7 aum Vaguppu C Pirivu

7C Discussions June 24 - June 28

kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged

June 24 ' Monday

AHM back

Kayal and Stalin talk ' Kayal tell him that she wanted to scare him that's why she went to temple ' she says sorry and Stalin says sorry too ' Stalin thinks I have to change her little by little ' she thinks she needs to change him ' I don't know who is going to win ' she tells him I am going to cook biriyani ' my way of saying sorry ' Stalin laughs

HM comes to Stalin house ' he was taking shower so Kayal talk to him ' she didn't invite him inside so HM ask you are not going to invite me inside ' then she says come inside and ask what is the problem ' HM tells he came to get Stalin they are going to clean the school ' she asks why no other teachers ' HM tells no we have people to clean but have to make sure everything ok ' that time Stalin comes and tell HM he will come ' now bathrakali Kayal says don't go ' why there is no other teachers and why you ' they fight so Stalin sits there thinking

AHM coming they had a nice background song ' welcome sir back ' he ask Kuruvi and Tamil where is Annachi and I will talk to him and not afraid of anyone so Kuruvi called Annachi AHM jumbs and bends to give his salute ' Kuruvi and Tamil laugh ' same banda 

Tamil ' Kuruvi and AHM waiting for Stalin to show up ' they all want to clean the school ' Kuruvi tells I think Kayal giving problems that's why Stalin didn't show up ' they talk about what Stalin going to do ' AHM tells Stalin never should have married  his way is different and cared about people more it is going to be issue ' Tamil says if the tables turned my wife throw me out ' then I end up no home ' AHM and Kuruvi laugh ' how to bring Stalin out of the house ' Kuruvi says I will Tamil got an accident ' Tamil and AHM says don't use our names ' then they don't know what to do so they all leave from there

Kuruvi comes to Stalin house and tell Tamil got an accident ' Kayal and Stalin tells we need to go to hospital ' Kurui tells I will go and fill up the gas and come back to pick you up ' in the mean time Tamil come there and tells Kuruvi got an accident now Kayal and Stalin know this is a set up to take Stalin from home ' Stalin  thinks now the plan is doomed kayal know the truth ' they saw AHM comes there so they tell Tamil to sit inside ' AHM tells Tamil got an accident he is in the hospital Kayal call sir come outside now plans are crashing down ' Tamil tells AHM oh it's not me got an accident it's Kuruvi ' there comes Kuruvi now all of them laugh ' she tells them you want to take Stalin to school ok no problem take him

Today no kids only adults

Edited by kalki2007 - 25 June 2013 at 6:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhikrithikas

kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged

June 25 ' Tuesday

Stalin asked all the kids to meet him ' he is telling them I asked the board wanted to teach 8C but they didn't give me answer yet ' so maybe you will get different teacher ' he tells it doesn't matter who teaches you have to obey the teacher and study well ' I am going to be your teacher always and nobody can change that ' he present pen to all students ' he tells that he wanted to invite all of them to their house but Kayal is pregnant and can't  do so much work ' Essaki telling in her mind we know what is the real reason that you are not invited us to your house ' he tells see you all tomorrow

Essaki sitting sadly her mom ask what is the problem ' she tells if my father was here he would buy me the school supplies ' mom gives her bag ' supplies ' Essaki ask he didn't buy it right mom says I bought it ' mom telling herself I bought it with his money when Essaki going to understand

Annachi saw HM and talked about school ' Annachi tells people respect educated people  that's why I started school ' HM tells him you have money and power and people respect you too ' Annachi says in the forest only one lion can rule not two so I wanted you to destroy the school don't do any improvements in the school ' HM what about students he goes my school is really big and it will be enough for all ' Annachi says you are my side that's why I am telling you all these things ' you are going to retire soon so you need money - then he gave money to HM and says I will keep you happy if you destroy the school ' HM called Kuruvi and gave the money and tell him buy bottle water to all students ' Kuruvi ask what happened HM tells I have some source don't ask question

Kids going to temple and pray that Staling going to be their class teacher

Stalin getting ready to go to school ' Kayal telling him come home after school sharp 5pm ' he says ok ' she tells him I am lonely here nobody is here except you so don't do any tution  - Kuruvi comes there and tells Stalin lets go we are already late and then he looked at Kayal face and changed the story saying you are teacher so you can go to school 5minutes early ' she is happy to hear that ' she tells Kuruvi for me I love Stalin more than anyone including my baby but he didn't feel the same way ' Stalin  tells I love my mom first then you ' she didn't give lunch to stalin because she wants him come home for the lunch ' Kayal too much ' she is pushing too much ' you can love a person that doesn't mean you have to beside that person the whole day ' Stalin needs the breathing room ' she wants his attention only herself

Kayal needs to grow up ' going to be mother soon need to teach good things to the baby not bad lessoins

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhihopper_oceankrithikas

Pallanguzhi Coolbie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Kalki Akka Clap

Before the child is born Kayal should change her ways, if not the child will also have the same mindset as her and oppose Stalin seeing how the mother behaves. Confused

I hope that the serial doesn't end when kids are in 8C... Cry I wish that they are all in the same class with the same amount of fun. Smile

hopper_oceankrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks akka for the update..

The enjoyment is back ..watching kids in school.. love the scenes in school..

Hope Kayal changes and supports Stalin.. Stalin too should give some time to his wife ..

Pallanguzhihopper_ocean

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
i agree krituma.. plus with AHM back its super fun Wink thanks da kalki for the updates!
kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged

June 26 – Wednesday

HM and AHM talk – AHM telling his sad stories to HM – AHM tells he saw a girl giving him look and he is giving back too then the girl come over and call chithappa and I wanted to dieWink that moment – nobody wants to marry me – my life is really dull – HM telling himself control yourself Alaga public watching – AHM telling no public here really funny scene – you need to watch it to enjoy it

Annachi watching our school and wanted to shut down badly – AHM saying I am here don't worry – HM saying I have tiger and not worried – AHM ask you mean me – HM laughs and says no you know who I am thinking – AHM saying I am trying to be good here don't make me Nambier

Boys sitting and thinking we are grade 8 that means we can bully the little kids – they call few grade 6 and show their power – the new girl going that way in her bicycle so they call and tell can you take us doubles she says no – I don't know how – but potdalam and minnal saying I know how you can sit in the back but she says no I am not giving my cycle to anyone – she started to go they chase and she fell

Her father is the new teacher

Tamil and HM talking – Tamil saying Math – Science and all the subjects came from Tamil and why people don't want to go tuition – his explanation was really good

8C teacher is stalin – kids make big clap and shows their appreciation – Stalin stands there saying I am remembering the old days – he tells them now I can teach anywhere you gave me that much experience they all laugh

8C waiting for other period teacher – one teacher shows up and asked question nobody can answer it – he called the boys who was teasing the girl on the cycle – he gave them slap and say don't do this kind of things anymore – I think he is the father of the new girl – she sits quietly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

June 27 – Thursday

AHM and HM talking – Annachi comes there – his usual banda – AHM ask sir do you want tea or coffee – he says nothing – just came to see how school is doing – they say it's going well – Annachi tells Stalin can't teach 8C change him to different class – HM tells he told the kids he is going to be the teacher now we can't change that – Annachi is really adamant – HM tells he will see what he can do – HM and AHM thinks how can they tell this to Stalin

AHM saw Kanna so he went to talk to him – Kanna is really angry with him – so he tells AHM don't talk to me – you didn't take me to  your house – AHM trying to show the things he bought for him but Kanna telling I am not interested in things – Kuruvi shows up and ask what is the problem – AHM tells that Kanna is angry at him – Kuruvi tells Kanna AHM looks really sad talk to him – Kanna says no – AHM tells him he heard his mom showed up and didn't want to intrude that's why he didn't ask – now Kanna says sorry – they both leave happily leaving Kuruvi alone

HM and AHM saw Stalin coming they call – Stalin ask what – HM tells him that he is planning to change him to different class – Stalin ask why – are you doing this for Annachi both says no – we thought you will get opportunity to teach different kids and you can help other kids too – Stalin saying why you didn't do it before the class start now I told the kids and I can't tell them this – he is telling I know Annachi pulling strings and I don't like it – don't let him control us and walked away

Pallanguzhi

kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

June 28 – Friday

AHM and Annachi talk – Annachi ask you are my side right AHM says yes I have your name in my heart – I will whatever you ask – Annachi laughs and says good – AHM asks I can become AHM to your school – Annachi says no you will ruin it – he tells I want the school going down in everything so make sure you are to destroy the school – I am watching – Annachi ask AHM I can give money to you I give it to HM – AHM says no don't give me money I am good person

7C got the new teacher – kids are really angry – they didn't answer to anything – teacher called for attendance they stay quiet – teacher says I am going to punish still no talking – then all kids put their kids on the tables pretend to sleep teacher tries so many things nothing working – he tells I can't change this kids I have to report to to HM and walked away

Stalin thinking Kuruvi comes there and ask what is the problem – Stalin tells I am thinking about kids and how can I tell them – kuruvi says tell them to understand your point of view – HM walks in Stalin getting more angrier telling at home Kayal torturing me not to take any tuition or spend time with kids and in here you are listening to Annachi and changing me to different  class I can't accept these changes –teaching to kids is my passion and nobody understanding – HM tells all will work out in the end

Annachi saw light in the school – he thinks what is going on – he guessed Stalin teaching special class – HM saw him and ask what is the problem – Annachi tells HM from next week school have to be close on time no special class – Stalin comes there and tell why are you afraid that my students will better than yours villan laughs and says no still I have the authority to make decisions and school has to close on time – Stalin tells him my school going to do better than yours in educaton and sports watch it – you can't control me – Villan tell you can write to cinema diaglogue

Annachi is a big villan and wanted to close the close before the end of the year – he is scared that's why he didn't want stalin to teach special classes – he wants one school to be there – he thinks he is the government and others has to listen he really needs lot of slaps from kids and teachers – his fake laugh

Pallanguzhi

Go to top