Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

What does Manav think?he really expects that? (Page 7)

ipkkndlove Senior Member
ipkkndlove
ipkkndlove

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
I was too pissed of with Manav when he said you could not even manage to walk in saree. I expected him to say that don't worry, we will find some solution to this but guess Manav is still immature and he still is new for the responsibilities of a husband.

I don't know about the love marriage, but in our family, my sister got married to an orthodox family and since it was an arranged marriage, my sister's in-law had already put in the condition that my sister would have to wear saree every day. Even my sister had never worn saree before but since she was told well before hand that she would have to wear saree, she was prepared for it. During the initial days of marriage she was finding it difficult to manage with saree, but during the course of time, she now very well know how to wear saree and manage the whole household work wearing saree. It has been 8 years now she has been married and now even her in-laws have given her permission to wear salwar kameez.  So its just a matter of time. 

Sarees are good if you wear it occasionally. I remember the time when I was perusing D.ED and we had to compulsorily wear saree regularly, it was horrible daysCryCryCry. I had never worn saree before that. I was in tears when they announce that we had to compulsorily wear saree. I was about to give up the course but my mom told me that i will get used to it. Initially it was really difficult for me as I had to get in the crowded Mumbai local trains wearing saree and by the time I get out of the train the whole saree would be in mess. It was really embarrassing to be in such a state. Initially it was like a hell but slowly I got used to it but still I hate wearing sarees. 

I know we should not change our life style for anyone but after marriage we need to adjust little bit. That's the reality. For me I am going to put in condition that I will not be wearing saree regularly and if the conditions is accepted than only I will marry..LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan

Go to top