Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

virman ff :Do anjaane ajnaabi part14 page 32(21 december) (Page 24)

parthnitiholics Senior Member
parthnitiholics
parthnitiholics

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
part 10

manvi was crying in her room..she dont no what happen to j suddenly...y she behaved like this today...she used to be very with her then y...y she also treated me like virat treat me always...
manvi clear her tears n stand up from floor...-mi ab yaha or nahi rahogi bht ho gai meri insult yaha...mi yaha kisi k sunne k liy nhi hoo...
manvi strted packing her stuffs...when va knok her door
manvi turn n saw va standing ..she look outside...va come inside the room ..saw packed stuffs of manvi
va-manvi beta u going somewhere??(worried)
m-yes i cnt stay here...in this house...in which all people curse me as if i have done any crime ...
va-no beta...its nothn like that
m-plss.i dont wanna stay here...
manvi about to go when va hold her hand n nodded not to go..
manvi remove her hand from her grip-noo toda i will not stop...i no thsi is ur house...i no of himn what conditions me n virat got married that dosnt mean ..i dont hv my self respect...i will not stay here...i dont give dam right to anyone...to treat me like their slaves...(she is in full of angr...)
manvi went out

va follow her-manvii ..manvii beta plss stop...(tears too flowing from her eyes)

on the other hand virat was sitting in his room dam angry on manvi n cursing her to make j cry on his birthday..when again shadow of mansi comein front of him...
m-virat i didnt xpect this from u...
v-what ?? what i have done now..she made bhabhi cry...ur sister cry
m-virat atleast u should listen to her before u outburst on her
v-y..she is no one for me...
m-she is ur wife dam it..y dont u understand,,,
v-i dont give a dam ...she is not my wife
m-virat u cnt chnage the truth of ur life..that u r married ..married to her
v-just shut up mansi...i dont wanna shout on u ...coz i love u...
m-loving a person who is not in front of u...n not loving the person n treatment someone like slave who is really with u...waoo virat hats off
virat feel guitly now ..somehow  he has to say mansi is right..but his heart is not accpting but mind is acccpting this...
v-ma
virat look here n there but shadow of mansi  is vanshised..when he listen..va pleading voice...virat to move out from his room

va-manvi plss dont go beta...u r bahu of this house beta
m-dont ever come me ur bahu...which m not...u no relationships...mean alot to me..but by ur this step..u changed the meaning of evry relationship in my mind...now i hate the word relationship

evryone else in house gather there xcpt j...
sb-what happen bhabhi(lookin at manvi n her abad) manvi where r u going...n that too this time
va-didi plss stop her...she is leaving this house(crying)

virat dont no how to react whether to happy she is atlast going from his life his house or sad..coz of mansi's word

sb-manvi beta..
m-no anty i will not stay here now...
vi-manvi mgr
m-nhi sir...pehle dont stop me
v-let her go ma...(he atalst speak but his every word crush manvi's heart beyond repairs)..this middle clas girl has to go ...y not today
va-virat shut up she is ur wife (shout on him)
v-she is not...i dont treat her as my wife 

m-y true...u dont...n i dont even xpect this from u ..that a time come when u will treat me...
v-hah ohh..so u want me to treat a girl like u to as my wife ha...u r out of ur mind mis. chaudry
m-no m not out of my mind...but mr.  vadhera...one time will defo come when u will crave for our relationship n u will not get what u want...that time u will get to no..what a relationship is...
v-get out ...now

m-i dont even want to stay here mr. vadhera...n haa...u called me ms chaudhry ryt...so m happy to b miss chaudhry ...just give me divorse..this vadhera name is killing me evry time

va was sheeding tears...seeing a hope going out of her house..a hope that give her son back to her-no manvi
manvi move towards the door  but before take last step out of mansion..she turn 
v-what...y did u stop now

va close her eyes listing harsh words by her own son
m-one more thing for all of u ..i wanna no...

evryone was quit...
m-what was my mistake...that m a middle cls family girl...m an orpahn...or i get married to a heartless person..for the sake of her sister's future...that u all treatd me like this..that i have commited any crime...so i must tell u...m not here for my own concrn..n mr. vadhera for more ans u must ask ur mom...y she made us marry each other n destroy my life as wel urs...

evryone was quit...feeling guilty for the inncoent soul

manvi move out of mansion...
v-maa what she said..y u made us married...i no it must b her trick to get married to me...n come in big mansion like vadhera's so that she can free from her middle cls life n get some luxury life
va-virat(shout on her n slap him)-bas,,,stop now...bahut ho gya...m feling ahametoday that u r my son

virat confused 
va-ya she was ryt i brought her in ur life...my mistake is ..i want my son back..my old son back..who is lost somewhere...ya but the mistak of that innocent girl is she is very kind hearted..always think of evryone...n mostly love her sister...which i thought she will give u love n i can get u back..its my msitake i distry her life she was ryt...
va cry n run to her room...followed by sb n vi
leaving virat bck in stunned state...-(thinks)-that means...manvi dont want to come here in my life...for her own sake...
unkown feeling ..n first time tear of guilt flow from his eyes...the way he bahved with her

what next
hope u all like it
i want good feedbacks...Wink
precap-evryone finding manvi...LOL

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25aieshapatel77aditidixit20kinznidakhneghasweetyyyyyyyjayprabushaalivirmanshirhid5roseparvinrashi246pritivirmanmanvilover18macleanchandiniebinda.jai.NIVILOVjia123sagarvirman.loverpink1rasp_berryFlowerHaterswathinvirmanfan013kusharberry_keertu_Niaksharmaniki795naina927madhuhariniprathe

pritivirman Senior Member
pritivirman
pritivirman

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
wahhh... amznggg
awsmm
fabsss
mndblwnggg updttt...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parthnitiholics

naina927 IF-Sizzlerz
naina927
naina927

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Ohhh that was cool...
I loved manvi for taking such a stand for herself... What will she get living in such a house... A life which has no meaning n what she said to virat was sodmn correct... Bang on...!!!!
I personally luv this story more than any of urs... No offence Smile
If possible update this one more oftenly...

parthnitiholics

maclean Goldie
maclean
maclean

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
awesome update with twist next update plzzz jaldi feeling sad fr manu Ouch waiting fr next,,, and virat omggg he should thing a bit atleast hope he pleads soon,,,WinkWink ClapClap gud one 

parthnitiholics

niki795 IF-Sizzlerz
niki795
niki795

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
amazing update
loved it
feeling sad for manvi
continue soon
thanks for the pm

parthnitiholics

Niaksharma IF-Sizzlerz
Niaksharma
Niaksharma

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Fab update
too good
great

parthnitiholics

ayeshapasta Senior Member
ayeshapasta
ayeshapasta

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Yes hurry n update

parthnitiholics

prathe IF-Stunnerz
prathe
prathe

Posted: 22 December 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
wow i loved it the way manvi gave back superbClapClap and yes virat should regret his actions and also the importance of relationship  let thm search for manvi now and virat ki band aur bajao yaar khoob bajaoLOL

wow maza aya padke superbStarStarStarClapClapClap

parthnitiholics

Go to top