Qubool Hai

MIND BLOWN (Page 4)

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Sleepy i just can't believe what i saw and what i heard...the only highlight is the way dilshad fixed tanu ji duppatta...LOLLOL

LOLDeepa, thanks for mentioning that. That was indeed the highlightLOL

I thought she ll slap her...but she didnt Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KulfiBaiLivingfree

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divc

I'm guessing Asad goes to Ajmer to purge his sins ,he accidentally meets Zoya  and she probably tells him off again, he probably goes and ugly cries some more and decides to try his luck the next day. By that time Tanwh**e shows up and pushes Zoya off the cliff , Asad goes ballistic and bitchslaps Tanveer and then runs like a maniac to save Zoya , thus Mangalpur 2.0. Zoya feels indebted to Mr Khan and readily forgives him. For the rest of the time we get eyelocks, hair blowing in the wind and if we're super lucky an intimate dance with Zoya in a long sleeved saree(Shouldn't she be in the hospital ? She fell off a cliff) Now all is happy chappy they return home , have some more eyesex ,for a couple of days and then Tanwh**e shows up and claims she's carrying Jammy Jr. and she tripped and accidentally pushed Zoya off  the cliff and she was only in Ajmer because she was on the run from her stone eyed husband. I hope we get some touching scenes of Asad taking care of his Tanu and their unborn child Day Dreamingand especially him holding her hand in the delivery room and telling her she's so perfect their baby couldn't wait to come into the world so he came 4 months earlier.Cry( of happiness) 

girl u just cracked me up...ROFL...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Originally posted by trina2010

Originally posted by rogerrocks

My mind is blown after tonight's epiLOL Asad thinks he has committed a sin and just wants to apologizeOuch Zoya has run away without informing anyone..Ayaan thinks Asad doesn't want to marry and that is the root cause of this fiasco..Thats some explanation manLOL He told Humeira finally that he doesn't love her and thus marrying out of compulsion..Dilshad is still adamant and not giving Asad a chance to speak..And yes, Tannu is still smirking away to glory and no one is even thinking of throwing her out..
Net result-Everyone in this show is denseLOL
I can't believe that Who** is still allowed to stay at their house. 
I can't understand Dilshad scolding that Bit** and then allowing her to stay with them.
I can't believe Asad never questioned that witch and acting as if he has corrupted his pious beastie by mistake. 
I can't believe such things can happen in reality. 
I am sure now that some stone headed delusional CV might have come our with this crap. 
Unbelievable
Do they actually think we are dumb to buy all this shit?LOL Why the hell is Asad feeling guilty?Sleepy

-Inferno-trina2010

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Originally posted by divc

I'm guessing Asad goes to Ajmer to purge his sins ,he accidentally meets Zoya  and she probably tells him off again, he probably goes and ugly cries some more and decides to try his luck the next day. By that time Tanwh**e shows up and pushes Zoya off the cliff , Asad goes ballistic and bitchslaps Tanveer and then runs like a maniac to save Zoya , thus Mangalpur 2.0. Zoya feels indebted to Mr Khan and readily forgives him. For the rest of the time we get eyelocks, hair blowing in the wind and if we're super lucky an intimate dance with Zoya in a long sleeved saree(Shouldn't she be in the hospital ? She fell off a cliff) Now all is happy chappy they return home , have some more eyesex ,for a couple of days and then Tanwh**e shows up and claims she's carrying Jammy Jr. and she tripped and accidentally pushed Zoya off  the cliff and she was only in Ajmer because she was on the run from her stone eyed husband. I hope we get some touching scenes of Asad taking care of his Tanu and their unborn child Day Dreamingand especially him holding her hand in the delivery room and telling her she's so perfect their baby couldn't wait to come into the world so he came 4 months earlier.Cry( of happiness) 

i guess you NAILED it buddy. Alongside Asveer Zoyan also going to happen Then that dumb chap gets to know. About His beastie carrying his would be BIL kid. He breaks down. Ayan divorces Zoya for Brothers sake. Zoya swapping happens along with Halala or something and Zoya marries Asad.
I am done with QH.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Inferno--Ishqbaaaz-nautanki_anuKulfiBairogerrocks

-Inferno- Goldie
-Inferno-
-Inferno-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Need not say more "Net result-Everyone in this show is dense" ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

He just want to say sry ..kya sry kehne se sab khatan ho jata hai ..hub mad asad

KulfiBairogerrocks

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Originally posted by trina2010

My mind is blown after tonight's epiLOL Asad thinks he has committed a sin and just wants to apologizeOuch Zoya has run away without informing anyone..Ayaan thinks Asad doesn't want to marry and that is the root cause of this fiasco..Thats some explanation manLOL He told Humeira finally that he doesn't love her and thus marrying out of compulsion..Dilshad is still adamant and not giving Asad a chance to speak..And yes, Tannu is still smirking away to glory and no one is even thinking of throwing her out..
Net result-Everyone in this show is denseLOL
I can't believe that Who** is still allowed to stay at their house. 
I can't understand Dilshad scolding that Bit** and then allowing her to stay with them.
I can't believe Asad never questioned that witch and acting as if he has corrupted his pious beastie by mistake. 
I can't believe such things can happen in reality. 
I am sure now that some stone headed delusional CV might have come our with this crap. 
Unbelievable
Do they actually think we are dumb to buy all this shit?LOL Why the hell is Asad feeling guilty?Sleepy
For ruining his beast friends virtue.Angry
I am today sure that his bestie is actually perfect for him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepagieenautanki_anuKulfiBairogerrocks

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by giee

Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Sleepy i just can't believe what i saw and what i heard...the only highlight is the way dilshad fixed tanu ji duppatta...LOLLOL

LOLDeepa, thanks for mentioning that. That was indeed the highlightLOL

I thought she ll slap her...but she didnt Cry
maybe dilshad would have realized ...touching is sinLOL...or how could a MIL slap her future DIL...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ishqbaaaz-Livingfreerogerrocks

Go to top