Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

24 June 2013EpiAnalysis Asad guilty wthout a fault

an_k IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Assalaam u Alaikum

Shab e Baraat Mubarik everyone(plz do remember me in prayers)

Episode starts with Dilshad slapping Asad"""Bewafai tu tumhe virasta mein mili hai...kion ke tum Rashid Ahmad Khan ke bete...mein ne tumhe rishtoon ke mainee samjhaye...magar mein bhool gai thi rishtoon ke mayeene samjhaye magar mein bhool gai thi ke khoon ka rang nahi badla ja sakta"""
Dilshad asks Zoya to come with her...Zoya is disheartened...and Najma and Appi takes her away...
Ayaan wants to console Asad...Rashid leaves the place...
Tano is abt to say something to Dilshad ...
Dilshad stops her """Taali aik hath se nahi bajti...jo hua tum bhi us mein barabar ki shareek ho""
Tano leaves the place

Ayaan goes to ASAD
aSAD""Plz mujhe akela chod do..."""
Ayaan hugs him and cries...Asad is standing there all stout...Ayaan leaves and Asad is standing alone in the lounge...he starts crying...Asad breaks down holding Zoya's duppata"

At Ayaan's mansion
Dadi waiting for all impatiently...All come back home and Dadi asks what happened...
Shireen comes down and start doing sarcasm""Arreh wah aap sab jashn pe gaye the...mujhe bataye bagair...kasia laga un ke bete ke nikkah mein shamil hoke batayen""
Rashid""tum jeet gai Shireen...Dilshad ke bete ka nikah tumhare bete ke nikkah se pehle nahi hua...uske nikkah ke roz us ghar ki sari khushian barbad hogayee...ab tu khush hona tum""
Shireen feels bad and everybody leaves

Nighat talking to Nuzhat and Humera that they can't even imagine that Asad bhai can do this...he has done infidelity to Zoya...
Ayaan comes and says"""u havent even thought abt Asad bhai what is he going through???...
Nighat""sorry to say but its all his own fault""
Ayaan""its not true he can't break the heart of someone he was going to get married to""
Humera""then why has he said yes for the Nikkah""
Ayaan""Humera some relations are made up on need...at times u do some mistakes and get trapped u can't really come out of such trap...jab aik shakhs nikkah karna he na chahta ho tu us pe kia beet ti hai ye koi nahi samajh pata...na he woh apni na khushi zahir kar sakta hai na narazgi...taman duniya ke samne use apni khushi zahir karni hoti hai...ab aese mein tum he batao woh insan kia kare""
Ayaan turns and see Humera and Nighat's quetioning eyes...Ayaan leaves the place and Humera is shocked

Asad goes to Dilshad's room sits by his bed side
Asad""mein janta hoon aap mujh se naraz hain mujh se baat nahi karna chahti aur meri taraf nahi dekhna chahti...Ami mein bas aap se itna kehna chahta ..."""
Asad abt to touch Dilshad...Dilshad takes his hand in his hand and forcefully pull him out of her room...Asad is devastated...a tear drops from his eyes...Najma is standing behind and Asad feels her presence

Ayaan trying to contact Asad"""Bhai jaan phone kion nahi utha rahe...i hope he is just fine...Humera comes with coffee...
Humera""aap raat ko soye nahi na""
Ayaan is busy looking for something he asks her to put coffee on the table
humera asks her to take it as he looks tired and he hasnt eaten anything from last night
Ayaan is not in a mood to listen...humera asks him again Ayaan is turns and shouts ""Humera abhi nahi"""
Coffe mug falls from her hand and splashes on the floor...Humera leaves the place crying

Razia is back home she hugs Humera...SHireen is really happy to have her...
Razia""yes i am back hale and healthy...doctors had some test and came to the conclusion that i am fine""
Razia see Humera crying and see Ayaan standing behind she thinks that Ayaan has done something

Humera crying alone in her room ...connecting all the events of the past when Ayaan hasn't behaved well...Humera goes to Ayaan...and asks him why has he agreed to marry her...as his behaviour shows that he doesnt want it in actual...
Humera asks him to tell the truth whether he loves her or not
Ayaan is trying to cover it all up saying that i am tensed abt Asad Bhai...so plz leave me alone for a while...
Humera what i want to ask is also very important for me...tell me u love me or not
Ayaan shouts back"Nahi mein aap se payar nahi karta na karta tha na karta hoon"

Asad goes towards Zoya's room...Dilshad stops him
Asad""mein sirf un se milke maafi mangna chahta hoon...mujeh maloom hai mujh se gunnah hua hai""
Asad moves forward Dilshad shouts"""i said no""
Asad goes inside and they don't find Zoya inside...Asad finds her somethng and cries seeing it

Hi guys first a very HAPPY SHAB E BARAAT to all...and just in a hurry to write it up...A good episode...although less of Asad and Zoya as we all know that they are doing outdorr shoots and must need a break when they will be back...so neverthless when the pace is good...

The start with Dilshad's words with Asad was amaxing...The way Asad looked at Rashid helplessly and in a frustrated way was out of the world...Asad's eyes were speaking volumes and Asad's concern for his brother was heart wrentching he was not in a mood to accept that Asad is at fault...

Dilsahd ami is really amaxing what she said to Tano was great and she knew what Tano is upto...

Asad trying not to break down infront of anyone ...that was incredibly shot as Asad has always lived at his own and this time also he doesn't want to take help of anyone...Ayaan Asad hug was out of the world ...

Ayaan spoke his heart out...this time and Nighat always knew it that AYaan is doing all this because of something ...Humera this time acted really well...Ayaan was looking helpless when he described his condition in other words...

Razia is back pathtic to watch as i didn't want her to be back this early...Finally Ayaan said what was needed...he doenst love Humera...felt really bad for Humera poor girl she is not at all at fault

Asad AMI scen when we saw ruthless...angry Dilshad was something worth watching ...Asad broke down and he was guilty and ashamed for something he hasnt even done...

Precap was amaxing like always...Zoya finally gone to Ajmer...

A 4.7 out of 5 from my side

Edited by an_k - 24 June 2013 at 10:57am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepops IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged

written beautifully dr

poor ASYA

Edited by kukku095 - 24 June 2013 at 11:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SWAN123 Senior Member

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
trina2010 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Tanos dupatta?

JahanpanahBond IF-Dazzler

Hey not Tanus dupatta tats Zoya's dupatta

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deedeez Groupbie

Originally posted by trina2010

Tanos dupatta?

Looks like a typo.. He can't possibly get Tannu's dupatta in his hand.. Tanu is playing mind games with us as well..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fbadhan13 Newbie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Asad is standing alone in the lounge...he starts crying...Asad breaks down holding Tano's duppata"

Zoyas dupata right? oh and thanks for the updates...

Edited by fbadhan13 - 24 June 2013 at 10:17am

sumaiya14 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Shab e Baraat Mubarak. . . .
Thanks dear. .

Go to top