Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

What does Manav think?he really expects that? (Page 2)

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varma.nishi1

Calm down girl will u 

If women change post marriage ..so do men ..welcome to reality sunara and there is loads to play up ...chk ur PMs..

I am logging off catch u tom ..bye gn n TC 
agree nishi men before marriage are very very goody bt after marrige its a 360 degree turn..manav will realise when cc saree catches fire...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vanitha3dshowviewerEcrivain.Guinea

GeoS Goldie
GeoS
GeoS

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
be coolSmile

Before marriage der will be many promises etc etc...
but after marriage all those promises can be fulfilled with some adjustments.

i think manav's decision s good for CC.TongueTongueTongue
atleast she can escape from UB's plans, if she able to manage saree & pallu.LOLLOLLOL

And y everyone blaming manavConfused CC  & her family also knows abt his family before marriage. tats y CC's mom tried to teach her to wear saree. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanitha3dGuinea

golpokobita Goldie
golpokobita
golpokobita

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
You have all the reasons to be angry.. but think about the reality.
Manav is a son of that family..he was brought up that way. He is not a rebel by nature .. He has not so far got any compelling reason to rebel against his family traditions. 

He is a good human being, but may not be an ideal husband.. its time that will teach him..

Like others his character will also undergo transitions. That's also part of the challenge CC will have to face.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vanitha3dshowviewerstg1CDloveGuineaDiyaS

LuvuKhushi IF-Sizzlerz
LuvuKhushi
LuvuKhushi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
awww sunara i didn't understand what actually he said... after reading the WU i feel the same what you have written.

Is this Ranjana bhabhi is equal to Chanchan? can she do all what chanchan can do?

wearing a saree and  doing all the work is big Achievement..omg this is terrible...

those three Bhabhi can never come near to Chanchan's talent...

why did he say like that. 

even in their room she felt difficult to walk and also before going out to bring milk she wore that pallu...so i thought seeing that Manav will ask his mom to allow CC to wear other dresses... but he didn't understand that his wife is having turf time with saree and pallu...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzBarbieCHIPPEDCUP

GeoS Goldie
GeoS
GeoS

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by golpokobita

You have all the reasons to be angry.. but think about the reality.
Manav is a son of that family..he was brought up that way. He is not a rebel by nature .. He has not so far got any compelling reason to rebel against his family traditions. 

He is a good human being, but may not be an ideal husband.. its time that will teach him..

Like others his character will also undergo transitions. That's also part of the challenge CC will have to face.

haha 
but may not be an ideal husband.???????????? can explain it?????

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Chill, guys Big smile 
No man is an ideal husband immediately after marriage ... in fact most men grow up after marriage Tongue Okay - 'most' might be an exaggeration ... but all guys, especially if they have lived  only at home, don't see anything wrong in many of their family's customs and traditions. Manav has never questioned the rules of his house earlier, especially not the one applied to his bhabhis. So he automatically assumes CC will follow them. And he hasn't realised till now how uncomfortable she is in sarees ...

Guys learn to be good husbands after marriage only ... their wives teach them LOL Manav will also learn slowly ... it does happen in real life that way.

Edited by DiyaS - 24 June 2013 at 11:13am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TheGlamourgalgolpokobitavanitha3d-HappyBird-ayshaomarstg1spiritshowviewerNewbiesoapfanGuineaAdorableDevil

FascinatingSanz IF-Rockerz
FascinatingSanz
FascinatingSanz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
dear sunara ,,,Embarrassed sorry me i am Day Dreaming Blushing
I will think about this next time
it's drool time for me Blushing
lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
In real life,guys do like their wives to wear western but when they both live with the boy's family(specially joint family),amidst the society the boy grew up in,the guy does have a tendency to encourage his wife to follow the norms! I don't approve of that though...

I too was quite stunned to hear manav say something like that. But then just like it's hard for CC to follow conventions she's not used to,I think manav too is not used to the idea of DILs of borisagar house not wearing saris...he might have taken that for granted. He didn't comment on CC's preference of clothes,he expressed his surprise at CC stumbling bcz of her sari...maybe bcz he had seen her in sari earlier. Had he been orthodox,he would have been harsher.

Anyways,I'm not taking these things too seriously. The makers obviously want manav to find faults in his perfect Chhanchhan so as to allow UB's plan to succeed. Eventually chhanchhan will be shown to change her hubby's mentality too,just like that of the the rest of the borisagar family...that's the whole point of the story. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheGlamourgalankitamishra201lazylad8-FauZishowviewerDiyaSGuinea

Go to top