Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
what what what?RK did a favour to sociaty by getting a gangster arrested since when being a good citizen became a crime😲i really don't understand where those ppl keep their logic when they write such articles...nonsense.

hinapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG GOOD JOKEπŸ˜†
GETTING A CRIMINAL ARRESTED IS AN OFFENCE 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nlm4

Thanks ZA Productions for finally getting it right.πŸ‘

Sultan who always follows the Right path despite being a Gangster.πŸ˜ƒ

yes.."Madhu" doesn't have a problem with Sultan pointing a gun at RK, disrupting the pooja at Sitara Studio, fight with RK, threaten him , kill tens of people in front of her eyes,  so on and so forth, that does not mean this is the right thing to do...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: suniks

I dont know whats so evil  about getting a person arrested   who goes on a rampage  in your place   and defiles pooja meant for your father.

Its what every normal person wud do. Whats so evil about it. May be manipulative but nothing evil about it..

On the other hand when RK spoke a few harsh words to his son unknowingly, the "True Path" guy the writer has glorified  went on a rampage with a hockey stick and broke  RK's  wind shield. Thats should be termed barbaric.

Atleast RKs not stooped to that level. He is using the police to get hold of the tresspasser, a civil way to do things.

exactly..he was manipulative in getting hold of Sultan coz he wanted to get him arrested that very day...why should Bhai hide his identity ? is he a criminal? no na..Bhai is a law abiding citizen..why should he be scared of anyone...Bhai has so many visitors at home, and Sultan is seen around the chawl, RK mansion and RK's sets almost everyday..it was not difficult for RK to get hold of him...
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Now i really wanna see rk fans bashing da writer...
-Sania- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sirjee

Now i really wanna see rk fans bashing da writer...

awww Poor writer  πŸ˜‰ 
🀣🀣🀣

Edited by -Sania- - 10 years ago
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

RK's Evil Plan Got Sultan Arrested!

We saw that RK betrayed Sultan and broke his promise to Madhu by getting Sultan arrested, will Madhu stands by right and support Sultan who always follow the right path despite being a gangster or follow her love RK who as always been on wrong path despite being a super star.
True said, not everything yellow is gold.

@red-u gotta b kidding!!🀣  🀣  πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   
how on earth is dat Betrayal??πŸ˜• Getting a Gangster 'who barged into his DAD's Studio to disrupt da  pooja he had arranged for his deceased dad',arrested means betrayal??entering someone's personal property and vandalizing it is an offence n if a person reports that to police he is not betraying any1!! common sense,isnt it??πŸ˜•
tomorrow if some1 forcefully barges into my home,starts insulting some1 who is very very dear to me n instead of putting forward his story in a civilised manner( which "supposedly" is Gangu Goldie's style though he didnt seem to follow it himselfπŸ˜›) does GUNDAGARDI,shud i take an AARTI ki THAAL n do his pooja??😳  wud any1 here do da same?? n if i get him arrested for da same,i betrayed him??😲 
@blue-Oh hello!! either RK n his fans r suffering from partial amnesia or Gangu Bhai fans have got Vampire Hearing abilities to hear things which r nt audible to humans!! i dont remember RK promising Madhu,he wont get Gangu arrested!! he promised her he wont get angry or get into any fight!! n he kept his promise!! he didnt get angry at bhai!!πŸ˜› 
@pink-gimme a Break!!😳 πŸ€£ how can one always b right wen he's a gangster n feels no guilt or remorse for snapping anybody's neck??😲 RK was never a Saint,will never b!! He's a self certified Kameena bt dat doesnt make Gangu, "Achai ki Murat"πŸ₯± he deserved to b in Jail long back wen Madhu met him esp knowing da Insaaf ka keeda in Madhu😳 bt her "Insaaf ka keeda" wakes up from its deep slumber only wen RK does something wrong!!🀒
@ purple-RK to kuch b kare,it has to b a SIn!!πŸ˜† coz he is da worst of all!!πŸ˜‰
@green-Yep,nt every thing Yellow(*cough Goldie Bhai cough*) is Gold!! Gold plating b to kuch hoti hai!! RK me to GOLD ka chance hi nahi!! he is Black!! pure Black!! a KOYLAπŸ˜›
Edited by MyAngelAbhay - 10 years ago
Question: How can we qualify a murderer ? Someone who commits crimes ? Who is wanted by the police ? πŸ˜›

Answer: Well usually a murderer, a criminal or a wanted person is called Golden Hearted... someone very straight, sinless person... sent by God as angel to save the world 
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today RK was completely right...if madhu support sultan then its wrong...
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Since when did killing ppl and eyeing other's wife become the right thing while getting a gangster arrested become the wrong one??😲  What has the world come to.πŸ˜†

Truly said, not everyone who has a pen(a comp in this case) can become a writer.

specially when fangirls pretends to be wannabe journalists πŸ˜†