WU/24th June "Ganesh & Kartikeya Leaves Kailash" - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Oh, the singing - I guess that being Mahadev, Shiva can assume anybody's voice, even Shreya Ghosal's πŸ˜†
Nice update Reeti 😊
Kumbhkarna woke up because 6 months were over. But he would wake up on his own, not that Ravan's DKDM given skill of screaming will wake him up.
Will miss Sadhil, he made Bal Ganesh's character quite convincing.
So after Yugantar, DKDM is in Ravan raj now.
The new tagline says Sidhhi & Budhhi's praposal has come for wedding.
So what Ganesh & Kartikeya will learn at Gurukul may not be shown. Soon we'll see grown up Ganesh.
Thanks for the update Reeti!
I simply love Narayana's explanations of everything! (Except maybe, justifying his actions to Vrinda)
Actually I was thinking the very same thing before the show, and was thinking whether to ask it in the D&D Thread, when Devi Lakshmi spoke my mind! Thank you Lakshmi and Narayana!

Shouldn't Kumbhakarna wake up on his own? And I think they have copied the scene exactly from AS Ramayan (not that there is much difference, but shouldn't they do something creative?)

Yugantar... so they show the earth rotating... is that Yugantar? And was that SATURN moving behind the earth? Don't the CVs know their science right? That Saturn is almost as big as Jupiter?

And this was Sadhil's last episode as Ganesh?😲😭 No wonder everyone was crying... especially Kartikeya... And I think Mahadev wanted to s ing one last farewell Lori to him... I simply love that song... though it refers more to waking up than sleepingπŸ˜†
Bye bye, Bal Ganesh...

Precap: Mahadev! You are just telling your bhakta casually to stop? Shouldn't you be like, "You idiot! I gave you Sabse Mahan Bhakta ka title and this is what you do?"πŸ˜† They are creating some bizarre story! Or maybe it is of some very OLD Kalpa - On that point...
Everyone keeps saying, "Kalpon se Pratiksha Kar rahaa hoon." "Kalpon se Pooja Kar Raha Hoon." That is simply preposterous! One Kalpa is one full day of BRAHMA! Except Narayana and Mahadev (and Adishakti, etc.) no one in the universe can live that long! Then how can Ravan (and others) say such things?
Thank you guys for liking .. lol..
and about the show .. i would say... by thinking about it.. puting logic into it will not going to solve any of these .. as DKDM had never ever any logic.. They prefer emotions more than any logic LOL