Totally kanphoosed!!! (Page 2)

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

It was IP dears!Big smile
Nw u tell me,Y will P touch DB evertym he toks to her?!!Or evn almost whisper in her ear?!!!Its IP !D'ohUff!Prithvi will hv dt old Baragaon Prithvi look do u think?!!He is in stupid mode now!Nd  tied to a rickety old chair,nd still unable to get out!OuchIts IP who wants answers from DB..Der is dis mean luk about him...He must hv followed Prithvi for a long tym,nd hence knows his style...Wink

No confusion at all..Hope i cleared ur confusion clouds!Wink
Totally agree with Tehsina, it was IP and not prithvi.Big smile
Adding to the above list , Mr IP was also kinda leching Dead when he was behind her and also he specifically wanted to know why she did that , now why would prithvi want to know the reason Confused
Also DB addressed him as IP first then he managed to kanphoose her by going all prithvi Cool
Prithvi now totally knows almost every thing , if he ever got out of that stupid chair he would first meet Meera not go to DB asking for reasons for killing her husband Ouch

Saba I was wondering Y da hell dusnt Adi jump wid da chair..U know sit and jump..Da rickety chair seemed old nd tired lyk usOuch nd wud hv broken up easily by our shurveer.Or at present Stupidityveer!!!AngryOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianOyeNautankigirlTalksawida

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Nw u tell me,Y will P touch DB evertym he toks to her?!!Or evn almost whisper in her ear?!!!Its IP !D'ohUff!Prithvi will hv dt old Baragaon Prithvi look do u think?!!He is in stupid mode now!Nd  tied to a rickety old chair,nd still unable to get out!OuchIts IP who wants answers from DB..Der is dis mean luk about him...He must hv followed Prithvi for a long tym,nd hence knows his style...Wink

Adding to the above list , Mr IP was also kinda leching Dead when he was behind her and also he specifically wanted to know why she did that , now why would prithvi want to know the reason Confused
Also DB addressed him as IP first then he managed to kanphoose her by going all prithvi Cool
Prithvi now totally knows almost every thing , if he ever got out of that stupid chair he would first meet Meera not go to DB asking for reasons for killing her husband Ouch

Saba what I am now expecting from Prithvi is to turn the tables on both IP and DB. He has realised that the entire game of using Prithvi as his look alike was IP's and with DB he has realised that she was lying to him all along also for her selfish reasons. 

Prithvi has a tendency to give everyone a long rope to hang themselves like he did with AK and now with DB. But once they do hang themselves he pulls the rope so hard that it becomes the hangman's noose.

Isiliye yeh kanphoosion that is he playing DB to kanphoose her?!!

And I do believe that Prithvi is out of that rickety chair and that room since he saw the brkn glass that could be used to cut the rope tying him up (abb kaise karega yeh pata nahin but he would be definitely free).

Rahi baat Meera se milne ki toh he will go to meet her once he has his proof and he can tell her that they are free of all accusations - AK murder and jail brk. 

Meera ka paas tab jaayega jab chupne ki zaroorat hi na pade. Like the rest of us I think he too has reached the end of his patience being seperated frm his Meera!! toh ek baar Meera ke paas gaya toh usse chod kar kahin nahin ja paayega!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianTehsinaJFJOyeNautankigirlTalksawida

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Saba I was wondering Y da hell dusnt Adi jump wid da chair..U know sit and jump..Da rickety chair seemed old nd tired lyk usOuch nd wud hv broken up easily by our shurveer.Or at present Stupidityveer!!!AngryOuch
I agree, the chair was pathetically loose and weak and he seemed so strong for that chair , I was thinking dude just flex your muscles and that antique piece of crap will give up but again we were disappointed by bonehead CVsOuch

Edited by sabaSpeaks - 24 June 2013 at 12:12pm

JunoonianTehsinaJFJOyeNautankiawida

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

Saba what I am now expecting from Prithvi is to turn the tables on both IP and DB. He has realised that the entire game of using Prithvi as his look alike was IP's and with DB he has realised that she was lying to him all along also for her selfish reasons. 

Prithvi has a tendency to give everyone a long rope to hang themselves like he did with AK and now with DB. But once they do hang themselves he pulls the rope so hard that it becomes the hangman's noose.

Isiliye yeh kanphoosion that is he playing DB to kanphoose her?!!

And I do believe that Prithvi is out of that rickety chair and that room since he saw the brkn glass that could be used to cut the rope tying him up (abb kaise karega yeh pata nahin but he would be definitely free).

Rahi baat Meera se milne ki toh he will go to meet her once he has his proof and he can tell her that they are free of all accusations - AK murder and jail brk. 

Meera ka paas tab jaayega jab chupne ki zaroorat hi na pade. Like the rest of us I think he too has reached the end of his patience being seperated frm his Meera!! toh ek baar Meera ke paas gaya toh usse chod kar kahin nahin ja paayega!!!

Bold-U might be right bt da guy tokn to DB is definitely IP...Didnt u see him givn letchng looks to DB 4m behind?Nd tryn to touch her alda tym?Nd wn she knelt against him,do u think Prithvi wud hv stood still while she letched so openly?!!ShockedHe'd hv shown disgust on his face evn if he were actn to trap DB!!!OuchSo it wsnt Prithvi at all bt IP..If Prithvi is free,da dumb guy might jump in to save  DB!Nd wn she is safe,he will just leave her!!!AngryAngryAngry

JunoonianOyeNautankigirlTalksawida

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Bold-U might be right bt da guy tokn to DB is definitely IP...Didnt u see him givn letchng looks to DB 4m behind?Nd tryn to touch her alda tym?Nd wn she knelt against him,do u think Prithvi wud hv stood still while she letched so openly?!!ShockedHe'd hv shown disgust on his face evn if he were actn to trap DB!!!OuchSo it wsnt Prithvi at all bt IP..If Prithvi is free,da dumb guy might jump in to save  DB!Nd wn she is safe,he will just leave her!!!AngryAngryAngry
Yup, even if prithvi was dumb enough to act like IP instead of running to Meera , he would never be so much comfortable with parayi aurat hugging him Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianTehsinaJFJawida

cooldreams Senior Member
cooldreams
cooldreams

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Now that Lallanwa is dead, how do u all think AK's killer truth will come out ? How will the cops believe Prithvi is innocent n has nothing to do with all the mess that DB has created ? For me, Lallanwa was one critical pieces of this puzzle n with him gone...it may not make much sense..or is it that he not dead yet ? Also I found one thing very strange today, this IP guy wears sunshades when he's indoors n doesn't when he's out on the terrace...how stupid of him..!! And a heavy built person like IP, was just pushed down by a weak, anemic n half his height n weight person..!!! Another hard to believe fact..!! For me, it's still unclear if DB's FBs abt her husband's behavior are true or cook-up stories..!! IPs accent today in that terrace FB seemed city-like n he did use one line, 'I'll be back'..but from the time IP made an entry on screen n in other previous FBs he used the village slang...is this IP guy, faking an accent like Prithvi's ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Junoonianawida

Junoonian Goldie
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Definitely IP. He wanted to know the reasons behind why his patni knocked his brains out a few weeks or months (?) back. 
In his place even I would want to know Tongue
Junoonian Goldie
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooldreams

Now that Lallanwa is dead, how do u all think AK's killer truth will come out ? How will the cops believe Prithvi is innocent n has nothing to do with all the mess that DB has created ? 

Correct you are Siri. I am worried about this point too. Or do Mji and DB know that it was Lallanwa who pulled the trigger - they never showed that conversation.

For me, Lallanwa was one critical pieces of this puzzle n with him gone...it may not make much sense..or is it that he not dead yet ? 

But why pretend to be dead - to confuse whom - us the viewers? They don't need to do that! We are already khanphoosed.

Also I found one thing very strange today, this IP guy wears sunshades when he's indoors n doesn't when he's out on the terrace...how stupid of him..!! 
His brains were scrambled the day he kidnapped DB from her village.

And a heavy built person like IP, was just pushed down by a weak, anemic n half his height n weight person..!!! Another hard to believe fact..!! 
Don't forget the height of the terrace wall also. She reaches over it to club him while he is hanging on! She must be stretchable.

For me, it's still unclear if DB's FBs abt her husband's behavior are true or cook-up stories..!! IPs accent today in that terrace FB seemed city-like n he did use one line, 'I'll be back'..but from the time IP made an entry on screen n in other previous FBs he used the village slang...is this IP guy, faking an accent like Prithvi's ?

Go to top