India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Zoyaan track might happen. (Page 3)

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
ayaan is so dumb that even if he sees asad and zoya in the same condition how zoya saw jammy and tannu...ayaan will say my bhaijaan does not love zoya may be they were watching movie last night and zoya must have made him bored with her shayries thats why they slept togetherLOL

Edited by sujataraje - 24 June 2013 at 1:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

punnubabyClosed.........kankabhorneenabinucountingstarzLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

ayaan is so dumb that even if he sees asad and zoya in the same condition how zoya saw jammy and tannu...ayaan will say my bhaijaan does not love zoya may be they were watching movie last night and zoya must have made him bored with her shayries thats why they slept togetherLOL

ROFL ROFL Well said Thumbs Up This can be expected from Ayaan after today's epi LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

punnubabyStonerGirLGoodyTwoShoes

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Ayaan will definitely fall for Zoya. That would be his life learning lesson! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoes

GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

falling for zoya even after witnessing their love for each other..Angry but i dont know why he keeps forgetting this truth..but anyways falling for her is ok but marriage trackDead
Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

falling for zoya even after witnessing their love for each other..Angry but i dont know why he keeps forgetting this truth..but anyways falling for her is ok but marriage trackDead

Sujata, I am still not convinced about ZoYaan in terms of a marriage happening between them. At this point, it'll be just some contrived crap if it happnes but I can see Ayaan probably getting infatuated with Zoya and it'll be one-sided. Zoya will reject him and this is how he'll learn to value Humeira and realise that he was being such a jerk to her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoes

GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Sujata, I am still not convinced about ZoYaan in terms of a marriage happening between them. At this point, it'll be just some contrived crap if it happnes but I can see Ayaan probably getting infatuated with Zoya and it'll be one-sided. Zoya will reject him and this is how he'll learn to value Humeira and realise that he was being such a jerk to her.
shreya i can never take this track chahe kaise bhi ho trapped,out of compulsion ,one sided kuchh bhi..i am not at all comfortable with this niether i will be in future
RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Why don't they just kill asad off them first they ruin the story with billi then with asad getting raped now sure why not the cherry on top with Ayaan and Zoya.
StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
wht i dnt understand is for ayaan to learn his life lesson why does he need to fall in luv with zoya?? thts GRROSSS...if asad ddnt luv zoya tht wud be a different thing...but asad LUVS HER...and its the cvs r jus messed up to show tht ayaan cnt see it...and if there gonna use tht as logic to convince us...they r jus fooling themselves...

ayaan needs to learn a lesson yes...but why cnt they just get a new girl for him to dump him...zoyas friend frm NY maybe? makes more sense doesnt it?

Go to top