I hope wen virat starts falling for manvi
Manvi will reject him saying she did everything just for his family
Den virat will hv to suffer as manvi is doing now
Update soon...
parthnitiholics thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Note
guyzz i cant update as my xamz are cuming hope u understnd n wish me for my xamz
i will update from end of october or as soon as my xamz get over..:)
😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
sakshi
nidhiagarwal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
best of luck for your exam sakshi
niki795 thumbnail
take your time and best of luck for your exams
part6
virat was angrily siting in his room punching his punching bag..n was dam angry-how dare she to touch my things..smjhti kya hai apne apko...kuch b kregi...(how dare her to touch my things...what she think of herself..she can do whatever she want??)
sit sit on his bed sweating badly...n was breathing heavily

on th other hand manvi was sitting on her bed hugging her knees ...n was crying...she didnt xpct any love for her from anyone only haterd first her parents hate him so much they left her alone..god hated her n left her for surviving alone in his worl now this family...they made me married to that heartless person who dont even care for her
m(to god looking towards sky)-kya mujhe pyar milne ka haq nhi h ...q mere sath aisa hota h boloo..q...(do i dont hv any right to get love from someone...y it always happens with me...y)
??-pura haq h(u have all ryt)

manvu turn n saw jeevika standing on her door-maine dekha virat ne tumpe hath uthaya ..m sory manvi..mi or maa isliy mana krna chahte the but tum uski wife hoo isliy nhi kr pae...(i saw virat slapped u...m sory manvu...me and va thats y want to stop u but we didnt coz u r his wife)
manvi looking down wipe her tears
m-ap yaha is waqt(u here this time)
j-m here to tell you about the plan manvi ..that we should do ...to bring our virat back
manvi look at her-what plan...
j tell her the plan n also nodded 
m-but...if u get ur virat back..i'll leav this house forever...
j-but manvi .how can u
m-jeevika ...this marriage is not from my side even not from his side..u get ur virat...he must get someone who love him the most...but m no the one..i will help him as a frnd...
j-but u cn b the person who love him aftrwards...
m-v'll think about it(strnly)..our plan will strt from tomorw onwards
j-ok
manvi n virat slept to welcome new day n new funda of life...

next moring...

manvi was put the brfast in dishes...n tell tarun to ..she too come with dish in her hand..she come towards dinning table all got stunned to see her...virat look at evryone n then look at manvi his mouth open in o shape..all stand up n look at virat n then manvi...
mnvi was wearing simple patiala suit went small earing n apna manvi hair style side pony...
manvi look at evryone with confuse fce-kya hua ap log khde q ho gaye...
va-k..kuch nhi manvi beta..ao baitho...
vi-manvi baitho brkfast kro..
manvi smile to all took blessing from elders evryone kiss her forhead n give her blessing ..but virt is looking at her with xpressionless face...

manvi too sit beside va...viren took virat out from his trance n tell him to sit..virat sit n conitnously looking at manvi...manvi was feeling nervous as he ws looking at her continously

virat looking at her n plating toast in his plate his concentrations is on manvi n placing toast widout noticing ...
toast1,2,3,4,5,6...
evryone looking at him n controlling thwir laughtr,,,, he took the jug of juice ..n instad of glass he pour juice in his plate full of toast...
vi-virat..yekya kr ra h tu(virat..what r u doing)
virat come out of his trance n look at his plate...toast n juice mixture...
evryone strted laughing..n manvi too strted laughing...virat again look at her...n lost in her...she is lughing too bubbly types...evryone notice him n control their laughtr but manvi is manvi laughing 
virat look at evryone come out of his trance angrily left the table...
m stop laughing-ab maine kya kr dia...(now what i did_
va-kuch nhi hota manvi beta...virat dheer dheere hmara plan kam ara h ...(manvi slowly n steadily our plan is working
m-anty abi to maine plan shuru b nhi kia...(anty i didnt strt the plan yet)
va-mtlb(confused) ye kapde ye hair style tumne mansi ka copy kia h na foto mi se...(this dress ..this hair style..u copied mansi ryt from her picture)
m-foto..anty abi to jeevika ne mujhe koi foto di hi nhi..ye to mere hi kapde h or mi ye hi hair style bnati hoo ...ap logo ne mujhe jyada nhi dekha..ap viren sir se pochh lijiye
vi-ha ma manvi thk kah ri h ..pehli br dekha to ..mi b chauk gya ta...
m-mujhe kuch smjh nhi ara(confused)
j-jo tumne aj hair style bnaya ta waisa mansi bnati ti..or dressing senses tumhara mansi jaisa h ...
m-ohh isliy...
evryone nodded n manvi smile...(smerk smile)

virat in his room

*flashback*
v-kya mansi yr...tum kitne simple kapde pehnti hoo..look at ur frnds yr...kitn modrn h ...or ye poni...
m-virat this is not fare...mi jaisi hoo waisi hi rahungi..i will not chnge(angrily)

v-are meri jaan gussa mt kro...mujhe tum jaisi hoo waise hi psnd hoo...
hugging her from back
flashback end

tears fall from his eyes
v-y mansi ..y did u do this to me...what was mymistake..y u left me alone...ye manvi...she did it intensionally..mujhe hurt krne k liy..i will not spare her(angry on manvi)

LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update..
Feel sad for Virat and Manvi...
Pleasee continue soon...
And thanks for the PM...
Kicha111 thumbnail
Nice update
Vadera's nd manvi started plan 2 bring old virat nd 1st step s successful
Do cont soon dear
wait'g eagerly wht virat wl do 2wards manvi as she wear suit same as mansi
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updt
ise to bas gussa hone ka ek mauka chahiye...
Cont soon
pritivirman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
suprb updt... bt fl vry bad fr virman
Originally posted by: rasp_berry

Awesome updt
ise to bas gussa hone ka ek mauka chahiye...
Cont soon

lol