Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

ZA Productions - RKs evil plan got Sultan arrested (Page 3)

hinapriya Goldie
hinapriya
hinapriya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
OMG GOOD JOKELOL
GETTING A CRIMINAL ARRESTED IS AN OFFENCE 

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Thanks ZA Productions for finally getting it right.Clap
Sultan who always follows the Right path despite being a Gangster.Big smile

yes.."Madhu" doesn't have a problem with Sultan pointing a gun at RK, disrupting the pooja at Sitara Studio, fight with RK, threaten him , kill tens of people in front of her eyes,  so on and so forth, that does not mean this is the right thing to do...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01EvIl_ReDefInEdNeutral_Monahansa22Ananya05MyAngelAbhayLaters.Baby

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suniks

I dont know whats so evil  about getting a person arrested   who goes on a rampage  in your place   and defiles pooja meant for your father.

Its what every normal person wud do. Whats so evil about it. May be manipulative but nothing evil about it..

On the other hand when RK spoke a few harsh words to his son unknowingly, the "True Path" guy the writer has glorified  went on a rampage with a hockey stick and broke  RK's  wind shield. Thats should be termed barbaric.

Atleast RKs not stooped to that level. He is using the police to get hold of the tresspasser, a civil way to do things.

exactly..he was manipulative in getting hold of Sultan coz he wanted to get him arrested that very day...why should Bhai hide his identity ? is he a criminal? no na..Bhai is a law abiding citizen..why should he be scared of anyone...Bhai has so many visitors at home, and Sultan is seen around the chawl, RK mansion and RK's sets almost everyday..it was not difficult for RK to get hold of him...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_Monahansa22Ananya05

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Now i really wanna see rk fans bashing da writer...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sania-

-Sania- Senior Member
-Sania-
-Sania-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
TFS Smile
-Sania- Senior Member
-Sania-
-Sania-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Now i really wanna see rk fans bashing da writer...
awww Poor writer  Wink 
ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by -Sania- - 24 June 2013 at 12:27pm
MyAngelAbhay IF-Rockerz
MyAngelAbhay
MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

RK's Evil Plan Got Sultan Arrested!

We saw that RK betrayed Sultan and broke his promise to Madhu by getting Sultan arrested, will Madhu stands by right and support Sultan who always follow the right path despite being a gangster or follow her love RK who as always been on wrong path despite being a super star.
True said, not everything yellow is gold.

@red-u gotta b kidding!!ROFL  ROFL  ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   
how on earth is dat Betrayal??Confused Getting a Gangster 'who barged into his DAD's Studio to disrupt da  pooja he had arranged for his deceased dad',arrested means betrayal??entering someone's personal property and vandalizing it is an offence n if a person reports that to police he is not betraying any1!! common sense,isnt it??Confused
tomorrow if some1 forcefully barges into my home,starts insulting some1 who is very very dear to me n instead of putting forward his story in a civilised manner( which "supposedly" is Gangu Goldie's style though he didnt seem to follow it himselfTongue) does GUNDAGARDI,shud i take an AARTI ki THAAL n do his pooja??Stern Smile  wud any1 here do da same?? n if i get him arrested for da same,i betrayed him??Shocked 
@blue-Oh hello!! either RK n his fans r suffering from partial amnesia or Gangu Bhai fans have got Vampire Hearing abilities to hear things which r nt audible to humans!! i dont remember RK promising Madhu,he wont get Gangu arrested!! he promised her he wont get angry or get into any fight!! n he kept his promise!! he didnt get angry at bhai!!Tongue 
@pink-gimme a Break!!Stern Smile ROFL how can one always b right wen he's a gangster n feels no guilt or remorse for snapping anybody's neck??Shocked RK was never a Saint,will never b!! He's a self certified Kameena bt dat doesnt make Gangu, "Achai ki Murat"Sleepy he deserved to b in Jail long back wen Madhu met him esp knowing da Insaaf ka keeda in MadhuStern Smile bt her "Insaaf ka keeda" wakes up from its deep slumber only wen RK does something wrong!!Dead
@ purple-RK to kuch b kare,it has to b a SIn!!LOL coz he is da worst of all!!Wink
@green-Yep,nt every thing Yellow(*cough Goldie Bhai cough*) is Gold!! Gold plating b to kuch hoti hai!! RK me to GOLD ka chance hi nahi!! he is Black!! pure Black!! a KOYLATongue

Edited by MyAngelAbhay - 24 June 2013 at 12:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05Laters.BabyPurpleHorizon

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Tfs yar

Go to top