Qubool Hai

Taali ek haath se nahi bajti

goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Omg omg omg I totally love Dilshaad, my new favourite character <3

I was so hoping that Dilshaad doesn't believe that Tanveer is all innocent, and she did!! What a powerful dialogue too!!

"Taali ek haath se nahi bajti. Jo gunaah hua hai, usme tum barabar ke shareekh ho."

Said in such a sophisticated and dignified manner by Dilshaad, Shalini Kapoor Sagar is such an awesome choice to play this role <3

EDIT:

Okay I posted that earlier part in excitement haha I haven't even finished watching the episode. So I just watched the mother-son scene in the bedroom, and OMG even more powerful! This time Dilshaad didn't even say anything, yet it was such an impactful scene. Shalini's expressions (and of course KSG's) were so spot on, I can't even express it goshhh.

EDIT (again HAHA):

Okay now I just watched the precap. "NO MEANS NO" omg Dilshaad <3

And Asad's face was so super heartbreaking when he saw the taaveez (It was the taaveez right??) </3 KSG is really a wonderful actor. And so is Shalini. I'm in love. With Shalini hahaha.
Edited by goingreen - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
I just love the character Dilshaad...this is the 1st time I have seen such a mom on Indian Television...and Shalini plays Dilshaad with such perfection ...I love her 
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dilshad is a very strong woman...
-Aswini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I still remember you exactly said these lines in some post that day...👍🏼
goingreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

I just love the character Dilshaad...this is the 1st time I have seen such a mom on Indian Television...and Shalini plays Dilshaad with such perfection ...I love her 

Yes exactly!! If not we usually get the crying mother who can't figure anything out for herself or her children, just keeps crying and crying. Dilshaad is so different! So strong and so in control of herself, I hope she always remains this way (:
goingreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: aswini.achu

I still remember you exactly said these lines in some post that day...👍🏼

Hahaha yes I did you remember!! I said it in english though, that it takes two hands to clap. And that exact thing is what Dilshaad said today!! I'm so so so glad (:
Priyankahosana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very powerful role dilshad
pallavi25 thumbnail
I love Dilshad too! What a strong character, so motherly and understanding yet firm and strict on her principles. I wish all girls would get a saas like her! 
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah...Dillu ammi is the best!!!
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
She was Amazing...And so was KSG...No doubt...Yes, she said that to Tanveer, But still that was not enough for me...and its because of Cvs and Gul...They didn't write/show what they could...like when Asad was trzing to talk with her, as she was the only one who knew that Asad love Zoya for sure, how is that she didn't thought about why and what happened...Why didn't she asked him "Asad, why the hell did you do this?" 

Ahhh, lamba karne ke chakar main they are not even showing what the should... 
Edited by A.Hajnal - 10 years ago