with anyone feelings for satisfying my ego. Shraddha has been my friend even before I met u. And for me friendship is a blessing. So I noe wat I m doing. I m not answerable to anyone who don't trust me.

He stormed away leaving me in the whirlpool of guilt.

@all: Thanku guys for the support. Will reply to the comments later. I m happy to c some of the silent readers commenting. Good job guys!!

Edited by Remya_Pillai - 10 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@jaya: Hw r u? r u a new reader?
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazinng update ..Maan shirtless dhak dhak dhak ..hayee mar jawa
first kiss but then geet blunder
waiting for next update
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi dear..fab update! Wonderfully written! Loved it! update soon
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
haye yeh tho mast update hogayi...
maan in his deadly avatar...
continue soon...
geet running behind him to calm his anger...😉 
rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh god maan without shirt.. omg... my heart beats are rising fast...
 their kiss. 6 kids ..   n he did  not go for cricket team