Is Ayaan Another Tanveer?

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I hated him today when he was ignoring and was getting irriated by Humaira.

He is no less than Tanveer. Tanveer is using Asad for her own benefit. Same here Ayaan agreed to marry to Humaira for his own and his family benefit. He shouldnt be a coward and fight against Razia why he want to hurt Humaira and her feeling. He is simply using her 😡

Today she was asking him that does he love her or not? 

But he kept ignoring. 😕 If he dont love Humaira then he should to use her or hurt her feelings for his gain. I dont like this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnav4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
No ayaan didnt marry humeira for benefit hes being forced to and hes doing it for his family as hes being forced to hes a good guy ! imagine marrying someone you dont love thats hell totally feel him

hats off vikrant massey
Priyankahosana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaiya14

Really hate ayaan. . 😡

i agree sumaiya...really u hurt humaira heart,,,before asad also like dng this nw u also...both of thm realise final...nw ur turn
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know. Hated him today! How can you be so insensitive to Humeira?

He is using her solely for his benefit and purpose. Now two marriages have been ruined!
princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I HATE AYAAN HE NEEDS TO END UP ALONE BECAUSE ZOYA IS TAKEN AND HUMIRA SHOULD LEAVE HIM
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A lot of harshness being dished out to Ayan after today's scene. Though today his insincerity towards Humaira was not done, the guy's being forced, emotionally blackmailed by Humaira's mother to marry her when he has no romantic feelings for her. Ayan is doing this for his family. Not for himself. His intentions are good.

He does need to remember that Humaira is an innocent bystander in this but he was emotionally reeling from his brother's situation and he snapped. He's under extreme pressure from Razia so I think we can cut him some slack. It doesn't help the sitaution when Humaira is adamant on questioning him as he is under the strain of faking feelings for her and wanting the marriage.

I completely disagree. To compare Ayan to Tanveer is devastating because the two couldn't be further apart. Tanveer shouldn't be compared to anyone on this show (well maybe Razia, but let's face it Razia is the best vamp)
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cclove

A lot of harshness being dished out to Ayan after today's scene. Though today his insincerity towards Humaira was not done, the guy's being forced, emotionally blackmailed by Humaira's mother to marry her when he has no romantic feelings for her. Ayan is doing this for his family. Not for himself. His intentions are good.

He does need to remember that Humaira is an innocent bystander in this but he was emotionally reeling from his brother's situation and he snapped. He's under extreme pressure from Razia so I think we can cut him some slack. It doesn't help the sitaution when Humaira is adamant on questioning him as he is under the strain of faking feelings for her and wanting the marriage.

I completely disagree. To compare Ayan to Tanveer is devastating because the two couldn't be further apart. Tanveer shouldn't be compared to anyone on this show (well maybe Razia, but let's face it Razia is the best vamp)

👏👏
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No Ayaan is not another tan veer.  He knows that humeira loves him.  Tan veer knows asad loves Zoya.  Ayaan is being forced to marry humeira by her mother.  Tan veer is forcing asad to marry her.  Ayaan could not rape humeira in his wildest dreams.  Tan veer is a prostitute who self acknowledges to knowing the art to please a man in bed.  Even I am angry at Ayaan for his statement that maybe asad does not love Zoya.  But even if it was true is his brother the type to sleep with his best friend without being married to her and that too on his Nikah to shame hs mother and Zoya.  

The script writing is very weak and they insert these random statements to help move the story.
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hes not using her for his benefit. Seems its Razia who's doing that. But Ayaan is being forced into this marriage with someone he does not love. 
What I don't like is his jackass attitude towards Humeria like she is responsible for him being in the situation. 
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Razia has yet to rape someone.