Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Traditions - To Keep or Discard? (Page 2)

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
hi diya i dont knw if u r married or not.,..i m married..you will not beleive my mil is more modern than my hubbyCry..and here manav loved his mother a lott..he still ius unaware of her true colors...Ouch

He thinks that ub accepted cc whole heartedly..men will be men..before mariage they are diufft and after marriage thy take a 360 deg turn...Angry

Today episode was bang on what a comfort levelk of anuj and sanaya.wowow..no words to describe that...ClapStarThumbs Up

Ranjana will surtely give cc a tough time..and nw that ub knws abt ranjana ..she will gett hings done thro her...

agree with nishi..manav is human.circumstances will make him change...

gd postttStarStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

I-Heart-SanzDiyaS

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
 @DiyaS
Tradition in the BS house is that the bahus eat after everyone else has eaten ... Chhanchhan doesn't like this tradition at all. Good, good, I was wondering when she would start getting restless with the crazy rules ... Tongue..

my mil still follows that not with me bt woith her sister-in-law...she still  akes it point to serve my fil food..and eat after he is done with cant blame ..certain things dont change...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

I-Heart-SanzkbtrDiyaSGuinea

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishna_12

Lovely post as usual Big smile
Not seen the episode yet but I have to say that I am a tad bit dissapointed with Manav today. I thought he wasn't like his family, but he proved me wrong. I was really expecting him to get angry at what CC had to suffer from but on the contrary he supports what his bhabhi says! 
Anyway hope he redeems himself soon. Feel sorry for CC though, Manav is her only support system in the house :(

UB on her mission again- this time trying to get other family members to dislike her, by allowing her to wear salwar suits. Will be interesting to watch!

Why do I feel Ranjana will be a big thorn for CC in the future, hope she doesn't turn out to be another UB soon, one is more than enough!

Manav will support her if she is in trouble over it, I guess ... so far she was also apologetic about her inability to wear a saree ... and Ranjana recounted it to show that CC not following the rules got her and Sanjana into trouble, and then embarrassed Umaben ... he didn't realise that CC got embarrassed too, and how nervous and upset she was. I think the fire episode will make him change his mind  ... let's see ...

Ranjana will be a thorn all right ... how big a thorn remains to be seen. Will she be downright nasty and scheming like usual saas bahu shows or just stupidly jealous ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKI-Heart-SanzGuinea

Guinea IF-Sizzlerz
Guinea
Guinea

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I really liked the episode today ... Thought the dining room scene was cute ...loved it when ub gets the advice of going to the dentist ... Funny. 
One really cute scene was the way sanaya puts the palla on her head when the light is switched on after manav gets bashed ...it was hilarious , will see it again. 

The romantic scenes were awesome ... Their comfort level is so obvious and loved sanaya in the pnk floral night gown , she looked lovely. 

Regarding the scene of manav siding with his bhabhi ... Its a typical man's reaction , they are generally obtuse to women and their under currents ...it takes a while for wives to " make them understand " an for the men to behave accordingly. 

I am enjoying the show ...

SiestaI-Heart-SanzDiyaSprincessunara

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *KAaajAL*

hi diya i dont knw if u r married or not.,..i m married..you will not beleive my mil is more modern than my hubbyCry..and here manav loved his mother a lott..he still ius unaware of her true colors...Ouch

He thinks that ub accepted cc whole heartedly..men will be men..before mariage they are diufft and after marriage thy take a 360 deg turn...Angry

Today episode was bang on what a comfort levelk of anuj and sanaya.wowow..no words to describe that...ClapStarThumbs Up

Ranjana will surtely give cc a tough time..and nw that ub knws abt ranjana ..she will gett hings done thro her...

gd postttStarStar

Kaajal, I'm married ... and while my mil was conservative in some ways, nowhere like this ... when my husband got late at office, she and my fil would force me to eat, and not wait for him ...

But other things, men don't realise till their wives actually tell them that this or that bothers me ... because they have seen it all their lives, it just doesn't strike them that this could be wrong ... it's just the way it's always been done ... Besides, being in love and actually living together after marriage are two very different things ... he has only seen the house and family through his mom's POV ... never his bhabhis' ... now he will start to see it through CC's POV ...

You're telling me ... ChhanMan scenes were WOW ... amazing comfort level between the two ... they could have been a long married couple ... the ease with which they performed ... sweet and loving at the same time ... Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKSiestaTheGlamourgalpink.lotusI-Heart-SanzkbtrGuinea

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
 Loved reading the post Diya, as usual. its about outlook shaped largely by those traditions... And CC  will soon realize(its early days yet) that how she sees things, perceives them is drastically different from the way most people of BS household have been 'trained' to or habituated to respond to. It's more like, two people standing at the same point looking at the same thing but differently... So It's going to be a tough battle for CC this one, to win over them, first she has to understand where they are coming from... and they will have to see things the way she does too. But this will require understanding from both sides... Compassion that I see only in her eldest Bhabi, the others are tied by the endless loop of UB's idiosyncrasies - and so have fallen prey to UB's plans... It's hard in real life, but here UB is making it double hard. This is like a little world within a world headed by UB that runs in her dictates, while others have survived , CC won't be able to for too long...unless some rules change...but How will things converge? Is it really possible in reality? I don't know, but I'm sure it would be a tough ask for someone like CC brought uo by her free spirited parents and the liberal upbringing to adhere to everything and by that I mean some antiquated customs of her new home. 

How much do you lose yourself in the process? Or is that inevitable. It will be made easier if Manav stands with her and understands her but this early days...and UB is like mistress of relentless attacks.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

I-Heart-SanzDiyaSGuinea

Guinea IF-Sizzlerz
Guinea
Guinea

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by *KAaajAL*

gd postttStarStar

Kaajal, I'm married ... and while my mil was conservative in some ways, nowhere like this ... when my husband got late at office, she and my fil would force me to eat, and not wait for him ...

But other things, men don't realise till their wives actually tell them that this or that bothers me ... because they have seen it all their lives, it just doesn't strike them that this could be wrong ... it's just the way it's always been done ... Besides, being in love and actually living together after marriage are two very different things ... he has only seen the house and family through his mom's POV ... never his bhabhis' ... now he will start to see it through CC's POV ...

You're telling me ... ChhanMan scenes were WOW ... amazing comfort level between the two ... they could have been a long married couple ... the ease with which they performed ... sweet and loving at the same time ... Embarrassed

I know a lot of members are upset diya but this is a reality ...men have to be taught sometimes to be better husbands .. I married my boyfriend of 5 years and voila after marriage it felt like I had married a different man .. Their was so much of ' husband ' role play and later I realised , their was so much of ' wife ' role play from my end ...it takes a few months to iron out these issues and then everyone settles in their comfort zones and spaces ... 

Siestapink.lotusI-Heart-SanzDiyaS

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by Krishna_12

Lovely post as usual Big smile
Not seen the episode yet but I have to say that I am a tad bit dissapointed with Manav today. I thought he wasn't like his family, but he proved me wrong. I was really expecting him to get angry at what CC had to suffer from but on the contrary he supports what his bhabhi says! 
Anyway hope he redeems himself soon. Feel sorry for CC though, Manav is her only support system in the house :(

UB on her mission again- this time trying to get other family members to dislike her, by allowing her to wear salwar suits. Will be interesting to watch!

Why do I feel Ranjana will be a big thorn for CC in the future, hope she doesn't turn out to be another UB soon, one is more than enough!

Manav will support her if she is in trouble over it, I guess ... so far she was also apologetic about her inability to wear a saree ... and Ranjana recounted it to show that CC not following the rules got her and Sanjana into trouble, and then embarrassed Umaben ... he didn't realise that CC got embarrassed too, and how nervous and upset she was. I think the fire episode will make him change his mind  ... let's see ...

Ranjana will be a thorn all right ... how big a thorn remains to be seen. Will she be downright nasty and scheming like usual saas bahu shows or just stupidly jealous ...

he has spent  more time his bhabhis rathee thn cc..manav is a sweet guy he will change when cc saree ctaches fire as i m sure even though ub will aks her to wear salwar..she will conntinue to wear...saree..lets see what happens in the upcoming episodes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index