Posted: 10 years ago
Why do I keep reading post about Anandi still an illiterate?  I watched when Bhairav got her admission to the university. She did it online. We have watched her study for exams. And even heard when the family were congratulation her about her graduation. She saw her speak good English to Saanchi's friends and spoke well to Shiv's London friend, help the village girls write their school application. We watched her represent her village in formal meeting. So why are people still thinking she is not educated? Maybe CV needs to make it clear since so many  people missed that. Just because Anandi hasn't travel to another please for school, just because she always speak in Hindi and dress the way she dresses doesn't make her uneducated  
Anandi...? Balika vadhu mein Anandi kahan hai? hai to bas Jagya...jagya  aur ganga-saanchi...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
I know!!! I don't wanna even go there??
By the way I had to write because people say CV shows all educated girl bad and wicked and traditional uneducated girls as good.
you read posts or see scenes where some or the other character bashes Anandi by saying she is uneducated? ๐Ÿ˜•...Anandi is very much educated and intelligent โญ๏ธ but i do wish to see her do P.G and open her own NGO or work in some...basically Anandi is so smart and talented that it hurts to see how CVs waste her potential in solving either her ex-in-laws problems or taking nonsense from her Saas and Nanad...she should concentrate and return back to work ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by avyarima

By the way I had to write because people say CV shows all educated girl bad and wicked and traditional uneducated girls as good.
i wanted to make a post on this long time ago!...i wanted to share a count of bad people and good people & count of educated people among them! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† 

regarding ur main post i think it is not at all a fault of CVs...they have shown anandi studying & being a graduate many a times & in many ways...in india if u can just write ur name u will be called educated and here anandi knows much more than this & still people r calling her uneducated?! ๐Ÿ˜† well, poeple have argued over this topic in past too...but some people loves to call anandi gawar..i don want to hurt anyone here but everytime i read such post it disturbs me & i feel like arguing with them...but all i do is..i take a chill pill & i ignore them!! ...but i feel it is just like jaggya...it is just like the way jaggya called anandi gawar once!...

Originally posted by avyarima

maybe here they were talking abt the way cv's are showing abt ganga n sanchi..also previously when they tried to show the comparison between the urban educated gauri and village belle anandi
Edited by lovesunshine - 10 years ago
Well some people think getting technical degrees like engg n MBBS  from a college is education...rest all are illitrates
I don't understand why people call her uneducated.

She has been shown doing her graduation online and while she was sarpanch and she even gave her exams at the same time fulfiling her duties as a sarpanch๐Ÿ‘

After her degree exam results came if I rememeber right Bhairon and Basant made halwa with their own hands to celebrate the occasion๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

if you need a college degree to call one as educated then she is educated.

Even if she did not have a degree still she would have been considered as educated.Because she definitely is more enlightened than city bred Sanchi and academically and professionally successful Gawar Gauri.As  education is supposed to bring enlightenment which it did bring in Anandi's case.
Only those three or maximum four people call anandi uneducated seriously who thinks bv cvs only shows educated people like gauri bad or dumb like ashima or unhappy like shivani.Though cvs themselves don't know that they are showing that.Those people refuse to believe that bv is not about city vs village girls nor about literate vs illiterate girl.Its completely about right vs wrong.Though its another thing that a not so educated girl ganga is far more better than a mba sanchi.Its not enough to be educated,intelligence naam ki bhi koi chiz hoti hai.Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago