India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Crisp Bytes SC - 24th June 13 (Page 2)

hotdogg Senior Member
hotdogg
hotdogg

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
1) Nice & unexpected reaction from LN... let's see how long a rope he gives saras...

2) Presentation scene was shoddy & logic ki vaat..
- cannot believe saras made the entire presentation standing infront of the slide / lcd projector, with the slides projecting on his body rather on the screen!
- cannot believe Mr. Lal sat through that and got away impressed!
- cannot believe Sunny sat through the presentation wearing a red v-neck t-shirt and a blazer, while everyone else was in a suit & tie!
- and a 10,000 crore company uses a pull- down, wavy screen for a presentation in a cubicle - like 'board room'

Would have liked some professional flavor depicted in the scene...

3) Like that kusum is consistently calling saras as 'jijaji' now..
looks like kumari is still 16 and still under the spell of umesh & gumaan
So were there hints of a danny - kusum track?
like her scene with danny, she has never been shown alone with sunny till now...

** p.s. Edit- In Ramayana, Laxman married Sita's younger sister Urmila

4) Liked the saras - kumud convo...nice treatment of technology enabled romance..

Edited by hotdogg - 24 June 2013 at 11:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

psam4LazyLad14MistyDawnHydroxyGroupArshics

LazyLad14 IF-Dazzler
LazyLad14
LazyLad14

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
...fevicol song...LOLLOLLOL..nice post arshicritic...: for me it was good n balanced epi...was bit tired before n thn after watchng d show..feelng fresh n happy...Big smile

--.."tujhe sab  hai pata meri maa"...dhukhba can sense d good  n  problms gng around.her own daughter kumari...n loved it completly...Smile...dhukhba was n her own way was right 2 not tell anythng abt her dad..kumari was still ghadi 2 understand those thngs, most imp dhukhba herself was afraid of shasrai. to even remeber his name.made her go taruma badly...cv's did good..esplly d limited yet good dilogues n expreesions of dhukhba tnsns...regardng kumari behaviour...hope kumari coomes out of her utterly illogical nonsense world...of umesh...is she still dreamng abt gettng married 2 that fraud 2 bacho ka baap...AngryAngry...god can only save her...
--..for me highilight of day was gautam as saras...his presence n show along with some scenes with kumud take d show to another level...rightly mentioned they r truly heart n soul of d show...

--..LN is bit relaxed for saras ..but i'm sure ghumann knows more abt LN..than us for whatever we assumng him 2 be good..,.
-- new vc..is good but his presence is not that previous YATIN SIR had...he had amzng scrreen presence n show...dnt know may be cv's toned down d roleof vc.a.bit thanda..i guess
--- sunny was awesome with comic timngs as usual...danny -kusumn new  team n vc haveli...

-- hope 2mmrw epi turn out more good n better..Big smileBig smileBig smile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

psam4MistyDawnArshics

LazyLad14 IF-Dazzler
LazyLad14
LazyLad14

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
@hotdogg:...only mr lal was proffesional...hvng no expressions.LOL...agreed it was logic ki solid vaat n that scenes...but half of d viewrs wont have given  damn attention to that presentation other thn SARAS...LOLLOLLOL...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hotdogghappychappyHydroxyGroupArshics

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
yep who cares about it 
LazyLad14 IF-Dazzler
LazyLad14
LazyLad14

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
 i  had a doubt regardng KC..whether sum of them (gujrati commn)...follows or not...coz long back  my frnd who is a gujju had said no ...let c other thn kumud whethr vyas family keep or not...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hotdoggArshics

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
big tappar on gumaans face

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshics

psam4 Senior Member
psam4
psam4

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
sweet and cute episode. ln reaction was surprising.video chat was cute.kumud ki shayri and apaki shayri
why ghuman is not changing her saree.she is wearing it for the past three days and in the precap also same saree.ghuman's body bd is distracting.

@saraskumud even I heard gujarathi's  don't follow kc. may be it is teej not kc. teej is followed by gujarathi's. I have seen in some serials that teej  is celebrated in june.(ipk,sns).not sure though.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LazyLad14Arshics

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I find Saras and Kumud's interactions very close to reality at times. Yes they're cheesy but mostly they are acting exactly how a recently engaged couple act like. The phone conversations, the webcam chat and the girl sending the guy photos of herself. It's how a fresh couple acts right?

Nice episode. It all looks so breezy right now...waiting for the big dhamaaka to happen.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

psam4happychappyLazyLad14MistyDawnArshics-B.N.K-

Go to top