patience my loveLOL
This show sucksOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

janestone6shanakyasharan

janestone6 Senior Member
janestone6
janestone6

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
You just saved me from watching the episode. Urgh what has got into GUL. Why wouldn't Ayan trust his brother. He has been claiming he knows his bhai jan in and out. So Zoyan is happening. I think Ajmer isn't going to help us much. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeeparogerrocks

zaraak Senior Member
zaraak
zaraak

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divc

I'm guessing Asad goes to Ajmer to purge his sins ,he accidentally meets Zoya  and she probably tells him off again, he probably goes and ugly cries some more and decides to try his luck the next day. By that time Tanwh**e shows up and pushes Zoya off the cliff , Asad goes ballistic and bitchslaps Tanveer and then runs like a maniac to save Zoya , thus Mangalpur 2.0. Zoya feels indebted to Mr Khan and readily forgives him. For the rest of the time we get eyelocks, hair blowing in the wind and if we're super lucky an intimate dance with Zoya in a long sleeved saree(Shouldn't she be in the hospital ? She fell off a cliff) Now all is happy chappy they return home , have some more eyesex ,for a couple of days and then Tanwh**e shows up and claims she's carrying Jammy Jr. and she tripped and accidentally pushed Zoya off  the cliff and she was only in Ajmer because she was on the run from her stone eyed husband. I hope we get some touching scenes of Asad taking care of his Tanu and their unborn child Day Dreamingand especially him holding her hand in the delivery room and telling her she's so perfect their baby couldn't wait to come into the world so he came 4 months earlier.Cry( of happiness) 

Lmfao ROFL This is hilarious , you are brilliant girl !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

betelgeusejanestone6NpdeepaClosed.........rogerrocks

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I think I'm gonna get daily headaches from watching this show D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Breaking news: the name of the popular show on Zee TV called Qubool hai is now changed to "Nincompoops Hai" and the montage has changed to Asad n Ayaan facing each other n then facing the audience.

Edited by nautanki_anu - 24 June 2013 at 11:00am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

honey672darkangel93Closed.........trina2010KulfiBairogerrocks

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divc

I'm guessing Asad goes to Ajmer to purge his sins ,he accidentally meets Zoya  and she probably tells him off again, he probably goes and ugly cries some more and decides to try his luck the next day. By that time Tanwh**e shows up and pushes Zoya off the cliff , Asad goes ballistic and bitchslaps Tanveer and then runs like a maniac to save Zoya , thus Mangalpur 2.0. Zoya feels indebted to Mr Khan and readily forgives him. For the rest of the time we get eyelocks, hair blowing in the wind and if we're super lucky an intimate dance with Zoya in a long sleeved saree(Shouldn't she be in the hospital ? She fell off a cliff) Now all is happy chappy they return home , have some more eyesex ,for a couple of days and then Tanwh**e shows up and claims she's carrying Jammy Jr. and she tripped and accidentally pushed Zoya off  the cliff and she was only in Ajmer because she was on the run from her stone eyed husband. I hope we get some touching scenes of Asad taking care of his Tanu and their unborn child Day Dreamingand especially him holding her hand in the delivery room and telling her she's so perfect their baby couldn't wait to come into the world so he came 4 months earlier.Cry( of happiness) 

ROFL you can see the future Clap LOL

If Tanveer actually claims she's pregnant with Asad's child and Asad believes her Dead Dead Dead then that's the end of Qubool Hai for me ... Tanveer makes it unbearable to watch Qubool Hai Ouch

rogerrocks

janavi07 IF-Dazzler
janavi07
janavi07

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
my weekend sleepless for this bakawas monday ..faltu epi
brainless people hole epi..

rogerrocks

gurmeet888 Groupbie
gurmeet888
gurmeet888

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

My mind is blown after tonight's epiLOL Asad thinks he has committed a sin and just wants to apologizeOuch Zoya has run away without informing anyone..Ayaan thinks Asad doesn't want to marry and that is the root cause of this fiasco..Thats some explanation manLOL He told Humeira finally that he doesn't love her and thus marrying out of compulsion..Dilshad is still adamant and not giving Asad a chance to speak..And yes, Tannu is still smirking away to glory and no one is even thinking of throwing her out..
Net result-Everyone in this show is denseLOL

@ Bold   Wohow   it  took you so long to come to this conclusion ..that makes you  even denser LOL
the show along with its characters were  crapfest from day 1 Embarrassed

trina2010

Go to top