Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
yeah...Dillu ammi is the best!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goingreen

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
She was Amazing...And so was KSG...No doubt...Yes, she said that to Tanveer, But still that was not enough for me...and its because of Cvs and Gul...They didn't write/show what they could...like when Asad was trzing to talk with her, as she was the only one who knew that Asad love Zoya for sure, how is that she didn't thought about why and what happened...Why didn't she asked him "Asad, why the hell did you do this?" 

Ahhh, lamba karne ke chakar main they are not even showing what the should... Ouch

Edited by A.Hajnal - 24 June 2013 at 10:54am

goingreen

tvbug2011 IF-Dazzler
tvbug2011
tvbug2011

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Yes that was a very satisfying scene! Smile

goingreen

neenabinu IF-Sizzlerz
neenabinu
neenabinu

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Shalini is a superb actress...

goingreen

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A.Hajnal

She was Amazing...And so was KSG...No doubt...Yes, she said that to Tanveer, But still that was not enough for me...and its because of Cvs and Gul...They didn't write/show what they could...like when Asad was trzing to talk with her, as she was the only one who knew that Asad love Zoya for sure, how is that she didn't thought about why and what happened...Why didn't she asked him "Asad, why the hell did you do this?" 

Ahhh, lamba karne ke chakar main they are not even showing what the should... Ouch

Well on the contrary, I liked that Zoya, Asad, Dilshaad and even Najma couldn't care less to speak to Tanveer, just goes to show how unimportant she is to them. Also, I think Dilshaad's reaction to Asad trying to talk to her was justified.

I mean, putting yourself in her shoes, she was betrayed by Rashid, a man she knew and knows still loves her, but betrayed her anyway. So yes, she may be the one who knows that Asad loves Zoya, but she also believes that just loving Zoya does not mean Asad won't still cheat on Zoya, just as Rashid cheated on her despite loving her. And to top it all off, it is true that Asad is indeed Rashid's son. Hence her reaction to give him the cold shoulder! That's what I believe anyway (: 
GredandForge IF-Sizzlerz
GredandForge
GredandForge

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goingreen

Omg omg omg I totally love Dilshaad, my new favourite character <3

I was so hoping that Dilshaad doesn't believe that Tanveer is all innocent, and she did!! What a powerful dialogue too!!

"Taali ek haath se nahi bajti. Jo gunaah hua hai, usme tum barabar ke shareekh ho."

Said in such a sophisticated and dignified manner by Dilshaad, Shalini Kapoor Sagar is such an awesome choice to play this role <3

She was great. Khaleje ko thandak pahunchi. It was frustrating to see Tanveer smirking and no one even saying a word to her.
I just wish they asked how it happened. Since they want to blame Asad for cheating on Zoya, it means that this was planned. Else it was an accident. I don't understand why people on TV never seem to ask for explanations Confused

goingreen

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
dilshaad stopping asad from meeting zoya..that precap took the cake...apni bahu ke liye apne bete ke khilaaf...what a mother...shalini ma'am is brilliant...she exudes so much dignity

goingreen

janavi07 IF-Dazzler
janavi07
janavi07

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
dilshad was best last episode i love her acting specially the dialogueClap 

goingreen

Go to top