Qubool Hai

Zoyaan track might happen.

asyamitwalover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ayaan thinks Asad dont love Zoya, Ayaan said to Humeira he's not loving her. High chance of Ayaan falling in love with Zoya now!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m.rani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: asyamitwalover

Ayaan thinks Asad dont love Zoya, Ayaan said to Humeira he's not loving her. High chance of Ayaan falling in love with Zoya now!

i don't know how they can make all the characters so stupid
Ayaan should have atleast been able to understand Asad and try and help him.
but nooo...

Everyone has no sense😲

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ayan has to fall for Zoya obviously :P that is how the dialogue in the first episode will come in play. I doubt of a wedding between them but definitely love is something that might happen, that too one sided, which is only when Ayan will realize what Humaira went through.
asyamitwalover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: m.rani

i don't know how they can make all the characters so stupid
Ayaan should have atleast been able to understand Asad and try and help him.
but nooo...

Everyone has no sense😲

Ikr? This is just stupid! Cant wait for Ajmer now
ilovebieber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but 0 chances of zoe fallin in love with him!
mar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Though I haven't seen the episode yet...Intentionally avoided and um glad I did!!! Going as per u peoples comment I feel Ayaan will fall for Zoya which was bound to happen at some point of time...I strongly feel that Ayaan and ZOya will get married and as Zoya said in the last Thursday's episode (i.e. the garden scene) that she has made a promise to herself that should would fulfill her marriage commitment throughout her life!!! So this is what it means now...I'm so not wanna wait for the Ajmer Track now if this is where it is leading too...And um too sure abt it now seeing how the whole consummation has been taken by all the people of the Khan Family!!!!
kundra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mischief

Though I haven't seen the episode yet...Intentionally avoided and um glad I did!!! Going as per u peoples comment I feel Ayaan will fall for Zoya which was bound to happen at some point of time...I strongly feel that Ayaan and ZOya will get married and as Zoya said in the last Thursday's episode (i.e. the garden scene) that she has made a promise to herself that should would fulfill her marriage commitment throughout her life!!! So this is what it means now...I'm so not wanna wait for the Ajmer Track now if this is where it is leading too...And um too sure abt it now seeing how the whole consummation has been taken by all the people of the Khan Family!!!!

So ur saying Ayaan and Zoya will be together till the end. The show is finished then.
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Ayan has to fall for Zoya obviously :P that is how the dialogue in the first episode will come in play. I doubt of a wedding between them but definitely love is something that might happen, that too one sided, which is only when Ayan will realize what Humaira went through.

possible and zoya is going to say that she doesn't love him as he said to humeira...
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
When Ayaan said Asad doesn't love Zoya, Zoyaan track was my first thought too ðŸ˜­

I can't believe Ayaan actually thought that Asad doesn't love Zoya... has he not seen Asad's face properly when Ayaan teases him about Zoya 
mar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kundra

So ur saying Ayaan and Zoya will be together till the end. The show is finished then.

All I have to say is Ayaan and Zoya will get married & Asad & Tanveer!!! I'm saying so because now they have shown that even Asad believes that they have consummated... After some stupid episodes and after seeing a drop in the TRP, the CV's will then show a change of track where in Ayaan will learn the truth that Asad and ZOya loved each other and that all the misunderstanding was created by Tanveer!!! When I say Zoya will fulfill her marriage commitment meant that she will not break her marriage on her own accord. It will be Ayaan who will give her the push...My assumptions from all that they have shown in the last couple of episodes :P