Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG i too loved to see RK back again😳...the RK whom i fell in love with❤️ ... my vote for a goody goody RK is a strict NO ... the Right Kameena attitude n his dashing evil smirk with a perfect Dimples is what i was waiting for ...n there he was today killing us with his looks🤪... 

our RK is back !!!!!!  

p.s i don want his character to change at all ... [ except -- his feelings for madhu n in getting/understanding her feelings for him right 😳]
Wahyas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
me too love this rk n his smirk wow frankly after a long tym i liked the epi n the best part is i didnt mind bhaiz existence...evil rk rocks!!
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Padhi- Yes, old RK is back. He is very intelligent this time. I am loving it.

@loveRKMadhu- RM will tackle their problems well.

@ahaan_RK- In this show RM misunderstandings aren't stretched.😆

@shaz- Yeah the ruthlessness and evilness is back. And i agree with charu. RK won round1 and 2 and now we'll have round 3.

@masan- Psycho RK track has been experimented. They won't show same thing again and again.
Befikre thumbnail
@ar- Let them paint RK completely evil. I'll still love him because we know why all this is being done.

@LSPD- They'll have confrontation tomorrow and They'll sort out their MU.

@rajji- Even i want more ruthless RK now. I want him to turn completely evil with bhai.

@Shyams- This track as it is doesn't make any sense so lets enjoy whatever is being show lol.

@krt- I hope he doesn't change with Madhu.

@leela- Thanks.
Befikre thumbnail
@Niki- This devil RK rocks completely. He reminded me of old RK today.

@Vidu- Evil devil RK is a treat to watch. He brings the much needed friction in the show and that bhai is anyway useless.

@Faiza- Do watch today's episode for the RETURN OF RK. Ha ha.

@Zara- He looked really hot in the rain, didn't he? Bhai falls flat infront of him.

@sri and rihan- Yeah old RK is back.

@suniks- I so wish that Madhu stays out of it.
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chakku ki toh nikal padi  😆
Befikre thumbnail
@srija, taraka, apy, sana, charu,hina- Even i am really very happy with old RK's return. I can now tolerate any crap track.

@CC- I know right?🤣🤣He wanted to rub it on bhai's expressionless face that Madhu is only his and that he should stop eyeing her now🤣🤣

@Nishi- Lol shut up. I told you in the evening only that i can only tolerate this crap if i get old RK back, evil and ruthless.
Befikre thumbnail
@A.Pearl- I know right? Even I had fallen in love with this RK only and today watching him manipulating the situation, was such a treat for my eyes.

@Wahyas- I missed his evil smirk so so much. Last time it was seen in unwedding promo, but after that it vanished completely. Saw it today after so long.

@An- I am happy after getting my old evil RK back. I can now tolerate this crappy track lol.
Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Chakku - Hot is an understatement for him now 😆 !! U have to chck my post ...I've described the time he looked 'Eviliciously HOT' 🤣
Befikre thumbnail
Zara, since i am done with the replies of my post, i was coming to your post only🤣Can't wait to read it.