The return of 'EVIL' and 'MANIPULATIVE' RK :P - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
OUR RIGHT KAMEENA RK IS BACK...😎

Yes good to see Kameena RK back, but I hate to see Madhu getting in the way. RK is way too intelligent and can handle his problems without any help from Madhu...I wish she just stays out of the way or even neutral...but Madhu being Madhu has to do something stupid all the time...

Edited by suniks - 10 years ago
seriously chaks is it true???!!
i hav decided nt to watch ths shw nor read WU..

bt if Old Evil RK is back, shld i change my decision??
I can jhelofy any track or any boring char for this evil RK😛
After all he z the right kameena😈...his kameenapanti rocks😎
loving this Old Ruthless, smart, manipulative RK 🥳 missed him so much esp..his smirk ..😳
👍🏼BCOZ RK IS RK
AT THE LAST HE WILL WIN THE BATTLE 
RIGHT KAMINA ROXXX😳
Just by reading WU i am so happy wohoo old Rk is back 🥳 cant wait to watch d epi!
Originally posted by Shazzie

Ruthless RK is back!!  Was missing his smirk since long time! Cant wait to see his sexy smirk. 

Best thing about this RK is that he has his wits in place, his thinking cap ON and most important - No one can beat him in mind games.

Sultan attacked RK's family honour and his father's name & RK attacked sultan's freedom!  Round 1 - RK wins! 👏

no, this was Round 2..Round 1 , Madhu,  is won by RK 😆 Round 3, Bhai will gatecrash RK mansion..🤢

agree Chakku, the ruthless, manipulative, cunning, smarty RK is here.. the game is not about winning or losing, it's about the fight...
I'm so much in love with my Kameena.. Harami RK.. I love him.. I love him ☺️☺️
Today when he purposely hugged Madhu even tighter seeing Bhai approaching them i was like "Kitna kameena hai yeh" 😆😆 🤣
i m suree RM deewani Chakku's account is hacked...bas! Edited by EvIl_ReDefInEd - 10 years ago