Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshina09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Arshiforever31

Even I feel the same that Sanz is missing IPK TOO.😭

BUT UNLIKE OTHER SHOW FANS,WE ARE DIFFERENT AND WE CAN AGAIN PROOVE THIS DIFFERENCE BY BRINGING SEASON 2 OF IPKKND.😉

we have to get ipk arshi sarun and everyone back
arshina09 thumbnail
since ipk is rairing it can continue from where it left
Prim_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arsf

but y did sanaya stopped at unfortunately...dus dat mean its nt possible...sarun is nt possible...sanaya also mentioned in one of her IVs...ki people want me wd barun...wo toh hoga nai...

plus sanaya is busy wd her new show nd barun wd bolly...hw is it possble

i really want season 2😭,,,,but wen i see dese IVS i get confused nd i lose hope...sum1 boost up my moral ðŸ˜­ 

sanaya never said she wont work wid barun... she meant for d tym being its nt possible since he is doing film... i think its possible .. not nw bt after one or two years!! in her recent IVs she even said that she misses barun so much while shooting... they r very gud frnds so i  think Sarun will definately work together someday again.. lets hope for d best..*finger crossed*

Edited by prim123 - 10 years ago
iris_iris2 thumbnail
Yaar remember one thing. Love is a two way traffic. Its not possible that fans miss IPKKND and team who were actual creators of the show doesn't miss their own creation and fans as well. In today's commercial world its the consumers power that keeps things IN or OUT. So I don't think such a huge demand that is persistent even after so many months can be overlooked. Everyone knows that IPKKND show is meaningless unless the original cast and the whole team is not revived. So its a big thing that reruns are there and I'm sure, the day Barun, Sanaya and whole team is available any channel won't waste a minute for a season2. All fans need to do is a constant demand that we are always doing😊
...OceanEyes... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I hope..my dream will come true..i would see my ipkknd wth sarun and entire cast once again..
x.titli.x thumbnail
our love for the show is so deep we have to be patient... I have hopes that we'll get a season 2 ðŸ˜³
*maria is still in her sapno ki dunya* ðŸ˜³
Danarys thumbnail
MISS THE WHOLE TEAM OF IPKKND😭😭...ESPECIALLY ARSHI MY LOVE😭😭...MISS THEM A LOT YAAR😭😭...WANT TO SEE THEM BACK WITH A BANG😛😛...LOVE YOU ARSHI...
arshina09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: iris_iris2

<font color="#0000ff" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yaar remember one thing. Love is a two way traffic. Its not possible that fans miss IPKKND and team who were actualcreatorsof the show doesn't miss their own creation and fans as well. In today's commercial world its the consumers power that keeps things IN or OUT. So I don't think such a huge demand that is persistent even after so many months can be overlooked. Everyone knows that IPKKND show is meaningless unless the original cast and the whole team is not revived. So its a big thing that reruns are there and I'm sure, the day Barun, Sanaya and whole team is available any channel won't waste a minute for a season2. All fans need to do is a constant demand that we are always doing😊</font><div></div>

we hav to get arshi and ipk back in season2