Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

What does Manav think?he really expects that?

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
sigh..i dislike the very end of the episode very very much! YUCK!! ok i have loads to drool..

but 1 problem. Manav was very sweet to Chhanchhan and all when he said 'u will learn to manage the sari just like u will manage to take care of everyone'..

but one huge problem. when he dated her she never wore saris except for special function! In fact he only ever saw her in a sari on the 1st day and then the orphanage scene right?

So does this modern 21st century man who dated a girl who was wearing jeans, three quarters, T-shirts and frocks (in their encounters she wears 99% western clothes) expects her to wear a sari inside his own house when he marries and takes her home?

umm...isn't this pretty illogical? I mean see every one of his brothers wear kurta pajama suits at home, but he gets to wear denim & t-shirt. No1 has a problem, its his life.

So when he dated her she had a life of her own.. Marrying him doesn't mean she erases who she was before marriage!

I can accept and even forgive his family expecting this cz they never ever had seen her in Western stuff.
But he KNOWS.

He knows damn well she is not used to them. then why does he NOT tell 'wear ur usual clothes/whatever you are comfy in'

he didn't bring her after an arranged marriage, He fell in love with the jeans clad free spirited westernized Chhanchhan. now how come he even tells her 'SHE WILL GET USED TO?'
Isn't this hypocritical and stupid too? Not to say damn unfair!

He never warned her any of this when he courted her now did he?

I am so angry with this..

For some this might seem over the top being angry with something. but here is the thing. I wear everything CC is wearing. In fact right now I am wearing a shorts & a spaghetti strap top. that is cz I am at home and its the comfort zone. So when a girl gets married that new house is supposed to be her home..
now if the house is to be home isn't she supposed to be able to wear what she pleases in her own home?
How can a jeans wearing girl bear to wear a sari 24/7? She will feel suffocated!!

See here I am not raising the question of traditions. Cz then we have to think other things..
He picked CC, for her westernized self. And now that she is married to him he expects her to change and wear sari and cover er head?

R u serious?

I do not live in India.. But someone who does, just tell me if this really happens?
You have an affair and have a love marriage and then the girl has to change her way of dressing? And the guy who was her boyfriend and now is her hubby ACTUALLY freaking expects her to do that? ShockedOuch

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

naniprincessep13nesrinapaining2000sjnpsheethal..Zahra..rajvtapari2386Barun_Feverpreeti25naircrazyforsanayalina545Dexter007priyabanuDecent6Choriipkarshisslmay11rosalineakheavenspiritcoolbakes_JaladKrishna_12adeeti10Summer99highonshowsquboolhai_1fanSanzforSushipkknd-fanSS88samiraoshowviewerstg1FascinatingSanzmomo121spiritKamalika..CDlove-SI-SanzBarbie-MOTHER-DiyaSOmNaMaSteOmGodhuliLogonLuvuKhushiamaiaIllGetOverIpkParud_ForeverGuineaMesmerizingSanzEcrivain.BillyJean.xAaliyaFazila~Arshi.Sugi.IPK

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I think he will fell guilty after her saree catch on fire.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyabanuayshaomarMeeraHKragzz.

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Calm down girl will u 

If women change post marriage ..so do men ..welcome to reality sunara and there is loads to play up ...chk ur PMs..

I am logging off catch u tom ..bye gn n TC 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13naadhira_khanLuvArnavKhushicoolbakes_JaladTheGlamourgalgolpokobitaeyesonmemomo121showviewerMeeraHKGuineaxAaliya

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

I think he will fell guilty after her saree catch on fire.  

yes he will, But the point is he was oh so ready to ACCEPT as if it was y default she wears them!!Ouch
i still cannot believe he expected her to change so much of herself after marriage!!

anyway in anyway I am glad they r getting rid of the saris..the fire is an ingenious idea actually. i am impressed.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paining2000priyabanulazylad8-FauZiayshaomarragzz.

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Exactly that left a damn sour taste in my mouth after all marshmallowy sweetness !
I too made a post about this!
What I hated more was his belittling ChhanChhan infront of his scheming sis in law as if wearing sarees and working in them are a thing of big credit, instead of comforting and supporting ChhanChhan !

Edited by NicklausBarbie - 24 June 2013 at 10:38am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

paining2000spiritDiyaSGuineaParud_Foreverprincessunara

MesmerizingSanz IF-Sizzlerz
MesmerizingSanz
MesmerizingSanz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
1: i think as he married Chhanchhan agaisnt his mother wish(initially), he is a mama boy, he wants that Chhanchhan adopts all the traditions of his family
2 : its a joint family so he wants her in saree
personally for me their is no difference in jeans and tops or saree, shalwar qameez as you are covered decently in all
guys have you thought that in Saree your waist is visible but this not the case with jeans 
Cool

Edited by khoshidarling - 24 June 2013 at 11:44am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

paining2000Dexter007naadhira_khanTheGlamourgalvanitha3dSS88showviewerayshaomarDiyaSragzz.

SanzforSush IF-Dazzler
SanzforSush
SanzforSush

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Ha ha quite a lot of people have a problem with that scene today...me included! I had really thought that he would laugh n say Mazak kar raha hoo! U can wear whatever u want to! But that never happened.   Unhappy he actually expects her to follow everything his bhabis do! Manav disappointed me today!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarimalazylad8-FauZiKamalika..SanzBarbieprincessunararagzz.

Guinea IF-Sizzlerz
Guinea
Guinea

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Calm down guys ... Its a typical reaction post marriage ...all boys want their wife to merge with their families ...doesn't mean they are demeaning their wives . It takes a few months and sometimes longer for an understanding to develop ... This is the reality.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khanLuvArnavKhushiheavenspiritpriyabanuTheGlamourgallazylad8-FauZivanitha3dshowviewerayshaomarCDloveNewbiesoapfanDiyaSragzz.

Go to top