Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

virman ff :Do anjaane ajnaabi part14 page 32(21 december) (Page 32)

parthnitiholics Senior Member
parthnitiholics
parthnitiholics

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 7:42am | IP Logged

First of all I would like to say sorryyy a biigg big biggg soryyy too all..for delaying my updates I am busy with my study xamz.. and my personally life..thats y I didn't updated...i take out some time out of my busy schedule and now writing hope u guyz..know my ff from beginning..n still have interest in it...love u all

Part 14

Precap- family came to that manvi is the only mansi who is dead long ago..whom virat love unconditionally...now everyone is making plans how can they search for her...

The story

Virat was sitting on his bed remembering all the moments he spend with mansi in that room...

Where virat n mansi was playing and running in his room..he ctch her and both fall on bed...n laugh out louder...he started smiling and when he comes to the real world ...he again thought of the way he reacted with manvi all the time

*how dare you to come in my room.ye mat smjhna..ki tumhari shadi hui h meri family ki waja se to tumhare meri life or mere room p bhi haq hai...*

The way manvi left the room on their first night after marriage..lifting her heavy lahnga...

All the moments fight , love..hathrerd..heart broken momoment come in his mind..he put his hand on his head n shout madly*nooo..plsss m sory manvi...plss come back manvi plss* and cry loudly...

Suddenly his fon rang...he was irritated and about to to through his fon..when he sw his frnd's no. So he pic up his fon...

v-hello...

rishi-hello virat...

v-hi rishi kaisa h buddy(he was not in a mood but still he cnt ignore his frnds ..coz they r the one who support him aftr mansi's death)

r-bilkul thk tu bta...

v-mi bhi yr...

r-virat tune to abhi watsapp k frnds group p foto bheji hai vo kiski hai...

v(some positive sign he replied).-vo manvi hai...uska naam manvi hai..tune kahi dekha hai kya use...agr dekha h to plss bta..mi abhi waha ara hai...

r-relax buddy..ha maine use abhi dekha hai...actually u no I got married last month or tu aya nhi...uske liy to naraj hu..vo chhod abhi tu problem mi lag ra h...top mi honeymoon p goa aya hua hai..ye ladki mujhe yaha dikhi ek bar tender ki job kr ri hai.(virat is shoked n happy to listen to that).but buddy isse tra kya lena dena..tune frse vo purana ka to shuru nhi kr dia na yr...yr tu ache ghr ka ladka h ek bar tender k sath..

virat is now irritated-dam u just shut up..vo ek bar tender nhi h ...vo wife h merii...

r-what? Ye bhabhi hai...yr tune bulaya nhi shadi mi

v-rishi yr meri bt sun...us ladki p nazar rakhega pls..i no tu apne honeymoon p hai..but mi use dhond rha hu 2 din se mjhe nhi mill ri vo..mi tjhe sab kuch btaungi...

r-kaii bt kr ra hai ...bhabhi hai hmari...tu aja jldi se..vo bht pareshan lg ri h

v-or ha use mt btaio...ki tu mera dost hai...plss...

r- tu chinta mt kr jldi aja ab

v-ha mi bs ara hu...

virat cut the cl..he was happy...he put 2 or 3 cothes in bag n call...the airlines to book one urgent ticket to goa...n fortunately is confirmed...

v-bhaiii..bhabhiii,,,diaaa..maaa...

he was shouting jumping from stairs...

everyone was out in lobby..n worried n shoked to se suddenly virat happy...

va-virat kya hua...kaha jara hai tu bag leke...

v-ma kuch mt pochhio mi manvi ko apni mansi ko lene jara hu..ma..mujhe pta hl gya vo kaha (happily )...mi sbko sab kuch wapas ake btaungi..pehle mujhe apni manvi se apni mansi se milna hai..use hug krna hai maa..(she hug va)...bye maa...

everyone is happy..to see virat so much happy xcppt dia..(manvi's sister)...

d-ruk jaiye...

everyone turn towards dia..and virat stop on door ways...n turn..some question lines was there on his forhead...

d-bahut khush lag rhe hai..ap...

v-kya mtlb..

everyone is too confusd

d-ab kaha se pyar agya ...jab gai ti vo..jab to kuch nhi ta..unke yaha se jane mi apka hath hai

j-dia ye tum

d-nhi jeevika ji...ap ab kuch nhi kahnege jb pehle kuch nhi kaha to..jb vo yaha se gai..ya unhe jaleel kia jata ta is ghr mi sbke samne...

d to v-to kyu laenge ap unhe

v-qki vo meri mansi hai..meri pyar...

d-nhi mr. Vadhera..vo ab meri manvi di h ..jinki apne izzat nhi ki..kabhi b...unhe to ye pta hai ki vo manvi hai...kya ap unhe btaege ki vo mansi h or unhe hmesha k liy khona chahte hai...coz dr. Ne kaha ta kuch b yad dilana...unki jaan ko khtre mi dalna hai...or jiski koi izzat nhi krta...vo kaisi kisi k sath aa skti hai...

v-ye bt bad mi sochnge ki use kaise kab btana hai abhi use ghr lana jyada jaruri hai ...or mi use lene jara hu (strnly to dia) n went towards his mansi...

aftr virat went

d-meri di k ane k bad mi yaha unh eek pal nhi rahne dungi...unhe apne sath le ajungi..nhi krni mjhe padhai..jo unhe itna suffr krwae...

j-diaa(angrily) vo behn h meri...

d-ohh to vo apki behn hai..isliy ap ab unke liy worried hai..jb vo manvi ti..or din rat roti ti to vo anjan ladki ti or apne apne faide k liy ek bebas ladki ki manjbori ka faida uthaya or apne sir chade devar se shadi krw di..jab kaha gai ti ap...

everyone was quite some dia was ryt...n dia went inside...

on the other side...

aftr 2 hours virat reachd goa call rishi...

v-rishi..buddy mi goa agya hu..kaha h tu or manvi kaha h ...

r-tu kisi se xyz bar mi hu...                

hoep u guyz liked it...:) byeee

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

aditidixit20crazylove100lujeyn9pritivirmankokubabajaypraburashi246manvilover18GOOGLUchandiniebindapanamaasandhYA_123virmanfan013swathinpink1Niaksharma

pritivirman Senior Member
pritivirman
pritivirman

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
awsmmm
amznggg
mndblwnggg updt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parthnitiholics

sandhYA_123 Goldie
sandhYA_123
sandhYA_123

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
AWESOME UPDATE DEAR. LOVED IT. IT WAS MINDBLOWING UPDATE. AWESOME VIRAT CAME TO KNOW THAT MANVI IS IN GOA. NOW HE IS GOING GOA TO BRING HER BACK. AWESOME DIYA LOVES FOR MANVI. NOW WAITING FOR NEXT. SO UPDATE SOON DEAR. TAKE CARE.SmileSmileSmile
kokubaba Senior Member
kokubaba
kokubaba

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
So happy to read this again thank uuu for d upfate

parthnitiholics

parthnitiholics
parthnitiholics

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandhYA_123

AWESOME UPDATE DEAR. LOVED IT. IT WAS MINDBLOWING UPDATE. AWESOME VIRAT CAME TO KNOW THAT MANVI IS IN GOA. NOW HE IS GOING GOA TO BRING HER BACK. AWESOME DIYA LOVES FOR MANVI. NOW WAITING FOR NEXT. SO UPDATE SOON DEAR. TAKE CARE.SmileSmileSmile

stay tuned will try to update it as soon as possible thanx for giving interest in the updates now also..even if i had updated aftr long time...love u for the long comments...WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedClapClapClap
parthnitiholics
parthnitiholics

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritivirman

awsmmm
amznggg
mndblwnggg updt

baby bs itna sa reply very badCryCryCry...but love u tu hmesha reply deti h or update achha na bhi ho to bhi achha reply deti h...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
parthnitiholics
parthnitiholics

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kokubaba

So happy to read this again thank uuu for d upfate

thnx fr still having interest in my updates...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..stay tuned for more
pink1 IF-Rockerz
pink1
pink1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:18am | IP Logged
nice update how he make her ready to
come him and diya also right in her
place update soon

parthnitiholics

Go to top