Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Traditions - To Keep or Discard? (Page 4)

Deus_Vult IF-Rockerz
Deus_Vult
Deus_Vult

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
lovely  post  ...  i  loved  manav  and  chhanchhan  scenes  but  what  is  it  with  ranjhana?...is  she  jealous  of  chhanchhan  and  whenever  manav praises  chhanchhan  ranjhana  gets  annoyed  and  looks  her  hubby ...what  is  it  with  her?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Manav might have protested against evil activities but he has never been the decision-maker in the house. I don't think he did any grave mistake by not telling CC to discontinue wearing saris. But surely he will support her if she starts wearing other stuff. As an Indian who doesn't know how to wear a sari,I can vouch for the fact that every girl here has to wear a sari at one time or the other,so it would be a bit too much if v criticise a guy born and brought up in a joint family to not expect his wife to wear saris! What's required is his mind's adaptibility to CC wearing stuff other than sari n right now,v have no idea abt that!

As for ranjana,I was quite relived to see her stopping CC from breaking a house rule in fear of UB's punishmentLOL That's one vamp less in the story. As for her chugli to manav,M not taking that seriously cz she clearly has some big misconceptions abt the kind of bond Chhanman share Smile

Edited by lrlpam - 24 June 2013 at 11:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheGlamourgalpink.lotusI-Heart-SanzshowviewerDiyaSprincessunara

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockystar22

lovely  post  ...  i  loved  manav  and  chhanchhan  scenes  but  what  is  it  with  ranjhana?...is  she  jealous  of  chhanchhan  and  whenever  manav praises  chhanchhan  ranjhana  gets  annoyed  and  looks  her  hubby ...what  is  it  with  her?

Thanks! Big smile   Ranjana is jealous of Chhanchhan's beauty ... till now she was the most beautiful bahu. She's also the most filmy ... and her husband is most unromantic. So another reason to be jealous of CC, as Manav is totally fida over his wife  and he shows it all the time ... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

I-Heart-Sanzshowviewer

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Diya.

I am not surprised with Manav's behaviour. He is the pampered one and was busy in his own life to notice how his bhabhis live or their issues. He was in his bubble which was cushioned well by his mother. Even now, apart from one aberration he still believes in the illusion his mother has created. For him how his bhabhis dress and live is what a normal Borisagar DILs do. So, this much is clear this not only about Chhanchhan's challenges and journey, it will also be Manav's growth into a more sensitive and aware man and husband. His reaction in front of Ranjana was also him trying to show bit of empathy of her rather than trying to put down Chhanchhan, what they call in Hindi "ankh ki sharam" kind of thing. 
His coming out in full defense of Chhanchhan would be too dramatic and second, Manav has always been shown as bit clueless and happy-go-lucky, it will take him a while to get sensitized to what is happening around him. This is Chhanchhan's journey so she is will be fighting most battles on her own.

Sanaya was awesome again today, the little nuances like her discomfort with saree, the way she walks cautiously, little trips here and there, her palla woes...she is in character throughout. Just superb detailing she does.

Agree ChanMan scenes are really a delight.

Edited by showviewer - 24 June 2013 at 12:09pm

SiestaI-Heart-SanzddsoapsDiyaSGuineamads

Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Nice Post Smile Loved Chanman Scenes Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lrlpam

Manav might have protested against evil activities but he has never been the decision-maker in the house. I don't think he did any grave mistake by not telling CC to discontinue wearing saris. But surely he will support her if she starts wearing other stuff. As an Indian who doesn't know how to wear a sari,I can vouch for the fact that every girl here has to wear a sari at one time or the other,so it would be a bit too much if v criticise a guy born and brought up in a joint family to not expect his wife to wear saris! What's required is his mind's adaptibility to CC wearing stuff other than sari n right now,v have no idea abt that!

As for ranjana,I was quite relived to see her stopping CC from breaking a house rule in fear of UB's punishmentLOL That's one vamp less in the story. As for her chugli to manav,M not taking that seriously cz she clearly has some big misconceptions abt the kind of bond Chhanman share Smile

Agree ... you said it ! There is no harm in wearing sarees ... one always stumbles and falls the first few times ... that doesn't mean you stop wearing them completely. But I totally agree with you ... the test will be when he supports her wearing other clothes as well, especially if she goes back to work, she can't possibly wear sarees while training dogs, that will be impractical and dangerous. I think the fire incident will bring up exactly that ... that she can wear suits in the kitchen or for her daily work till she is more used to wearing sarees ...

It will be interesting to see how this goes ...

UB is using Ranjana ... and Ranjana in her silly vanity and envy, is making it easy for UB to use her ... She is already envious of CC ... Ub will just try to fan the flames

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

I-Heart-SanzshowviewermadsGuinea

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by ddFan2012

Hey Diya,

Awesome post! Nicely summed up...

The stern word has created quite a stir...LOL...bechara Manav...

Honestly being married so many years...been there..done that...completely in sync with Manav and his thought process...Wink

Well said about Chhanchhan, who finds it weird that they did not sit as a family and eat together...which is a common thing in a neutral one...there for a moment when she questions her bhabhis that "wouldnt they have liked that' there is a sense of "I wish so" and then the barking voice of UB...brings them back to reality!

Loved the episode ...a dash of everything today!

Love the way all the married ones today are shaking their head and going ... "SOOO typical" about Manav's reaction ... and all the unmarried ones are seething ROFL  

You bet ... been there done that ... totally !!!

I hope CC will tackle that eating together issue at some point ... the family needs major shaking up, they live in the Neanderthal era!

Kaajal ... no offence taken at all Big smile   I used to be very good wife and wait for my husband ... till I found I was starving when he got home and wanted to eat and not serve him! So I started eating earlier ... that way I was full and ready to get him whatever he wanted, or just sit with him and talk while he ate ... but my MIL encouraged me ... she always ate with my FIL too ... so no issues there.

Was thinking of the same thing, how responses are divided between those who are married and those who are not LOL

TheGlamourgalI-Heart-SanzddsoapsDiyaSGuineaprincessunara

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showviewer

Lovely post Diya.

I am not surprised with Manav's behaviour. He is the pampered one and was busy in his own life to notice how his bhabhis live or their issues. He was in his bubble which was cushioned well by his mother. Even now, apart from one aberration he still believes in the illusion his mother has created. For him how his bhabhis dress and live is what a normal Borisagar DILs do. So, this much is clear this not only about Chhanchhan's challenges and journey, it will also be Manav's growth into a more sensitive and aware man and husband. His reaction in front of Ranjana was also him trying to show bit of empathy of her rather than trying to put down Chhanchhan, what they call in Hindi "ankh ki sharam" kind of thing. 
His coming out in full defense of Chhanchhan would be too dramatic and second, Manav has always been shown as bit clueless and happy-go-lucky, it will take him a while to get sensitized to what is happening around him. This is Chhanchhan's journey so she is will be fighting most battles on her own.

Sanaya was awesome again today, the little nuances like her discomfort with saree, the way she walks cautiously, little trips here and there, her palla woes...she is in character throughout. Just superb detailing she does.

Agree ChanMan scenes are really a delight.

I think most of us married girls can understand where Manav is coming from Tongue ... most men are clueless about these nuances ... plus, like you said, this for Manav is what all Borisagar bahus do ... he had never looked at his bhabhis from their pov, only from his mother's. He isn't even especially close to any of them.

So yes, this will be Manav's growth as well ... or rather CC has to bring up her own husband from a boy into a man ... as well as handle the rest of the family as well ... if he was perfect husband from the start, then CC would not have to fight any battles at all.

Sanaya was awesome ... her body language is amazing ... as an actress, that's what she changes the most completely with every character ... that and her voice modulation. I haven't seen any other actress on tv doing it so completely.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

I-Heart-SanzshowviewermadsGuinea

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index