Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Traditions - To Keep or Discard?

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Today's episode -

Munh dikhayi ... fortunately they didn't linger much over Chhanchhan's embarrassment, and Chhanchhan apologised to Umaben for her embarrassment ... that bothered her more. Umaben doesn't mind getting embarrassed by temporary bahu ... all the more ammunition in her arsenal for getting rid of her eventually ...

At dinner, Umaben tries to instigate her dear hubby and sons against rotimaker rotis ... only to be stymied ... the rotis made for the family are the normal handmade ones. Oops, that didn't go well Manek worriedly suggests Umaben needs a visit to the dentist. Umaben has to eat her words ... along with the rotis.

Tradition in the BS house is that the bahus eat after everyone else has eaten ... Chhanchhan doesn't like this tradition at all. Good, good, I was wondering when she would start getting restless with the crazy rules ...

Manav steals back at night to surprise his loving wife ... and gets beaten up for his pains!

Some really cute ChhanMan scenes ... at night and in the morning Night again a mirror image ... this time Manav goes off to sleep waiting for his wife ... after some sweet nothings and cuddles ... And it's her turn to tuck him up ...
In the morning, some more sweet nothings and still more cuddles ... ChhanMan are settling into this blissfully happily married bit very easily ... till Ranjana bhabhi interrupts with "bad tea" ... Ranjana bhabhi is officially KMH in chief!

Ranjana uses her moment to chugli karo to Manav about how she and Sanjana got into trouble, and not only them, Baa got embarrassed ... all because Chhanchhan doesn't know how to wear a saree properly. Chhanchhan is very embarrassed and nervous ... Manav is surprised ... why can't you walk in a saree, when the bhabhis do all the work in them? 
 But after Ranjana leaves, he's more understanding ... yet not very helpful ... you'll learn.

I thought he would say, you don't need to wear sarees.That's one tradition which is going to be more difficult to change ...

Not if Umaben has anything to do with it. Ranjana is gleeful ... she's created some trouble for Chhanchhan ... Manav wasn't happy she couldn't manage a saree. Umaben overhears ... another chance for Divide and Rule ... and this time she will win ...

So precap - Umaben tells Chhanchhan she can wear suits. And thereby lets loose World War 3 in the BS home ...

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81naniprincessep13dynamosgoodluck1crazyforsanayalina545kairavi.wahcgolpokobitaDecent6ChorikojagoryfanStimmyKrishna_12SiestaTheGlamourgal-HappyBird-SanzforSushI-Heart-SanzSS88ddsoapsNNN-08-showviewerEcrivain.SpellofJoyChaandaniyagogumastg1spiritmadsOmNaMaSteOmincandescentGuineaNewbiesoapfanGodhuliLogonkbtrParud_ForeverAnisha.MesmerizingSanzAdorableDevilxAaliyaArshi.Sugi.IPKragzz.

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Diya 

I am not gonna talk ABT anything else other than CC n MANAV scene...well to begin with MANAV is human and they Tend to get influenced ...now what U have Ben waiting To hear him say ant the sarees will take a TURN and then the thing will play up ...I am sure u know what I am talking ABT ..

And ur post is as usual a fun read ...

TC 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKI-Heart-SanzSS88showviewerDiyaS

SanzforSush IF-Dazzler
SanzforSush
SanzforSush

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
It was a nice epi ! ChanMan scenes were awesome!
Ya, me too expected him to say that she doesnt need to wear saris Ouch but he was sweet later on ...but he too expects her to get used to d traditions of his house! Really want him to support CC in d future! Hope d CVs dont ruin his character n turn him into a dikra!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfanI-Heart-SanzDiyaS

MesmerizingSanz IF-Sizzlerz
MesmerizingSanz
MesmerizingSanz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
nice analysis , TFs
today was a balanced episode, liked it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaS

Krishna_12 Goldie
Krishna_12
Krishna_12

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Lovely post as usual Big smile
Not seen the episode yet but I have to say that I am a tad bit dissapointed with Manav today. I thought he wasn't like his family, but he proved me wrong. I was really expecting him to get angry at what CC had to suffer from but on the contrary he supports what his bhabhi says! 
Anyway hope he redeems himself soon. Feel sorry for CC though, Manav is her only support system in the house :(

UB on her mission again- this time trying to get other family members to dislike her, by allowing her to wear salwar suits. Will be interesting to watch!

Why do I feel Ranjana will be a big thorn for CC in the future, hope she doesn't turn out to be another UB soon, one is more than enough!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RamanIshitaI-Heart-SanzSanzBarbieDiyaS

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
oops i have to write written update..but hehe first this n then i will get to it lol LOL

nice summing up as always!!! totally agree with everything!! Star

hehe i was also very happy with the short Muh dikayi scene!! do u think a full 3 days of cribbing made some difference to the editing? I have a feeling it did!! We saw much more in the SBS/SBB itself! very good they r listening in this case!! ROFL

rofl i loved that next one too about the roti maker!! haha.. anyway I wish CC brings up the subject of eating together when Manav is there..
And it might be a lot more fun if he himself drags her to sit beside him to eat lol LOL

lol i loved UB's expression haha when she realized that the beloved son has returned to his wife!! hehe.. seems she is particularly not interested to postpone the suhagraat anymore!! LOL
anyway the moment the mirror scene happened I remembered u!! it was very sweet loved it...Embarrassed

umm.. ok now I wrote an entire cribbing post cz I was ROYALLY pissed off with the man for the sari comment.
And before that in front of his bhabhi he told those things to his new wife!
I am so disappointed and furious! left a sour taste in my mouth after all the sweetness before..honestly it marred all the happy parts for me...i might be an extreme case but seriously upset with the guy for this..Sleepy

aha now precap.. she does tell her its ok.. and i bet this is where the promo comes where the fight happens.
And then CC will offer to wear it permanently just to stop the fight and then the fire happens.. which will be a good wake up call to the entire household!

the topic is ideal!Thumbs Up - specially cz of this thing i am anticipating. the traditions if it would hurt her, in fact would practically get her killed...how can it be justified?
r they gonna let it repeat another time and take a risk with her safety or will they discard the tradition and give priority to her well being..

looking forward to it..

ps: just realized something!! ok married ladies this is to u!! so hehe i am unmarried..yet to even have a boyfriend..so lol i might be overreacting cz according to many of u who are actually experienced, MEN ARE OBTUSE... hehe ok will apply that theory! thanks a lot!! the scene made me so angry it spoiled every lovely thing that came before!! now I can look at it from this POV and enjoy the rest Embarrassed

Edited by princessunara - 24 June 2013 at 11:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RamanIshitakojagoryfanI-Heart-SanzshowviewerkbtrDiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varma.nishi1

Diya 

I am not gonna talk ABT anything else other than CC n MANAV scene...well to begin with MANAV is human and they Tend to get influenced ...now what U have Ben waiting To hear him say ant the sarees will take a TURN and then the thing will play up ...I am sure u know what I am talking ABT ..

And ur post is as usual a fun read ...

TC 

Thanks, Nishi  Big smile

I agree ... Manav has been brought up in that household and hasn't seen any of his bhabhis cribbing about the rules ... he doesn't realise how difficult it is for Chhanchhan ... men usually don't So I won't say I'm disappointed in Manav ... not yet. Remember in the coffee shop, he did tell CC that his bhabhis have been trained by his mom ... so he has not yet seen how restrictive the rules in the house can be for the bahus.

I can guess how it will go now ... let's see Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SiestagolpokobitaI-Heart-SanzEcrivain.showviewerGuineamads

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushk123

It was a nice epi ! ChanMan scenes were awesome!
Ya, me too expected him to say that she doesnt need to wear saris Ouch but he was sweet later on ...but he too expects her to get used to d traditions of his house! Really want him to support CC in d future! Hope d CVs dont ruin his character n turn him into a dikra!

ChamMan scenes were awesome all right Embarrassed 

Like I said to Nishi ... I will give him the benefit right now ... he doesn't realise yet. I hope later he will ... CC is not an out and out rebel ... she doesn't see anything wrong in wearing sarees ... after all, her mom and dadi also wanted her to learn ... so she is trying to conform. But I hope Manav supports her if she wants to wear jeans or suits when they go out together ... the change will come slowly ... first it has to be seen as something wrong.

She does see something wrong in not sitting together at the dinner table ... that is a tradition that does need to be overturned ... so let's see how it goes.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfanI-Heart-SanzSanzforSushshowviewermadsprincessunara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index