Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Zoyaan track might happen. (Page 2)

kundra Goldie
kundra
kundra

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mischief

Though I haven't seen the episode yet...Intentionally avoided and um glad I did!!! Going as per u peoples comment I feel Ayaan will fall for Zoya which was bound to happen at some point of time...I strongly feel that Ayaan and ZOya will get married and as Zoya said in the last Thursday's episode (i.e. the garden scene) that she has made a promise to herself that should would fulfill her marriage commitment throughout her life!!! So this is what it means now...I'm so not wanna wait for the Ajmer Track now if this is where it is leading too...And um too sure abt it now seeing how the whole consummation has been taken by all the people of the Khan Family!!!!
So ur saying Ayaan and Zoya will be together till the end. The show is finished then.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punnubabyNpdeepa

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Ayan has to fall for Zoya obviously :P that is how the dialogue in the first episode will come in play. I doubt of a wedding between them but definitely love is something that might happen, that too one sided, which is only when Ayan will realize what Humaira went through.
possible and zoya is going to say that she doesn't love him as he said to humeira...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhor

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
When Ayaan said Asad doesn't love Zoya, Zoyaan track was my first thought too Cry

I can't believe Ayaan actually thought that Asad doesn't love Zoya... has he not seen Asad's face properly when Ayaan teases him about Zoya Ouch

punnubaby

mischief Goldie
mischief
mischief

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kundra

Originally posted by mischief

Though I haven't seen the episode yet...Intentionally avoided and um glad I did!!! Going as per u peoples comment I feel Ayaan will fall for Zoya which was bound to happen at some point of time...I strongly feel that Ayaan and ZOya will get married and as Zoya said in the last Thursday's episode (i.e. the garden scene) that she has made a promise to herself that should would fulfill her marriage commitment throughout her life!!! So this is what it means now...I'm so not wanna wait for the Ajmer Track now if this is where it is leading too...And um too sure abt it now seeing how the whole consummation has been taken by all the people of the Khan Family!!!!
So ur saying Ayaan and Zoya will be together till the end. The show is finished then.

All I have to say is Ayaan and Zoya will get married & Asad & Tanveer!!! I'm saying so because now they have shown that even Asad believes that they have consummated... After some stupid episodes and after seeing a drop in the TRP, the CV's will then show a change of track where in Ayaan will learn the truth that Asad and ZOya loved each other and that all the misunderstanding was created by Tanveer!!! When I say Zoya will fulfill her marriage commitment meant that she will not break her marriage on her own accord. It will be Ayaan who will give her the push...My assumptions from all that they have shown in the last couple of episodes :P
wreeti Groupbie
wreeti
wreeti

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Definitely indicates to Ayaan falling in love with Zoya, but very unlikely that they would get married.

Zoya knows now that she loves Asad, she is not going to get in a marriage commitment where she knows she cannot love.

Another thing we are forgetting is that if they had to show that Zoya and Ayaan would get married, there was no point of showing the Tanveer-Zoya showoff. They could have just showed Asad and Tanveer track with Zoya totaly oblivious of Tanveer's intentions.

So Ayaan and Zoya marriage is out of window but there is a certain Ayaan falling for Zoya after todays episode.

Also with the rapo Zoya and Ayaan share we would have Zoya back in her skin, happy, laughing and crazy with a lot of Mona Robert fun. And not just Zoya but also Ayaan. I would love to see the happy, flirty crazy Ayaan. This would be a good track for vikraant to show how good he can do the happy guy part.

You know this is not going to be so bad. Everyone loves this serial but if Asad Zoya get married now, then what next. There is a saying, " there is no heaven without a hell." So to enjoy the mitwa moments there have to be cursing and crying and fighting and all hell breaking loose. Imagine a tadap tadap ke sequence if the marriage did not break. And now that Asad has lost Zoya he can actually realize how important she is for him and respect her more and finally tell her that he loves her.

So enjoy the ride...Wink

iheartChai

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
No it wont  as it just wont fit into the story as per the spoilers
Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I personally want Zoe to go to NY n find a hottie for herself as both khan bros are as dense as the forests in Assam LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dipzz12punnubabyClosed.........countingstarz

Go to top