Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged

For Story So Far...

Pls go to Thread 1

Thread 2

Edited by Remya_Pillai - 05 September 2013 at 8:14am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

_Drishti_Enigma78ammyicycoolasmi123princesssarahharmeenchawlaAphrodisiacSweetestParimiyasingh1mmradhusree10CuteTommy.ramya-gurtian.dreamy4everanjalisen85Mayamaand_soniacrazydreamkiran_ratisaf24Cherishhvalli30lehrsdlife19love2_soma-padmarao-Tyrokabslockspunam2712KINGKHANFAN-Mounika-t_areebflowers4usweet scorpiomaanseesona-raimaanmeet1_BlackPearl_dumaskhwaishfanJeevanaPMadhuri53tamanna1391-lakshmi-..AnushaGeet..spvd.hayaat.Infinity.

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojatony_Drishti_VirMan505Smile90ammyicycoolasmi123Darkangel_MoMoprincesssarahanime_galParimishtysahibasharmammradhuSweetestPariCuteTommysree10anjalisen85dreamy4ever.ramya-gurtian.shristi1d_soniaMayamaanNiharika.NaircrazydreamCherishhvalli30kiran_ratialicia212Tyrosdlife19maanseesona-raimaanmeet1-Mounika-_SharmeenLuvsGC-Lehar--padmarao-kabslockspunam2712tamanna1391JeevanaPchavvi16-lakshmi-_BlackPearl_Madhuri53khwaishfandumasspvdInfinity.drrose31..AnushaGeet..

sdlife19 IF-Sizzlerz
sdlife19
sdlife19

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Congrats for new thread dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Remya_Pillai

pearl_warrior Goldie
pearl_warrior
pearl_warrior

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Congratz...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leena63Remya_Pillai

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Pls add "Remyapms' to ur buddylist

17. Dinner with Satan

So what do u like to have my sweet wifey..

I wish I could strangle him !! but then mera kya hoga !!

I m going to have a Happy Meal.. and remember.. No sharing..

Happy meal ?? sab ke sab ?

Yes. Got any probs Ms. Bomb shell.

No!!

Very good. So get the order.

What !! me ??

Ya. Its not necessary that men should buy food. Lets make this dinner special. Jaldi geet.. I m starving..

U pigheaded brute..

But he closed his eyes and were humming some idiotic tune. I hate him!!

I ordered and grabbed his so called happy meal. All were looking at me weirdly as if I m going to eat these all alone. I was stumbling while taking all these food items.
Somehow I reached table but was not able to place the tray.

Maan.. Pakdo na..

Okay..

Next sec, he was hugging me tightly, his hands around my waist. I sumhow managed the tray.

What is this?

Tumhe pakad rahi hoon geet..

Uffho maan.. mujhe nahi.. tray ko.

Oh !Wo tumhi pakdo.. I m not interested.

he lazily sat back taking the coke from the tray. I tried to place it, but stumbled a bit and there goes food and I, down the floor.

Ouch..

Hey Geet.. what r u doing down there !! u noe the floor can be dirty.

Oh nothing Mr. Khurrana. I was just proving Newton's third law of gravitation. I tried to do an action, but ended up receiving an opposite reaction.

He gave a thotful nod at my sarcastic comment and went to bring another tray of food without helping me. I vl end killing him up one day.

Wow!! I m loving it.!!

He said moaning. I looked at him shocked. this is the first tym I m hearing a guy moan.. Next second I felt a caress in the corner of my lips. Maan was wiping sauce from my lips staring intently. I just slapped his hands.

Geet!! U sucks in romance!!

I what?

Haven't u seen in serials, when the guys wipes the girl's lips, they immerse themselves in passionate eyelock ?

Only if the guy wipes it smoothly.. not like bathing a cow!!

So u admit urself as a cow!! Not bad geet!!

Waise u watch serials?

Of course..

Yuck!! It's a girl's thing..

Who said that? Indian serials are part of the culture. And all should watch it. especially youngster's serials. U noe.. we get to learn more from it..

Learn what?

Like how b romantic, how to plan a date, how to seduce a stubborn women..

He said the last part winking at me.

No wonder u r like this.. quite boring.

I m not.

Of course. Tell me an incident where u returned any of my romantic gestures.

Ermm..

See..

Eska matlab ye nahi ki I can't be romantic.

oh really? Which is ur favourite romantic film? Tom and Jerry??

He said sarcastically and I felt a little bit embarrassed. He is right. I haven't seen a film or done anything funny for 2 yrs. I miss old geet a lot.

I vl give u a fair chance. Shed all these lady beem avatar and spend a day with me. I vl show u hw to live a simple life

But y ?

Did u see chris's eyes when she said she missed u a lot. it was filled with sadness for her friend. Did u c how much eager ur sisters are, to spent some time with u ?

I bit my bottom lip feeling bad for them. they have stood besides me during all hardships. I miss our girly times. I think my job and my frustration of hiding something big from my parents made me change.

Ok enough of gyan. Baba Maan Singh Khurrana thakh chukhi hain.. lets go..

I silently followed him which is unusual for me and maan looked a bit surprised. The ride back to home was silent and I felt maan staring at me. we reached home and I was abt to step out when maan clutched my elbow.

I m sorry.

I looked at him questioningly.

I made ur mood even worse, rt?

He took my hands and kissed its back.

I don't feel guilty by saying all those, but I think I should have handled it more smoothly.

No maan. infact thanx. I needed that push.

But I made u sad. See u r not even fighting with me.

I hid my smile hearing his cute complaints. I think I m the only person apart from his family who have seen this side of him.

But I have a surprise for u

What?

He removed his hand from mine and slid it into his pocket. He took his wallet and then I saw him removing a pic.

Hold ur breath dear..

He handed me the pic and i was stunned to c it was one of my fav childhood pic. A cute brown eyed guy was kissing my cheek and I was blushing. I always wondered who the guy was but mom just shrugged her shoulders.

Mom gave u that?

Yup.

And u feel okay seeing another boy kissing me ?

I asked smirking at him

I would have, if its an other boy !!

I looked at him confused.

Don't u think we both guys look similar.

What did he.. Oh no!!

Oh yes !! that boy is "me" sweetheart.. The great Maan Singh Khurrana.

He took the pic back and did the unexpected thing.

His pulled me closer and placed his lips on mine.

@all: Sorry guys again for the small and late update. in my place there is no net and power due to heavy rain. i managed to type only this much due to frequent power cuts. Sorry guys and thanx for the support

@all writers: my comments will be delayed due to powercut pblm. sorry ritzy di, tanya di, neha, nandy,shobha and all..

@custodian75,poongs,teju,aaishah and other newbies : welcome to my crazy story.. Glad u all liked it..

Edited by Remya_Pillai - 24 June 2013 at 10:56am

The following 344 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmaryash_bdnimmi26vydehifarhana1234pyarisaheliaashiyaan_2010neetu620shanmannehavashilovelyninizil143mady2483mishimviki2511gayathripriyankLilMissPerfectsruthigeethoneyboney1singhiskinng94sonai-adricaCandy_jsCoolio56sindhu.motwani2cooljiguAakshithafaltuutittu7513divyeshsushloveniki7611canonrockingmishtisudipa81shah-jahanPalay2012FARZANAQAZI02358282361KangmannyVaishuuuddtian_Drishti_ramavishlittlerenu16VirMan505muqaddas_nottyrainSurbhivarun001cristalluskavitha05GURTI369rampintirojalotus3deepsikha09Enigma78sairabaahhh--Yashvi--Smile90mkd.70ashwimaaneetAISHAJSperu.c.patelajoliejojo2802piyasinghisha1980joooooooooooooosarah_zaishaaisha_1998bushra_17snehadingoeBBP979290860623Acharya10zainah320maneetmayursatyasree8901leothelionnavyanissiasmi123lathaauammyicycool-Trinity-...Roses123...sugivarunbhakbhartifanwiskhanSemarnknonabebupulvi16thendral_111srikantharajalethasanthoshPoonamTpallavisarkarrizwanaqShefali16CHERUKURI9bhawna02mishtimohabbatDazlingdivyaMSgayatridrashtiMyAnGeLrichu26priyankasweet21geet_9713princesssarahsandhyabanojrostlovepoohumazubananisa79geetapmoona_sheikhmaangeetforeverMONIJA78Sukham12gshrutiAphrodisiacannbellMdworldqueenbee001cutestarzshruthiruchsgeet_v81bbinduSmartangelTheSunShinerumana88kainturakirannadia-arshadVidhi24ParimishtyGeethanda87nishnalShalinaparbingiaa567826_chaitraKhusluvsmaaneetshebs786maansi25geetmerlyPiyu75M_love.Tulip.D_4_DevilLM1991mmradhusandymgpari1689gurtimuskaandidlrflowing_riverdrashtirockzzLuvforeverkalabhassahibasharmaPrncssOfHeartsanam1234umounacutyleena63SweetestParinajmaDGsessysimrancutyAnny90Blushingqueenmaneetarshits_memansiahmedsaroerumzaheersupernasahukeerthi90anky_spreetidhawanpearl_warriormansi.tripathifatema_007cutestar12scorpiodreamspingu.tinguSphinxmicky11dh_riticutemishtiCuteTommyKhanAtiyahsree.maneetsree10CrystalSayamayashrisawant7-eiya-farzu3008Arsheelamaaneetkimeetmuskaan...mardesonali_22baisakh45Kartikan91riddhima1storytellermdreamy4everdivya22Atiffagurti30.ramya-gurtian.shristi1-SmexySmile-anjalisen85sweetysaransheetalvasaRocks.Dharalove4allMayamaanAnnu8193KasiKasigbhatd_soniasamidsamidmayaparimaanshilenageorgehottyangelpayal.gupta177ElienoreMGanmirzamehak173Rosmithasnehapriyapriya_ya1408custodian75doll.12aswin2134jaDevilClandhakdhak22_SnowFlakes_valli30rsusmita16anyaa.gurtideep002Cherishhsporthy_smile28sweetsampa39Hanishadevi-indu-pixi_nightingalTeamMcSwarekNeejuZohamaaneetcrazydream--Fairy--saf24tellyme_Rashmifantesynehakapoor7kiran_ratiramaheshritzy09piya27Angel-33harshithaaaaaaa_nandy_krati5happydays30smj1977.shrutimrk-1DoracakeNoorFatimaambbihaPaintedSkynihatriDillikudiajennanjucoolalicia212ksasisonu4everAlamelusmallvilleanuandaviflowers4unamita25--aarthi--t_areebmaaniqrafreya123sona-raiShalveAsh1991maanseemaanmeet1keenu_kkVSai2008preethia-Mishu-Tyrozaara2212ammu5honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Shruthelove2_somaLittle_Mermaid.kabslocks-padmarao-Twilightsparkle-Mounika-gill123priyasreepunam2712vandy28KINGKHANFAN-Lehar-CuteStrawberry_SharmeenLuvsGCsanum23Simran_BMonaSWriteslehrsanghita0000DimaagKaKeedaabba12_Maaneet_-lakshmi-chavvi16tamanna1391Madhuri53abinash079_BlackPearl_--Zehnaseeb--mysteriousmillibhanu_rekhagdumasSecretKhabri420spvdDownhill.hayaat.Infinity...AnushaGeet..drrose31

--Zehnaseeb-- IF-Stunnerz
--Zehnaseeb--
--Zehnaseeb--

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Congrats.. for new thread...Clap Finally Maan made geet realize how much her family miss her... Aww.. MSK has kissed Geet at childhood.. Now Maneet kiss...EmbarrassedWink Nice update..Smile

Edited by CutieTeju - 24 June 2013 at 11:10am

Remya_Pillai

love2_soma IF-Sizzlerz
love2_soma
love2_soma

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged

for the new thread

Remya_Pillai

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai