MIND BLOWN - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
Yes today's epi was a bit of a let down. Two reasons to cheer:
1) Dilshad's not taken in by Tanveer's innocence any more
2) Finally, Ayaan tells Humaira the truth about his feelings for her - ie he doesn't love her.

May seem a bit harsh to find the last one good news, but I've always felt that Humaira doesn't deserve to be a pawn in Razia's and Ayaan's games. Better by far that she knows the  truth and can make an informed decision.
From today's episode I have a headache.
Asad is really gullible person, and when Tanu comes with newness, he will believe her without thinking.😡
This situation which has led him to descend to the level of ordinary people, and to show him that he was not sinless.
Dilshad today was Star episodes and Ayan is a special case for itself.😆
What one experiences when the wrong person believes.
I admire Dilshad to protect Zoya.👏
THe episode was not completely filler. Asad regrets what happened and in his heart he knows he did nothing fo the sort that is being claimed. He did not have time to reflect back upon the happenings and once he does, he will get the cues. He is dazed out and does not know what to do and how to convince everyone of his innocence. Moreover its always been Dilshad who has pushed Asad into thinking and realisation mode. Today too her comment to Tan will make him think.He will see through and conclude his innocence.
Dilshad too believes that Asad will not do something like this but something did happen and what? She does not know. She does suspect wrongdoing on part of Tan. THis will set Asad thinking and suspecting Tan.

Ayan confession to that Humeria is good so that there is NO loveless marriage and hope Gul gives him happy marriage with some other character later on.

Return of Razia and Ayaan confession has to trigger something, probably Razia will disclose truth of Asad-Tan and acquit Asad of his guilt or perhaps the truth as to why she wants Humeria-Ayaan nikaah? Or could it be Rashid getting indicted again?
I so wanted Dilshad to slap Tanveer...kept saying slap her now..slap her now...but then the way she threw tanveer's dupatta back..was also fine..
TBH, it felt as dumb when I read LU and watched episode. But after reading some wonderful posts on this forum, I think more or less everyone is behaving the way they are because they are too emotionally loaded to think. If my expectations from characters are put aside, today's episode is not bad at all. Just my POV.
Amazing post! Lovely summary of today's episode 👍🏼
I was wondering too, how come Asad in not questioning about anything that happened in that factory with Tannu! As u rightly said he just seems to have accepted that he commited a sin. And why is no one in the family also going deep into this. 😔