India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Anandi...educated? (Page 4)

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

The way she behaved in the past and does at present, she does look uneducated. 

actually she is skilled as an oil massager and should have taken that as a full-time profession. whats the use of having a certificate? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

musicmaniac

lovesunshine Goldie
lovesunshine
lovesunshine

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samvi.

LOL Shivani and Ashima are not balika Vadhu'sLOL...so the directors didn't think much about them.

And people , please remember that they showed villagers as BAD too. Gauri , THE VILLAGE GIRL was the main antagonist of the show!! Even the city bred Kunda tai hated her once her mask was removed!LOLLOLLOL.

On the topic - Good topic TM. I call anandi , an educated woman irrespective of the degrees she achieved. She always had good manners and was educated . It's just that, she just became a literate person after doing her degree. Gawari's like Gauri just can't see it!Ouch
agreed samvi they are not main characters, but others gave examples of them as  'people from city who are shown on the show as  good'  so i gave my opinion...

but my point here was the main characters like phooli, gauri, ganga, anandi..now saanchi etc..if you see most of the time the cv's have shown city bred are brats n ill mannered and the village bred are good and sanskaari.. n viewers will remember such main characters more as they have more screen space than ashima or shivani..n especially people form village will still continue have a stigma against city bred people ..

isnt it a bad message for the society? especially when this show keeps giving lengthy morals after ever episode?

Regarding the original  question of TM ofcourse anandi is educated, well mannered and cultured.. who says she isn't anyway?

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesunshinesurabhi01tiny15

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinyasurabhi01tiny15

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avyarima

By the way I had to write because people say CV shows all educated girl bad and wicked and traditional uneducated girls as good.

No people have said girls exposed to city life are always shown bad ,the ones who had normal education who were not balika vadhu s are bad.I hope you get my point.
SPuja IF-Rockerz
SPuja
SPuja

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovesunshine

LOL Shivani and Ashima are not balika Vadhu'sLOL...so the directors didn't think much about them.

And people , please remember that they showed villagers as BAD too. Gauri , THE VILLAGE GIRL was the main antagonist of the show!! Even the city bred Kunda tai hated her once her mask was removed!LOLLOLLOL.

On the topic - Good topic TM. I call anandi , an educated woman irrespective of the degrees she achieved. She always had good manners and was educated . It's just that, she just became a literate person after doing her degree. Gawari's like Gauri just can't see it!Ouch
agreed samvi they are not main characters, but others gave examples of them as  'people from city who are shown on the show as  good'  so i gave my opinion...

but my point here was the main characters like phooli, gauri, ganga, anandi..now saanchi etc..if you see most of the time the cv's have shown city bred are brats n ill mannered and the village bred are good and sanskaari.. n viewers will remember such main characters more as they have more screen space than ashima or shivani..n especially people form village will still continue have a stigma against city bred people ..

isnt it a bad message for the society? especially when this show keeps giving lengthy morals after ever episode?

It depends on how people look at it. See for example Sanchi is the only who is cranky in the whole of shekars family. All the Shekars are city people...who are very kind and even proved to be better people than the Singh's when they agreed to marry a divorcee to their Son without a second thought. How come we forget all of them and talk only about Sanchi and say that the CV's are showing all the city people as bad? In fact the CV's showed how Anandi was surprised seeing the men helping in kitchen unlike the way they do it villages(only women in kitchen and serving people all the time). 

Ashima and Shivani were given as examples because they played good roles though for a short time. Gauir was called a city girl a hundred and odd times in this forum and is compared to the village girl Anandi . Actually people here force the tag of city girl of Gauri though she a villager and keep saying that CV's are showing city people as bad which is annoying!! So , as the TM mentioned about how people call Anandi an uneducated woman  in this forum..i mentioned about this villager Gauri and city person Kunda Tai! this part was not directed to you :)

I think this city/village talk is essentially about young girls in the serial and the village based girls are shown as good - Anandi, Phooli, Gulli, Ganga, even Sugna, Asha etc. Sanchi is city brat the less said about her the better. Gauri was a village girl and was good (in childhood), she became bad when she was based at city- Mumbai. (Ashima and Shivani had just a little role and so they can be ignored. ) Also by some coincidence, village girls (Anandi and Ganga) got their studies disrupted, then they complete their education in super fast mode. City basd girls - Gauri and Sanchi get to study without much hinderance (though in Sanchi's case it is impossible to even imagine how she completed her graduation and now doing MBA) but still did not become good human being. Perhaps the people calling Anandi as un-educated mean that her education was not regular, otherwise she is educated, though we do not know what were her subject and degree.

Edited by SPuja - 26 June 2013 at 10:38am
Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shinya

The way she behaved in the past and does at present, she does look uneducated. 

actually she is skilled as an oil massager and should have taken that as a full-time profession. whats the use of having a certificate? 

Ohh come on Shinya...Anandi is a soft person and sometimes due to her over goody nature she appears to have less self respect. That's all...she never behaved like an uneducated person. She knows her manners...and never screams like a gawari! She was educated in a different line. All her education was focussed on family care , family wellness and she was  absolutely great in that! Just a sweet one like my granny who is illiterate yet educated! Of course we know that A has become a literate too after doing her degree! 

superb ...ROFL

love your sense of humor ...LOL

lovesunshine Goldie
lovesunshine
lovesunshine

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
anandi indeed is educated  and well mannered and cultured girl... but if she has to carry on with her social service career in Udaipur city she has to look presentable, ...anandi should stop wearing ghagra choli and heavy jewellery  i have said umpteenth time on the forum...sarees like shivani would be perfect for anandi now..

agian i am not saying anandi should go modern n wear stupid clothes like saachi but she should look dynamic n professional..

Go to top