India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Is Ayaan Another Tanveer? (Page 2)

-Candz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Candz-
-Candz-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
A lot of harshness being dished out to Ayan after today's scene. Though today his insincerity towards Humaira was not done, the guy's being forced, emotionally blackmailed by Humaira's mother to marry her when he has no romantic feelings for her. Ayan is doing this for his family. Not for himself. His intentions are good.

He does need to remember that Humaira is an innocent bystander in this but he was emotionally reeling from his brother's situation and he snapped. He's under extreme pressure from Razia so I think we can cut him some slack. It doesn't help the sitaution when Humaira is adamant on questioning him as he is under the strain of faking feelings for her and wanting the marriage.

I completely disagree. To compare Ayan to Tanveer is devastating because the two couldn't be further apart. Tanveer shouldn't be compared to anyone on this show (well maybe Razia, but let's face it Razia is the best vamp)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24rakshaanrakankabhorDreA

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cclove

A lot of harshness being dished out to Ayan after today's scene. Though today his insincerity towards Humaira was not done, the guy's being forced, emotionally blackmailed by Humaira's mother to marry her when he has no romantic feelings for her. Ayan is doing this for his family. Not for himself. His intentions are good.

He does need to remember that Humaira is an innocent bystander in this but he was emotionally reeling from his brother's situation and he snapped. He's under extreme pressure from Razia so I think we can cut him some slack. It doesn't help the sitaution when Humaira is adamant on questioning him as he is under the strain of faking feelings for her and wanting the marriage.

I completely disagree. To compare Ayan to Tanveer is devastating because the two couldn't be further apart. Tanveer shouldn't be compared to anyone on this show (well maybe Razia, but let's face it Razia is the best vamp)

ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Candz-

Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
No Ayaan is not another tan veer.  He knows that humeira loves him.  Tan veer knows asad loves Zoya.  Ayaan is being forced to marry humeira by her mother.  Tan veer is forcing asad to marry her.  Ayaan could not rape humeira in his wildest dreams.  Tan veer is a prostitute who self acknowledges to knowing the art to please a man in bed.  Even I am angry at Ayaan for his statement that maybe asad does not love Zoya.  But even if it was true is his brother the type to sleep with his best friend without being married to her and that too on his Nikah to shame hs mother and Zoya.  

The script writing is very weak and they insert these random statements to help move the story.
DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Hes not using her for his benefit. Seems its Razia who's doing that. But Ayaan is being forced into this marriage with someone he does not love. 
What I don't like is his jackass attitude towards Humeria like she is responsible for him being in the situation. 
Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kankabhor

ClapClap

Razia has yet to rape someone.  
Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Ayaan and Tanveer are poles apart.. 

Tanveer is smart, Ayaan is downright stupid.. LOL
Jokes apart..You cannot hate Ayaan like you cannot truly hate Shireen.. you just feel sorry for these characters.. 

Edited by Nishitarao - 24 June 2013 at 8:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rakshaanra

-Candz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Candz-
-Candz-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathfan

Originally posted by kankabhor

ClapClap

Razia has yet to rape someone.  

She may not have raped someone but when I say she's the best vamp of the two, if you think about it, Razia succeeds in her motives whereas Tanveer's plans though more disgusting and OTT doesn't achieve her motives. She thinks she won by separating AsYa, but has she? Really?
SONIRAJ1 IF-Rockerz
SONIRAJ1
SONIRAJ1

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Agree , After Last night episode , for me he is 2nd Tanveer Angry

Go to top