The return of 'EVIL' and 'MANIPULATIVE' RK :P

Posted: 10 years ago
I hated hated hated this track till a few hours ago, but after seeing the EVIL and MANIPULATIVE RK whom I missed, I support this family drama nonsenseπŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

RishBala romance na sahi, but atleast old RK is backπŸ₯³

No one can ever stand infront of him in the battle of wits. 

I don't know what the future holds for us, I know Bhai's sob story will be glorified, RK will be shown as a manipulative jerk, Madhu will sympathise with Bhai and his family, RishBala will have MUs. πŸ€’πŸ˜†

But if CVs give me this INTELLIGENT and EVIL RK amidst all this nonsense, then I don't mind watching this dramaπŸ˜†
OLD RK IS BACK??? seriously ?????

then i am gonna watch MEIEJ 😎

i hope i wont get unwanted thingss πŸ₯±
Edited by MSmyworldMS - 10 years ago
I don't know what the future holds for us, I know Bhai's sob story will be glorified, RK will be shown as a manipulative jerk, Madhu will sympathise with Bhai and his family, RishBala will have MUs. πŸ€’πŸ˜†

exactly that is going to happen if sultan comes to stay in RK mansion
Aaahaaan...I loved "HOTTY WETTY WITTY SMEXY RK" in today's epu. I second u for this one chakku but I hope the misunderstandings betw'n them don't last for decades... πŸ˜•
Ruthless RK is back!!  Was missing his smirk since long time! Cant wait to see his sexy smirk. 

Best thing about this RK is that he has his wits in place, his thinking cap ON and most important - No one can beat him in mind games.

Sultan attacked RK's family honour and his father's name & RK attacked sultan's freedom!  Round 1 - RK wins! πŸ‘

good post πŸ˜³
old RK is back πŸ₯³

Didnt watch d episode. Aftr readng wu i m happy. I dnt wnt psycho rk n they wl trn hm bad really bad like shaqi. Again social bala. I hate ds trck. I dnt wnt to cntribte in trp.
Les see how much cvs will paint him darker ... But audience will like rk in any form
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Right Kameena is back with bang πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Old RK is back πŸ₯³ But i love Old RK with others only. Hope he will not turn like this to Madhu too πŸ˜”

Dont want Madhu to support Sadakchap and his family instead of RK πŸ˜­